Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since the last noob game. Why?
Didn’t nav comment on this before? How is this super crazy tinfoil?
Okay but there’s no reason for all the action to happen at the end. If you’re here and know who you’re going to vote for why not just do it?
Who confirmed this?
So who are you gonna lynch tomorrow when I’m not a wolf? You’ve been focusing on me all game and not really wolf hunting otherwise

I just want to note that these are all questions to MsP that I haven’t gotten answers to because she’s been busy throwing shade at me for everything all game

Members don't see this ad.

@Navilly I'm trying to figure out why you're so sure you have everyone except me and Barks down as non-originals. You can't know THAT much behind the scenes info to have hard cleared everyone else. There are still nine players in the game.

Not that I'm bitter about being up for lynch, I just don't understand what makes you so sure, and I don't really like how everyone else is just rolling with it. Especially because I know I am not a wolf, and Barks hasn't really struck me as a wolf all game.

I cleared miz and MsP by day two, you can read back on that.

Dolphin I had cleared early on from them affiliation seering me on day 2 “scanning” and then acknowledging such in code and defending me on thread since then

Genny is cleared as an original because died already.

Sobsob was cleared in the background for the most part by Miz.

Dubz I don’t want to say why they are mostly cleared right now for reasons. But there are others that is aware of why.

Kata has very village abilities that was used in a very village way and was helpful in catching cubs and AM, but is probably the least cleared of the people in the cleared column.

That’s leaves you two.

Dolphin I had cleared early on from them affiliation seering me on day 2 “scanning” and then acknowledging such in code and defending me on thread since then

Dubz I don’t want to say why they are mostly cleared right now for reasons. But there are others that is aware of why.

Kata has very village abilities that was used in a very village way and was helpful in catching cubs and AM, but is probably the least cleared of the people in the cleared column.

That’s leaves you two.
I feel like people aren’t nearly as cleared as you’re making them out to be

Members don't see this ad :)

That’s leaves you two.
I don't know what method you're using to consider people "clear", but I get a very similar list from just reading the thread. With you on it too, unless you're deep wolfing and bussing this game.

That’s leaves you two.
Msp is the only one I don’t see, and am not sure why you are so sure.

The rest I agree with.

My biggest problem is both sporty and barks as wolves is they both voted cubs for DM, which would be a weird thing for wolves to,do to a wolf without protection. I had put them in village category for that....if they are village I come back mainly to MsP who you are adamant about...

But among sporty and bark, I stay with bark.

Msp is the only one I don’t see, and am not sure why you are so sure.

The rest I agree with.

My biggest problem is both sporty and barks as wolves is they both voted cubs for DM, which would be a weird thing for wolves to,do to a wolf without protection. I had put them in village category for that....if they are village I come back mainly to MsP who you are adamant about...

But among sporty and bark, I stay with bark.

I don’t think both are, I think it’s one of the two. Then it’s a convert hunt.

That’s fair that you don’t see it with MsP, I will hold firm that they are not an original though, not saying anything about whether they were or were not converted.

Sooo does anyone want to talk about anything? Can I get a recap for why I’m supposedly a wolf?
On the cubs lynch, cubs voted at the end for Nav instead of kata. AM was voting for kata already, why not have cubs vote there too? Oh, that's right there were already two wolves lynching kata: AM and barks.

And then there was AM's first lynch, where you managed to not vote for AM and also not vote for dina.

You gave such great soft defenses of AM all along.

You also managed to not vote for AM a second time, and stayed off the runner-up too so it wouldn't look too much like you were trying to save AM.

Since the last noob game. Why?

I just wanted to see how long you were playing before you finally got a chance to Wolf. Plus based on things that were said in previous games, you got lynched early a lot since you started playing so I figured you'd definitely be defended/protected this game if you were a wolf.

Didn’t nav comment on this before? How is this super crazy tinfoil?

I liked my theory.

Okay but there’s no reason for all the action to happen at the end. If you’re here and know who you’re going to vote for why not just do it?

*sigh* other people know who they want to vote for and sit on it. It's nothing new.

Who confirmed this?

This was in response to me saying there weren't different flavors. I don't know why you'd bring this back up. This was AM's argument about how all her drinks weren't poison because there were different flavors but they were proven to be when she flipped wolf.

So who are you gonna lynch tomorrow when I’m not a wolf? You’ve been focusing on me all game and not really wolf hunting otherwise

There are some other people I'm thinking about. I made a post about people I found a little weird. These all feel like empty questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
On the cubs lynch, cubs voted at the end for Nav instead of kata. AM was voting for kata already, why not have cubs vote there too? Oh, that's right there were already two wolves lynching kata: AM and barks.

And then there was AM's first lynch, where you managed to not vote for AM and also not vote for dina.

You gave such great soft defenses of AM all along.

You also managed to not vote for AM a second time, and stayed off the runner-up too so it wouldn't look too much like you were trying to save AM.
Well I can’t really do anything about how cubs voted and as for defending AM I may be biased

D7 official Lynch tally
Barks (4)
- MsP, SOV, dubs, miz
Sporty (2) - genny, Nav
Nav (1) - Sporty

@Barkley13 is in the lead
Voting: 7/9
missing: @Barkley13 @katashark
Deadline: 1.5 hrs

Last edited:
I thought I contingency lynched. Anyways Lynch Barks

Reactions: 1 user
I have risen!

Regarding whatever nonsense I said about Nav bussing AM before my nap, clearly misremembered since he didn't put in a vote yesterday either. First one on AM but didn't have a vote in at the end of the day. Put in AM vote after lynch closed, not that it would've mattered since it wasn't going to be what broke the tie in the end.

Would a wolf Nav waited until the wolfiest moment to put in a bussing vote? Honestly, maybe?

Barks staying off the AM lynch that one day is a good point (@genny brought it up I guess) and that's kind of the only reason that I'm understanding the Barks lynch. But that almost seems too obvious?? Just like, not really seeing what everyone else is seeing besides that, unless it's literally just the fact that it's "either Sporty or Barks for OG wolf" and she's sketchier than I am?

Speaking of which, can someone (besides Nav) please tell me why everyone else is apparently cleared OG village? The thread is so quiet with AM dead...

Is anyone else a little more than sketched out about the fishing expedition going on over there? Was wondering if sporty was able to catch a sea bass or maybe even a small shark there.

• Haha
Idk where kata is and if she's gonna join us, but just in case.

unlynch Nav
lynch Barks

A+ tone all game if you're a wolf, Barks. Tone is mostly what I play off of, and you've been solid.

D7 official Lynch tally
Barks (5)
- MsP, SOV, dubs, miz, sporty
Sporty (3) - genny, Nav, barks
Nav () -

Barks is in the lead
Voting: 8/9
missing: kata
Deadline: elapsed

Check your votes or forever hold your peace

tumblr_n0fy1jKGog1qhnszoo1_250.gif

Reactions: 4 users
D7

Everyone was happy to know they wouldn't be at risk of drinking chocolate milkshakes, mimosas, or "drinks" spiked with foxglove but they couldn't rest until they found co-conspirators. After expending energy playing a variety of games, someone proposed the idea of having some root bear floats to cheer the mood. Though the idea could've been great, the ice cream had been pulled from the freezer too early and forgotten, leaving a slimy, sticky pool on the counter top.

Dead is @Barkley13, vanilla ice cream

It is now Night 8. Night will close at 7:30am EST

Players:

2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @katashark
19. @genny

Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager

I think I have the same info about her as Nav does. The tinfoil part of me is reluctant to even believe that, but that part of me also threw a cow at @Melchizedek when he was basically lock-clear village so there's that haha
You are the WORST
kthnxbai

Reactions: 3 users
mmmkay cool, so can we all reestablish our reads now and find the actual wolves?

Honestly, I'm thinking about looking at kata. Village use of ability or not, she was a strong contender for a wolf early in the game for a lot of people, and a wolf can use their ability to look village perfectly easy, so I'm not really sure that's an excuse.

And I'm still irked by Nav's play. So like, willing to go for either of them tomorrow.

mmmkay cool, so can we all reestablish our reads now and find the actual wolves?

Honestly, I'm thinking about looking at kata. Village use of ability or not, she was a strong contender for a wolf early in the game for a lot of people, and a wolf can use their ability to look village perfectly easy, so I'm not really sure that's an excuse.

And I'm still irked by Nav's play. So like, willing to go for either of them tomorrow.

What is irking you about my play?

You're different. You're not as sharp as you usually are. I've mentioned specific points in other posts.
If he is a wolf he seriously bussed two other wolves. He’s not an original. Based on the conversation on the thread between him and dolphin he wasn’t an original.

You're different. You're not as sharp as you usually are. I've mentioned specific points in other posts.

Ah what’s the opposite of sharp? ;)

I mean, i encourage you to look at me and dolphin’s communication. But being real, the fact that I believe that you are just a wolf throwing blame at where you think the weakest points are, given that we have pretty much cleared the rest of us as not originals, means I am half listening at things you say.

Ah what’s the opposite of sharp? ;)

I mean, i encourage you to look at me and dolphin’s communication. But being real, the fact that I believe that you are just a wolf throwing blame at where you think the weakest points are, given that we have pretty much cleared the rest of us as not originals, means I am half listening at things you say.
lol, you don't get this accusatory when you're village.

And frankly, if you are village, I think after this game you'll just have to hang up your hat and accept that you can't read me for ****.

It's also funny you think I think you're the weakest point, given your voting record and the fact that everyone else seems to think you're village. I could set myself up to far more success going after genny or something. Regardless of play, the rezzes always come under fire as convert options late-game so it would totally be in the realm possible for me to start up suspicion there if I really wanted to drive an easier lynch.