Failing Anatomy at LECOM PBL.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolomghelp

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I made a post about a few weeks ago regarding me struggling at the beginning of Anatomy, well the struggle has been throughout and I am pretty sure I'm going to fail the class. I know plenty of my friends who are in the same spot, but this test tomorrow was crunched in such a small amount of time, that I am seriously clueless. I had somewhat of an idea of what I was doing the past two previous exams, but this one I am completely lost on. I'm trying to tell myself it'll be fine, but I also feel distraught at the idea of remediation, and even worse, not doing any better the second time around.

This week we have our written exam Tuesday and a NBME shelf exam Wednesday, for both I just did not have enough time to catch up. Every week I felt more behind, and maybe I should just suck it up!! But it hurts studying so much and still being completely clueless.

I was wondering if anyone at LECOM has had to remediate Anatomy specifically? And if you feel comfortable sending me a message, please do so! Otherwise, this post was more of me venting about how things are going. :(

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

This is a question for your fellow med students yes? You should post this there instead. May get better responses.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.