-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You really did this to yourself.I had so many plans for the future...a cool new song...and now what am I? Dead.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No just Jil. People that didn't lead to the start of my demise 🙂Tell her hi from me!
***lynch pippy***
***lynch pippy***
lol
Who wants to tell him?***lynch pippy***
No no wait, you've got it all wrong***lynch pippy***
I'm totally innocent!
Tell her I said hi too! 🙂 I obviously don’t hate her, she’s not even playing!BI says hi and that she doesn't hate you lol.
Btw y'alls brags are weak. I wish we had wolves that actually had a strong end game. We are just left with this pathetic stuff. Wouldn't even get a 1/10 on the Rojo scale
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think you get to say **** after what you pulled last time, which continued to follow me around for the rest of the damn game 😛No just Jil. People that didn't lead to the start of my demise 🙂
You are like 30min too late. Game is a over, stupid wolves won.***lynch pippy***
But did you die?!I don't think you get to say **** after what you pulled last time, which continued to follow me around for the rest of the damn game 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nO pRoBlEm
Hey now, don't give up on the chaos dark horse! We just know that *someone* won 😛You are like 30min too late. Game is a over, stupid wolves won.
Btw y'alls brags are weak. I wish we had wolves that actually had a strong end game. We are just left with this pathetic stuff. Wouldn't even get a 1/10 on the Rojo scale
I'm not convinced this is the end, wolf.
You are one of them, aren’t you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The only reason I didn't is because I'm better at defending than you are 😉But did you die?!
ORBE, it's a clue guys. Let's get scooby and the gang on this one!nO pRoBlEm
Apparently I can only have five pieces of media per post. :| Hold for write-up in multiple parts.
🤣ORBE, it's a clue guys. Let's get scooby and the gang on this one!
Would you prefer I emphasize how this was aBtw y'alls brags are weak. I wish we had wolves that actually had a strong end game. We are just left with this pathetic stuff. Wouldn't even get a 1/10 on the Rojo scale
~~~~~~~~
SHUT OUT
~~~~~~~~
Last edited:
Wolf is an inaccurate characterization, deary. I swore and stand by my swear 🙂I'm not convinced this is the end, wolf.
Poor @SummerTheLynx.
He's another favourite song from my mild Finland obession, about a best friend turned lesbian lover... just watch it:
He's another favourite song from my mild Finland obession, about a best friend turned lesbian lover... just watch it:
And unfortunately, he is Jenny - Studio Killers, a vanilla villager. And very dead now.
But uh oh. That puts us in a precarious situation. We started with four malcontents, four songs that I quite like but can sometimes just put me in a strange mood.
The first has outed herself already, and she steps forward - @PippyPony, or Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys, a vanilla wolf.
She quickly stepped forward and squashed the file of @WildZoo, Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz, a newly formed affiliation seer.
A second negative thought, quiet tonight and barely suspected - @LetItSnow, Rosenrot - Rammstein, a vanilla wolf, took a magnet to another high school favourite, @Jilary, Nemo - Nightwish.
The first has outed herself already, and she steps forward - @PippyPony, or Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys, a vanilla wolf.
She quickly stepped forward and squashed the file of @WildZoo, Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz, a newly formed affiliation seer.
A second negative thought, quiet tonight and barely suspected - @LetItSnow, Rosenrot - Rammstein, a vanilla wolf, took a magnet to another high school favourite, @Jilary, Nemo - Nightwish.
One who was never quiet, often confusing and suspected, but never quite lynched; Crayola, or Closer - NIN -> Thief - Oookay, who could steal one person's lynch vote nightly.
She felt like backstabbing - why not? so turned around and killed the delightfully hipster @genny, Lose You to the Night - Static Panic, who was a vanilla villager but who, through a quirk of RNG, basically passed out all the roles this game, haha.
Lastly, new but apparently a force to be reckoned with... @StayingPositive2017 cackled maniacally. She was Gasoline - Halsey, a vanilla wolf.
She pulled the plug on @ddstothecor, Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis, a vanilla villager whose enthusiasm wasn't enough to keep him alive:
She felt like backstabbing - why not? so turned around and killed the delightfully hipster @genny, Lose You to the Night - Static Panic, who was a vanilla villager but who, through a quirk of RNG, basically passed out all the roles this game, haha.
Lastly, new but apparently a force to be reckoned with... @StayingPositive2017 cackled maniacally. She was Gasoline - Halsey, a vanilla wolf.
She pulled the plug on @ddstothecor, Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis, a vanilla villager whose enthusiasm wasn't enough to keep him alive:
For the coup de grâce on village this game, all four rounded on @Animal Midwife: Genius Next Door - Regina Spektor, a vanilla villager, whose sweet voice fell under their combined bass-german-drug fueled-hipster fury:
Obviously...
WOLVES HAVE WON!!
(and oh boy did they do it in style)
ROSTER
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
@WildZoo: Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz
@PippyPony: Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
You Let Me Complicate You
@Jilary: Nemo - Nighwish
@Animal Midwife: Genius Next Door - Regina Spektor
Nicknamed it the Porridge
@genny: Lose You to the Night - Static Panic
@Crayola227: Closer - NIN -> Thief - Ookay
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
@StayingPositive2017: Gasoline - Halsey
@ddstothecor: Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis
How I Wish for Soothing Rain
@LetItSnow: Rosenrot - Rammstein
DEATH
@katashark: Meet Virginia - Train
@allieh8607: Not One of Us - Lion King 2 Soundtrack
@Frozenshades: Herb Girls of Birkenau - Rasputina
@nyanko: Cameo Lover - Kimbra -> Every Breath You Take - The Police
@SnowshoeDog143: Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
@vetmedhead & @finnickthedog: Dolphin Style - Death Team
@greeneyegal92: The Distance - Cake
@SportPonies: Save The World Tonight - Swedish House Mafia
@SummerTheLynx: Jenny - Studio Killers
Obviously...
WOLVES HAVE WON!!
(and oh boy did they do it in style)
------------------------------------- ♫ -------------------------------------
ROSTER
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
@WildZoo: Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz
@PippyPony: Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
You Let Me Complicate You
@Jilary: Nemo - Nighwish
@Animal Midwife: Genius Next Door - Regina Spektor
Nicknamed it the Porridge
@genny: Lose You to the Night - Static Panic
@Crayola227: Closer - NIN -> Thief - Ookay
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
@StayingPositive2017: Gasoline - Halsey
@ddstothecor: Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis
How I Wish for Soothing Rain
@LetItSnow: Rosenrot - Rammstein
DEATH
@katashark: Meet Virginia - Train
@allieh8607: Not One of Us - Lion King 2 Soundtrack
@Frozenshades: Herb Girls of Birkenau - Rasputina
@nyanko: Cameo Lover - Kimbra -> Every Breath You Take - The Police
@SnowshoeDog143: Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
@vetmedhead & @finnickthedog: Dolphin Style - Death Team
@greeneyegal92: The Distance - Cake
@SportPonies: Save The World Tonight - Swedish House Mafia
@SummerTheLynx: Jenny - Studio Killers
Can I get a 3/4?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lame that no one responded to my weird list.
Dubz, who the hell did you seer. I was figuring you would look at me first, because suspicions and because you always seer me. The fact that you were gung-ho on me made me go ballsy with my play, and take a shot that the person initiating my lunch at end game was a wolf. If you didn't go hard on me, I would have went for pippy instead.
AM- I didn't respond to the role request because the word killers was in my freaking name, thanks for that trilt
ARGH! I knew I was right about cray from the beginning!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just got the damn ability this morning, hadn't been able to use it yetDubz, who the hell did you seer. I was figuring you would look at me first, because suspicions and because you always seer me. The fact that you were gung-ho on me made me go ballsy with my play, and take a shot that the person initiating my lunch at end game was a wolf. If you didn't go hard on me, I would have went for pippy instead.
And you voted for me first so get out of here with that 😛
I just made her the seer last night, she didn't have the chance.
AM- I didn't respond to the role request because the word killers was in my freaking name, thanks for that trilt
**** I just need a reason to move off of you without looking sketchy!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also my plan was to seer pippy first anyways
Aw too bad you didn't have time for that, dubz
But you would have gone bye-bye tonight
But you would have gone bye-bye tonight
Last edited:
Also I was trying to play that I got the detective role to draw attention to me for the night kill if J somehow reversed the votes. This way detective gets one good seer in. So didn't want to claim vanillager.**** I just need a reason to move off of you without looking sketchy!
Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?
definitely didn't even think of it. That song was in my favourite things game and I've mentioned it as a fave on SDN before, a little digging would have made it obvious it was positive. 😛AM- I didn't respond to the role request because the word killers was in my freaking name, thanks for that trilt
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh god I saved a wolf from lynch d1
I guess I used up all my village mojo last game, damn
I guess I used up all my village mojo last game, damn
My wolf brag's just gonna be to say, I'm better at this game than what all the digs at me would suggest.
Even if many of you think I'm transparent and verbose.
Even if many of you think I'm transparent and verbose.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best part is that it could have been over last night if I wasn't such a doofus lolAlso I was trying to play that I got the detective role to draw attention to me for the night kill if J somehow reversed the votes. This way detective gets one good seer in. So didn't want to claim vanillager.
Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?
Was STL seriously silenced today? I would have voted pip, WZ or cray today if it weren't for that.
Um because that did not guarantee a properly wolf choreographed lynch of one villager? exhibit a: LIS did not vote today.Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?
You claiming a role is what made you so sketchy to me - I knew where the CD burner had gone, and you weren't on the upgrade list.Also I was trying to play that I got the detective role to draw attention to me for the night kill if J somehow reversed the votes. This way detective gets one good seer in. So didn't want to claim vanillager.
Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K