You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
N7
A scuffle in the night. Another person strangled. Everyone gathered to figure out what might be their last game to play. They found genny slumped over with a cider in front of her. Seems someone had not been happy she was back and decided tonight was the night for her to go. The remaining players dejectedly gathered round determined to find a happy game. Hopefully they make good choices.
Dead is @genny, hard cider a vanillager
All pms (except wolfchat) are now closed. Good luck!
It is now Day 8. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @katashark
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager
19. genny, vanillager
A scuffle in the night. Another person strangled. Everyone gathered to figure out what might be their last game to play. They found genny slumped over with a cider in front of her. Seems someone had not been happy she was back and decided tonight was the night for her to go. The remaining players dejectedly gathered round determined to find a happy game. Hopefully they make good choices.
Dead is @genny, hard cider a vanillager
All pms (except wolfchat) are now closed. Good luck!
It is now Day 8. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @katashark
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager
19. genny, vanillager
Our group pm said it would stay open until LYLO. And it is closed. This is LYLO? How many freaking wolves are there? Holy crap.
Mathematically there must be 3 wolves? That is just so many for this size of game.
Mathematically there must be 3 wolves? That is just so many for this size of game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Navilly you have a lot of explaining to do.
You have cleared almost all the players. So I need to know the reason why for every person. Every detail. Cause the most rational explanation I have is you have been BS-ing all game long. Just don’t know why you would have left me alive.
No reason to hold back any information any longer.
You have cleared almost all the players. So I need to know the reason why for every person. Every detail. Cause the most rational explanation I have is you have been BS-ing all game long. Just don’t know why you would have left me alive.
No reason to hold back any information any longer.
Lynch will close during game of thrones finale? Really?N7
A scuffle in the night. Another person strangled. Everyone gathered to figure out what might be their last game to play. They found genny slumped over with a cider in front of her. Seems someone had not been happy she was back and decided tonight was the night for her to go. The remaining players dejectedly gathered round determined to find a happy game. Hopefully they make good choices.
Dead is @genny, hard cider a vanillager
All pms (except wolfchat) are now closed. Good luck!
It is now Day 8. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @katashark
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
11. barks, vanillager
19. genny, vanillager
lol, you don't get this accusatory when you're village.
And frankly, if you are village, I think after this game you'll just have to hang up your hat and accept that you can't read me for ****.
It's also funny you think I think you're the weakest point, given your voting record and the fact that everyone else seems to think you're village. I could set myself up to far more success going after genny or something. Regardless of play, the rezzes always come under fire as convert options late-game so it would totally be in the realm possible for me to start up suspicion there if I really wanted to drive an easier lynch.
Yeah I played so terrible my last two games, isolated out two wolves by day 2 two games ago (and was killed for being too right per the wolves in dead chat), and check mated the last wolf in my last game. I forgot what a terrible player I am. Like, if you are going down as a wolf, at least go down with a little grace rather than slinging insults about.
**********lynch sporty***********
That’s your analysis for LYLO? Cmon man,Yeah I played so terrible my last two games, isolated out two wolves by day 2 two games ago (and was killed for being too right per the wolves in dead chat), and check mated the last wolf in my last game. I forgot what a terrible player I am. Like, if you are going down as a wolf, at least go down with a little grace rather than slinging insults about.
**********lynch sporty***********
Why do you think WZ is village?
Why are you so sure msp is village?
How were you and miz so close?
Dump everything in there. No reason to hold back if you are village.
Lynch navilly
Going for sport is the only play if you are a wolf. Be consistent, but he has to ignore my request and act dumb....which he is not.
He has to be completely upfront here or he is toast imo.
50/50 anyone is a wolf at this point...but this is a logical starting place for me.
Going for sport is the only play if you are a wolf. Be consistent, but he has to ignore my request and act dumb....which he is not.
He has to be completely upfront here or he is toast imo.
50/50 anyone is a wolf at this point...but this is a logical starting place for me.
@Navilly you have a lot of explaining to do.
You have cleared almost all the players. So I need to know the reason why for every person. Every detail. Cause the most rational explanation I have is you have been BS-ing all game long. Just don’t know why you would have left me alive.
No reason to hold back any information any longer.
I have explained the full reasons for miz earlier. Legitimately, she is a very emotional player, and carries some of the game outside of the game. There is a 0% chance she started as a wolf and did not kill Pippy on night 1. Full stop. People can disagree on this, but given that I have read miz perfectly in every game we have played together, this is a thing.
Pippy - pippy had leaked part of a reads list that she posts in mod pms. She does this as a villager not as a wolf. Another full stop moment. I figured this could have been manufactured so didn’t think much on it, but then she subbed out allowing me to actually test the info. So I asked MsP what was contained in the rest of that message. So, you may claim that pippy came back in and posted the stuff. Nope, in my game I had nothing set up in place about subs not being allowed to be helped by the subbees, and Kara put a stop to any communication between emlady and thoracic guy. So she is against that. The rest of the post carried pippy’s tone perfectly. Once again, this is another one I will eat my hat on if not originally village.
Kata - least cleared of my villagers but still a pretty danged solid villager. Was a tracker/protector/jailer, and used it all in a good manner. In the background, was quite helpful on the cubs lynch, was afraid to divulge info in the pm we shared with cubs until lynched (I posted the full convo from pms on here earlier, prior to her revealing all of her role info), and helped with the AM drive on the first day AM was attempted to be lynched.
Dubz - sorry dubz it’s going on the thread at this point. They are a true neutral. Me sporty and miz know about this. She wanted a spectator type role in this game after the last few games. I highly doubt she is bsing this, miz is more skeptical, and sporty seems to also be more inclined to believe her than not.
Sobsob - you are claiming the innocent child and given that we are at a lylo moment, I feel like now would be a grand time to alleviate any tin foilness.
That leaves sporty as the original wolf.
It’s LYLO (98% likely) because dubz is neutral so at 5 players, according to Kara’s rules apparently, that’s parity since wolves=villagers. Which i disagree with because we could still win at that point.
With respect to convert, still not sure where to go there, but that’s going to take more extensive read throughs for tone change after night 3 (4?).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're lucky I was going to post my stuff on thread anyway, jerkface 😛 could have at least given me a chance to do it myself
In any case, you may want to look into converts now, as I don't think sporty is an original
In any case, you may want to look into converts now, as I don't think sporty is an original
You're lucky I was going to post my stuff on thread anyway, jerkface 😛 could have at least given me a chance to do it myself
In any case, you may want to look into converts now, as I don't think sporty is an original
You think two converts in a less than 20 person game? That would be stupidly one sided, especially since neither AM or cubs came up with a convert type role, meaning they were given two free converts not tied to one person being alive.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fair point, I forgot we know it's LyLo based on PMs closing. I just don't think sporty is a good lynch.You think two converts in a less than 20 person game? That would be stupidly one sided, especially since neither AM or cubs came up with a convert type role, meaning they were given two free converts not tied to one person being alive.
Hmmm. The cop out would be to Lynch WZ. It delays LYLO another day, and if she is a convert we get lucky,
But I don’t think she is a wolf, so that seems like a lame play,
Unlynch navilly
For now. I think there is a Grand Canyon of assumptions in his clearing. Need to think and analyze more,.
But I don’t think she is a wolf, so that seems like a lame play,
Unlynch navilly
For now. I think there is a Grand Canyon of assumptions in his clearing. Need to think and analyze more,.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd say go for it since I've already met my win condition, but for that to work this would have to be MyLo, not LyLo. Since PMs are closed it means it is LyLo, so village *has* to lynch a wolf today.Hmmm. The cop out would be to Lynch WZ. It delays LYLO another day, and if she is a convert we get lucky,
But I don’t think she is a wolf, so that seems like a lame play,
Unlynch navilly
For now. I think there is a Grand Canyon of assumptions in his clearing. Need to think and analyze more,.
I didn’t say you’ve played terrible. I said you can’t read me. Those are two different things.Yeah I played so terrible my last two games, isolated out two wolves by day 2 two games ago (and was killed for being too right per the wolves in dead chat), and check mated the last wolf in my last game. I forgot what a terrible player I am. Like, if you are going down as a wolf, at least go down with a little grace rather than slinging insults about.
**********lynch sporty***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Nav.
I didn’t say you’ve played terrible. I said you can’t read me. Those are two different things.
I read accusatory as accurate lol. Sorry, apparently I am still feeling the alcohol from last night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Navilly sorry, I wish we could still PM right now. We should have come up with a code!
@Navilly sorry, I wish we could still PM right now. We should have come up with a code!
I am confused by what you are referring to. I have got everything out on the thread at this point, there is no more code or secrets or anything else now. For today, we just need to get the last original. We can worry about converts tomorrow.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh, just meant so I could explain my thoughts better.I am confused by what you are referring to. I have got everything out on the thread at this point, there is no more code or secrets or anything else now. For today, we just need to get the last original. We can worry about converts tomorrow.
This has me confused and looking for mod input.I'd say go for it since I've already met my win condition, but for that to work this would have to be MyLo, not LyLo. Since PMs are closed it means it is LyLo, so village *has* to lynch a wolf today.
If it is not LYLO and only mylo then you have to be a wolf and not neutral. Otherwise makes no sense. 3 wolves 3 villagers and 1 neutral game is over according to navilly, 2 wolves 4 villagers and 1 wolf is mylo and PMs should be open.
So either you are a wolf, or we misunderstand the mods
. @Karabiner13 @ziggyandjazzy can you please clarify wolf win condition and when pm close.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This has me confused and looking for mod input.
If it is not LYLO and only mylo then you have to be a wolf and not neutral. Otherwise makes no sense. 3 wolves 3 villagers and 1 neutral game is over according to navilly, 2 wolves 4 villagers and 1 wolf is mylo and PMs should be open.
So either you are a wolf, or we misunderstand the mods
. @Karabiner13 @ziggyandjazzy can you please clarify wolf win condition and when pm close.

I'm neutral, my win condition was to guess the night kill twice, I have met it. Unconvertible because that would have made no sense with my win condition and the whole point was for me to take a bit of a breather - wolfing would not have been good for that.
Even if I was a wolf it wouldn't be LyLo. There shouldn't be 5 wolves in a game this size, so I would be one of the 2 remaining, and it would be 2 wolves 5 villagers right now, which is not LyLo. So whatever ****ery is going on has nothing to do with me, and the numbers actually support my case.
Seeing as my 6am brain made confusion with the minigame winner, it is technically MyLo and I had meant to include that for when pm's would close. Sorry my 6am brain did not. But PMs were not meant to happen in (broadterm) endgame. PM's will still remain closed
As for lynch deadline, it is hard set at 10pm. Zigjaz and I do not watch GoT and I work tomorrow so will not close any later than 10pm. If you want to close earlier we can change to earlier but will not go later
As for lynch deadline, it is hard set at 10pm. Zigjaz and I do not watch GoT and I work tomorrow so will not close any later than 10pm. If you want to close earlier we can change to earlier but will not go later
Seeing as my 6am brain made confusion with the minigame winner, it is technically MyLo and I had meant to include that for when pm's would close. Sorry my 6am brain did not. But PMs were not meant to happen in (broadterm) endgame. PM's will still remain closed
As for lynch deadline, it is hard set at 10pm. Zigjaz and I do not watch GoT and I work tomorrow so will not close any later than 10pm. If you want to close earlier we can change to earlier but will not go later
@mizchiefmanaged - there is your proof on dubz, essentially mod confirmed at this point.
Everyone cheers him on as they all discover that @StartingoverVet is a villager
Who is snowy’s neighbor?
@mizchiefmanaged you said you jailed barks, but Nav said someone else is a jailer.
Explain
Explain
@katashark please let us know all your actions.
@Ms Procrastinator please post message Navi is talking about with pippy reads. Not sure I understand him yet.
@Navilly please explain how you were able to talk with all of these people early in game and know the info to make these claims.
When I contacted you on pm, which was right after my group won pm privileges, you were already thick as thieves with miz and msp etc etc.
When I contacted you on pm, which was right after my group won pm privileges, you were already thick as thieves with miz and msp etc etc.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not discussing all this crap at 9pm. People best get on here and spill their guts early.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel left out 

Players:
2. @StartingoverVet. Cleared as villager by mods
7. @WildZoo. Neutral. Does not appear to be able to be a wolf based on mylo.
2 wolves, 5 players.
12. @SportPonies voted for cubs to be DM.
15. @Navilly. Amasser of strong feels
16. @Ms Procrastinator. Navi love crush
17. @katashark. Has some abilities.
3. @mizchiefmanaged Claimed to jail someone
2. @StartingoverVet. Cleared as villager by mods
7. @WildZoo. Neutral. Does not appear to be able to be a wolf based on mylo.
2 wolves, 5 players.
12. @SportPonies voted for cubs to be DM.
15. @Navilly. Amasser of strong feels
16. @Ms Procrastinator. Navi love crush
17. @katashark. Has some abilities.
3. @mizchiefmanaged Claimed to jail someone
I finally don’t want to Lynch you and you are upset? I can’t win with women.I feel left out![]()

Tbh, your help would be appreciated.I feel left out![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The only people I ended up PMing individually with were sporty, AM, and nav. Nav posted everything I knew from him, AM didn't tell me anything she didn't say on thread (...though I may have suspected she was a wolf and tried to keep her alive a little longer because I figured she'd help me meet my win condition. Sorry not sorry.). I know sporty's role, or at least her ability claim, but I'll leave it up to her as to whether or not she wants to claim it on thread.Tbh, your help would be appreciated.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nav is the most clear of original status imo based on VCA and interactions with the known wolves. Kata would be maybe the least clear in my mind.
@Navilly please explain how you were able to talk with all of these people early in game and know the info to make these claims.
When I contacted you on pm, which was right after my group won pm privileges, you were already thick as thieves with miz and msp etc etc.
Dolphin communication was all on the thread for people to see, we were just being subtle (and sometimes less subtle once we got towards day 5 or 6 or whenever).
MsP everything was done on the thread once again in view of everyone. Feel free to do an iso of me and them to see where I got my info.
The miz info I brought up immediately on thread after night 1. When they had the ability to pm, they pmed with me immediately.
Kata was in my mini game group. And was the sole person left with me once we lynched cubs, allowing them to be upfront with me.
Dubz started pming me after you started pming me.
That’s all of the people I have been pming with (other than you). The only reason I knew stuff on you was because miz told me, which I am assuming since she said so, was because you told her.
D8 official tally
Sporty (1) - Nav
Nav (1) - Sporty
Voting: 2/7
Sporty and nav are in the lead
Deadline: 9 hours (unless yall want earlier and tell us)
Sporty (1) - Nav
Nav (1) - Sporty
Voting: 2/7
Sporty and nav are in the lead
Deadline: 9 hours (unless yall want earlier and tell us)
There have been multiple JOATS this game. I was the night 3,4,5 JOAT with a one might jailer ability. I jailed barks, protected myself, and tracked AM, which lead to the discovery of AM being the poison maker.@mizchiefmanaged you said you jailed barks, but Nav said someone else is a jailer.
Explain
Last edited:
I went a bit crazy on the PM train. I have PMd Nav, dolphin, SOV, and kata individually. Kata shared her three movements with me. She was the day 2,3,4 JOAT. She tracked me, protected Sporty, jailed Dina.
Lol. I know someone who might be a little jealous to hear that.. I nailed barks,
I’m crying 🤣Lol. I know someone who might be a little jealous to hear that.
@Ms Procrastinator please post message Navi is talking about with pippy reads. Not sure I understand him yet.
Official sketch points tally:
+3 for AM: sad "first," questioning the "just because" explanation for sob sob's vote, voting for jboo for no reason and saying it's temporary
+3 to Miz: entirely silent except immediate mayor vote for Nav, genny kill looks BAD for her (should almost give it two points on its own), bothered to come on to do an eyeroll emoji to my vote but didn't contribute anything else or bother to vote
+2 to Nav: power grab for "role utility reasons" and for lynching me off the bat based on NK analysis that is actually a bunch of bull**** because it's even more WIFOMy than my vote
-1 to him: calling me out for maybe trying to set up Miz?
+1 to DVMD for being DVMD
+0.5 to Allie for quickly jumping on Dina in a way that seemed tentative
+0.5 to sob sob and Dubz for being sob sob and Dubz
I amWho is snowy’s neighbor?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Went back and ISO'd Sports. She's become increasingly combative the closer to end game we've gotten, and has voted poorly every single lynch. I'd like to hear a claim from her today or really any sort of information on what she's done since at this point we lynch correctly or we're done for. I don't see any point in there being any secrets left at this point.
*******Lynch sporty********
She's the only one left that makes any sense.
She's the only one left that makes any sense.
Have you considered that I’m combative because I’m gonna be mislynched at Lylo for a wolf win, just like I am basically every game?Went back and ISO'd Sports. She's become increasingly combative the closer to end game we've gotten, and has voted poorly every single lynch. I'd like to hear a claim from her today or really any sort of information on what she's done since at this point we lynch correctly or we're done for. I don't see any point in there being any secrets left at this point.
It’s not particularly beneficial for me to role reveal but frankly also if it keeps the lynch off me and puts it on someone else that might ACTUALLY be a wolf, sure. Let’s do a mass role reveal.
However, I would like @katashark and @Nav first. Straight from them, not from anyone else.
@Navilly
Messed up my tag
Messed up my tag
@Navilly
Messed up my tag
Vanillager.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K