-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The latest tally is by AM, not a mod.Why would your vote not being controlled by you mean the game is over? Looking at the current tally, that's not true either.
You sure about that list?Cray, you are also a wolf with LIS and Dubz. Just stop, you have already won, enjoy it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can we be put out of our misery quickly? Please and thanks.
AM wishes she were a wolf because this is painful.
I think you are on it, but I wasn't 100%You sure about that list?
Cray, AM, dubz, pip?So anyone else want to take a swing at the wolves? Game is over so no harm no foul. Also, guesses as to my current role?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I will be so proud and not even a little mad
Maybe, maybe notCray, AM, dubz, pip?
I don't think AM, but could be wool over eyes situationCray, AM, dubz, pip?
I would feel better if she wasn't a wolf.I don't think AM, but could be wool over eyes situation
Hmm... pip is now at the top of the list.Maybe, maybe not
The latest tally is by AM, not a mod.
Is one missing? Looks right to me. Doesn't look like STL's vote would have been enough to save him.
So now that I have played around a bit, who should I take down with me? Pippy is the most obvious but I almost want to play it risky
Some drama, first:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Paws, Pippy, LIS, Jil
Oh youSo now that I have played around a bit, who should I take down with me? Pippy is the most obvious but I almost want to play it risky
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So proudYou win!
![]()
So now that I have played around a bit, who should I take down with me? Pippy is the most obvious but I almost want to play it risky
I like the way you think. Played it better than my 20Q ever did.
Trilt you need another song?
It feels gooooooood to be back 😎
It feels gooooooood to be back 😎
Last edited:
So proud
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would be pretty funny becausePaws, Pippy, LIS, Jil
So like, 3/4?I can't wait to find out that the pack is actually genny, LIS, Pip, and Paws![]()
Btw, I only use trump cards in lunch or lose situations and not in every single one. So if I use it, you should actually trust it.
Nope, all wrongThat would be pretty funny because
So like, 3/4?![]()
That would be pretty funny because
So like, 3/4?![]()
Fake lists are fun. 😉
LOLBtw, I only use trump cards in lunch or lose situations and not in every single one. So if I use it, you should actually trust it.
🤣
It can't be genny or game was over before lunch started, as she controlled my vote.So proud
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not playing this game anymore, it's no longer fun 😛
Not me. 🙂It can't be genny or game was over before lunch started, as she controlled my vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your face is all wrongNope, all wrong
Well I'm still having funI'm not playing this game anymore, it's no longer fun 😛
I'm not playing this game anymore, it's no longer fun 😛
Come on WZ...
Then why are you so knowledgeable about it? And if you are a wolf and knew another wolf had it, then the game was already over, so why even play out the day?Not me. 🙂
village-on-village action is so much fun to watchThen why are you so knowledgeable about it? And if you are a wolf and knew another wolf had it, then the game was already over, so why even play out the day?
I know everything except who the wolves are.Then why are you so knowledgeable about it? And if you are a wolf and knew another wolf had it, then the game was already over, so why even play out the day?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Get out of my face AM 😛Come on WZ...
Get out of my face AM 😛
Make me!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will slap you with this fedora!Make me!
I will slap you with this fedora!
Your supposed to eat it, not hit others!
I will slap you with this fedora!
or to quote Paws, "the d of the game"
I'm feeling a little dick slapped here myself
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not eating anything until I get my damn writeup, at which point I will be dead, so it won't matter anyway!Your supposed to eat it, not hit others!
Made a decision yet STL? Or do you want a tally?
Wouldn't it be a giant middle finger to the wolves if chaos ended up winningZ they thought they won all along and fell right into a silly win condition? Clearly didn't happen here, but just imagine 😉
sure wouldWouldn't it be a giant middle finger to the wolves if chaos ended up winningZ they thought they won all along and fell right into a silly win condition? Clearly didn't happen here, but just imagine 😉
(I would legit enjoy that, which I'm sure you know 😉 )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wouldn't it be a giant middle finger to the wolves if chaos ended up winningZ they thought they won all along and fell right into a silly win condition? Clearly didn't happen here, but just imagine 😉
I'd laugh. 3rd parties are cool.
I hate all of you right now.
BI says hi and that she doesn't hate you lol.I hate all of you right now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I had so many plans for the future...a cool new song...and now what am I? Dead.
****
****
****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K