Failing Anatomy at LECOM PBL.

Started by lolomghelp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolomghelp

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I made a post about a few weeks ago regarding me struggling at the beginning of Anatomy, well the struggle has been throughout and I am pretty sure I'm going to fail the class. I know plenty of my friends who are in the same spot, but this test tomorrow was crunched in such a small amount of time, that I am seriously clueless. I had somewhat of an idea of what I was doing the past two previous exams, but this one I am completely lost on. I'm trying to tell myself it'll be fine, but I also feel distraught at the idea of remediation, and even worse, not doing any better the second time around.

This week we have our written exam Tuesday and a NBME shelf exam Wednesday, for both I just did not have enough time to catch up. Every week I felt more behind, and maybe I should just suck it up!! But it hurts studying so much and still being completely clueless.

I was wondering if anyone at LECOM has had to remediate Anatomy specifically? And if you feel comfortable sending me a message, please do so! Otherwise, this post was more of me venting about how things are going. 🙁

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.