Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well why'd you do that?

Because mods wouldn't tell me one way or another if the revived player would have their ability and figured an ability like genny's if she could have it again was better than just myself coming back to life.

Members don't see this ad.

Because I gave up a second life for ME to come back (either after a lynch or after death) to bring you back instead.....

Well in case no one else got the heavy implication earlier, there it is in bold lol.

But, they told you it could be used after death?

Also why make it so blatant after only one vote?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn’t miss a Lynch vote as a wolf when voting anyone who isn’t going to be lynched is less suspicious,
I don’t see dvmd who has been doing this a few times doing that as a strategy,

Being nice to me, that is more like wolfy dvmd.
Fake arguing with someone. That is wolfy dvmd
Doing none of the above? Maybe that too,

Because mods wouldn't tell me one way or another if the revived player would have their ability and figured an ability like genny's if she could have it again was better than just myself coming back to life.
I appreciate it, but I'm pretty terrible at this game. Probably would have been better saving yourself. Though I did try to heal you N1 after you said you were punished for self-voting, lol.

Well in case no one else got the heavy implication earlier, there it is in bold lol.

But, they told you it could be used after death?

It had one revive or if I had not used it by the time I died then I would come back after the next full cycle.

I wouldn’t miss a Lynch vote as a wolf when voting anyone who isn’t going to be lynched is less suspicious,
I don’t see dvmd who has been doing this a few times doing that as a strategy,

Being nice to me, that is more like wolfy dvmd.
Fake arguing with someone. That is wolfy dvmd
Doing none of the above? Maybe that too,

IMG_2095.JPG

I appreciate it, but I'm pretty terrible at this game. Probably would have been better saving yourself. Though I did try to heal you N1 after you said you were punished for self-voting, lol.

Lol. That is funny. I picked you because I was hoping you'd still have your ability and you are a more active player and you have played more with the newer peeps than I have.

I don't personally think DVMD intentionally missed voting, I think it's more likely she forgot, as she said, because she was talking to her mom. What bothers me is that she didn't vote earlier when she was on and discussing finn's poisoning and such. That may just be my bias against people unnecessarily holding votes until the last hour of lynch when they could have gotten one out there earlier and given people more time to respond, but that is how I feel about it.

Meh, it was clear enough people thought I was wolfy so wanted it out in the open, plus not going to be around as much the next few days because I am FINALLY getting around to buying things to decorate my house that I purchased a year ago.

I don't personally think DVMD intentionally missed voting, I think it's more likely she forgot, as she said, because she was talking to her mom. What bothers me is that she didn't vote earlier when she was on and discussing finn's poisoning and such. That may just be my bias against people unnecessarily holding votes until the last hour of lynch when they could have gotten one out there earlier and given people more time to respond, but that is how I feel about it.

Does she normally hold her vote until the last hour?

Just like you won't make me purple in your list....

You don't get to pick what time schedule I do my voting on.... :p

You almost always read me correctly, and I think that means you're pretty great at this game!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you going to vote today?

Also, why wouldn't you bring this up when I was rezzed?

I made a post about why I didn't think it was necessarily the best thing to bring up who the rezzer was yesterday.... it was in response to Nav stating that the rezzer should come forward.

D4 official Lynch tally
Sov ()
-
cubs (5) - dubs, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (1) - sporty
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubs (1) - DVMD

voting: 13/15
cubs is in the lead

missing: @cubsrule4e and @Ms Procrastinator

deadline: 1 hour

Does she normally hold her vote until the last hour?
I have no idea, I already said it's been a while since I've played with her and I don't remember her wolf or village meta. I can think of at least a couple games where I was reading her village and she was wolfing, but that is about it. I even wolfed one of my favorite games with her but I couldn't tell you much about her gameplay there except that it involved the best fake role ever.

Just like you won't make me purple in your list....

You don't get to pick what time schedule I do my voting on.... :p
I'm starting to think you are soft claiming chaos here :p

You're right, I don't, but I do get to decide how I feel about it ;)

I made a post about why I didn't think it was necessarily the best thing to bring up who the rezzer was yesterday.... it was in response to Nav stating that the rezzer should come forward.
Which post was that?

Yeah, I think I said the same thing. And I definitely didn't rez myself, so I guess I didn't get from that post that you were making any implications.

Yeah, I think I said the same thing. And I definitely didn't rez myself, so I guess I didn't get from that post that you were making any implications.

I was trying not to make any implications.... that was my reasoning why I didn't come forward right away after rezzing you.

Also, you realize that most of the time when I've said that, I've been a wolf, right? lol
No actually...I mean that was true two games ago but you read correctly last game, in Orchestra, and in Pokemon...and a couple times in other games I remember going into dead chat and seeing that you had been reading me correctly.

I wanted to touch on this..... I am kind of neutral on this. Agree if the reviver (whoever you are) has another one, keep quiet, but also, this is a VERY good way for wolves to find a player with an ability that is often (though not always) more village and thus make that player a bigger or more easier night kill target since simply by virtue of this "soft clearing" that player.... they automatically lean more village and thus wolves don't have a reason to let them stick around in the game.

So by keeping that player hidden as long as possible, later in the game when there are less players and that player is revealed you have a "soft cleared" player with less people around thus making (or hopefully making) wolves easier to find.

Just my take.

@Animal Midwife since you asked where this post was and haven't mentioned if you found it or not yet.

Was waiting to see where MsP went to see if I needed to self prez. As that won’t save me I guess I’ll just go down with my ship

##lynch nav##

Why do you believe a vote can’t shift towards me? I have 3 votes now, so does Kata. You have only 5? Why the defeatism? And do you believe kata is village?

D4 official Lynch tally
Sov ()
-
cubs (5) - dubs, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
Sporty (1) - dolph
dubs (1) - DVMD

voting: 15/15
cubs is in the lead

deadline: 15 min

D4
A party favorite! Spicy, creamy, crunchy. What's not to love about chips and guac? Apparently nothing, as the collective group decided chips and guac was their favorite amongst the games and snacks to be played and consumed throughout the course of Game Night. Little did they know, someone had added a little too much jalapeño to the guac, making everyone question it as their elected dungeon master. They tossed the browned guac in the trash, excited to get rid of the small tarnish (and bowel irritation) it had placed on the celebration.

Dead is @cubsrule4e Chips and Guac, who could block on even nights and was elected dungeon master

It is now Night 4. Night will close at 9am EST.

Players:
1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
7. @WildZoo
9. @finnickthedog
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny

Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker

Reactions: 6 users
D4
A party favorite! Spicy, creamy, crunchy. What's not to love about chips and guac? Apparently nothing, as the collective group decided chips and guac was their favorite amongst the games and snacks to be played and consumed throughout the course of Game Night. Little did they know, someone had added a little too much jalapeño to the guac, making everyone question it as their elected dungeon master. They tossed the browned guac in the trash, excited to get rid of the small tarnish (and bowel irritation) it had placed on the celebration.

Dead is @cubsrule4e Chips and Guac, who could block on even nights and was elected dungeon master

It is now Night 4. Night will close at 9am EST.

Players:
1. @Dinashadow
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
4. @DVMDream
7. @WildZoo
9. @finnickthedog
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
14. @dolphin106258
15. @Navilly