Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see how it's impossible for that to be v/vSo this is either w/v, v/w, or w/w
You're right and April is stretching she's woof
You're shading your packmate
Or you're a woof
Got my eye on you
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't see how it's impossible for that to be v/vSo this is either w/v, v/w, or w/w
You're right and April is stretching she's woof
You're shading your packmate
Or you're a woof
Got my eye on you
What I meant was, since you’re saying that Mayo sounds fine to you, how do you interpret all of Cray’s points about Mayo?She does not strike me as immediately wolfy.
I also don't want her to yeet me, because she has a tendency to just do that for no reason and I am quite excited about this game 🙂
Omg, every single game... My D1 fluff is NAI we have been over thisThe level of fluff with April and Lainey is triggering me
Why AM if it's in honor of kras?So I haven’t been in the last couple games so all my salt is outdated.
but in honor of kras and all the old salt my first vote has to be to
Yeet AM
Why?Yeet samac
...I would think this would be obvious from the part where I replied to her post where she said he sounded wolfy and I disagreedWhat I meant was, since you’re saying that Mayo sounds fine to you, how do you interpret all of Cray’s points about Mayo?
Do you agree or disagree with any of them?
Medium rare muttonHow serious is your Dubz vote?
Explain please.Yeet Dubz
Seems too peppy pants
This gives me vibes of "my pack mate told me to say this to give me cred," but maybe mkg is just a fast learnerHi, my understanding is that everyone else's votes are reoccurring jokes, or they're salty from the last game. But I checked and Alissa wasn't even in the last game, so what made you call her out?
You responded to this:...I would think this would be obvious from the part where I replied to her post where she said he sounded wolfy and I disagreed
Medium rare mutton
With this:There's something not quite right to me about how you're acting.
#### unvote Pippy ####
#### vote Mayo ####
And then completely ignored these:Mayo sounds fine to me so far
It's like you're trying to be all jokey and jovial but then there's this weird undercurrent of being combative for seemingly no real reason.
So, do you disagree that Mayo seems combative with Cray? You don’t think Mayo is combative with anyone else?So far the interactions with mayo have been -
- voting shorty, maybe buddying vs w/w
- threatening to salt vote AM D2, read this as w/v but could be w/w
- possibly defensive of alissa being voted by AM?
- combative with me feels w/v
I just wanted to note this, particularly wondering if defending alissa and that's why combative with AM
In honor of kras how?
The last game I played was Apocolypse and AM got kras killed in their beef. Kras was my PM partner and was super helpful and I lost that lifeline. I was salty.Why AM if it's in honor of kras?
Why, because I said Mayo and Cray don't strike me as immediately wolfy and you hate that? Or because citizens of the Totalitarian State of Midwife aren't allowed to vote for Dubz?Explain please.
Okay, but so did a lot of other villagers. It wasn't one vote that got her killed. I'm also the reason village was even able to win that game.The last game I played was Apocolypse and AM got kras killed in their beef. Kras was my PM partner and was super helpful and I lost that lifeline. I was salty.
Since that was the last game I played I’m throwing out the old salt.
Wow, this is a big reaction for what seemed like a simple question.Why, because I said Mayo and Cray don't strike me as immediately wolfy and you hate that? Or because citizens of the Totalitarian State of Midwife aren't allowed to vote for Dubz?
I'm tired of people pouncing on me D1 for stupid stuff after I say I'm excited about something. It happens literally every time I am excited about a game theme, and it's annoying as all get out.Wow, this is a big reaction for what seemed like a simple question.
dubz is voting for samac though so I don't understand what that has to do with mayo or Cray.Why, because I said Mayo and Cray don't strike me as immediately wolfy and you hate that?
Are you wolfing again, TriggeredPony?Or because citizens of the Totalitarian State of Midwife aren't allowed to vote for Dubz?
You literally voted dubz for "being too excited". What does this have to do with anything?I'm tired of people pouncing on me D1 for stupid stuff after I say I'm excited about something. It happens literally every time I am excited about a game theme, and it's annoying as all get out.
I also kind of asked about your Dubz vote, and how serious it was, and you sort of blew it off. I was going to let it go, and see what did throughout the day, but this was a pretty basic question, about why you put your vote on Dubz, and you’re being evasive.Why, because I said Mayo and Cray don't strike me as immediately wolfy and you hate that? Or because citizens of the Totalitarian State of Midwife aren't allowed to vote for Dubz?
This feels a little weird to me, but I don't have a good way to explain it - maybe I'm just haunted by last game where April was very lightly defending/being nice to me, but it gave me a little ping.
I've been binge-reading past threads to understand the game. I haven't read the speed game just some of basics and cartoonsThis gives me vibes of "my pack mate told me to say this to give me cred," but maybe mkg is just a fast learner
Do you have thoughts on the game so far?I've been binge-reading past threads to understand the game. I haven't read the speed game just some of basics and cartoons
Did you mean actual day 2 here, or were you referring to day 1 rolling over into today?Because I'm trying to wait until day 2 to salt-vote AM.
Did you mean actual day 2 here, or were you referring to day 1 rolling over into today?
Both april and shorty give me the heebie jeebies, I know shorty currently has her vote on april, and I don't think a wolf pack would try to bus a pack member D1 two games in a row but there is plenty of time to hop off. I think having that early exchange about the Barks vote could have been them trying to act village/distance themselves from each other so that if one flips the other looks innocentDo you have thoughts on the game so far?
I would find it funny if Shorty is wolfing this game because she's REALLY salty about me wolfing in the last game and I'm sure can't wait to get back at me.Both april and shorty give me the heebie jeebies, I know shorty currently has her vote on april, and I don't think a wolf pack would try to bus a pack member D1 two games in a row but there is plenty of time to hop off. I think having that early exchange about the Barks vote could have been them trying to act village/distance themselves from each other so that if one flips the other looks innocent
Maybe this is me being too down on a brand new noob, but this seems more in-depth than I would expect from someone who has never played before.Both april and shorty give me the heebie jeebies, I know shorty currently has her vote on april, and I don't think a wolf pack would try to bus a pack member D1 two games in a row but there is plenty of time to hop off. I think having that early exchange about the Barks vote could have been them trying to act village/distance themselves from each other so that if one flips the other looks innocent
@Aprilthearab How do you feel about this in the MKG is a fast learner vs. being coached debate?Both april and shorty give me the heebie jeebies, I know shorty currently has her vote on april, and I don't think a wolf pack would try to bus a pack member D1 two games in a row but there is plenty of time to hop off. I think having that early exchange about the Barks vote could have been them trying to act village/distance themselves from each other so that if one flips the other looks innocent
I'm saltier about Vissy than you, tbh. But I'm salty that I didn't trust my gut twinges on you D1 last time and it came back to bite me.I would find it funny if Shorty is wolfing this game because she's REALLY salty about me wolfing in the last game and I'm sure can't wait to get back at me.
This. In the last game, we only bussed Genny because there weren't any village options on the board by the end of the cycle and we were getting desperate and needed a way to save ourselves. It would be pretty dumb for a wolf to kick off a wagon on a fellow wolf (especially when that fellow wolf would probably get a lot of salt and D1 sketch votes as I always do and would be in real danger of getting yeeted)So you think on D1, a wolf would immediately START a wagon on another member of their pack?
Maybe this is me being too down on a brand new noob, but this seems more in-depth than I would expect from someone who has never played before.
So you think on D1, a wolf would immediately START a wagon on another member of their pack?
I mean you said it yourself, it started as a salt vote, and a lot of people are salty at april from the last game it seems. And there is plenty of time left in the day to go elsewhere with your vote so I took your exchange as a way to distance yourselves in a harmless way.Maybe this is me being too down on a brand new noob, but this seems more in-depth than I would expect from someone who has never played before.
So you think on D1, a wolf would immediately START a wagon on another member of their pack?
I'm torn, I think I need to see more. And honestly, I think your input might be really valuable here because you were a really fast learner. In your first game, do you feel like you had this good of a hold of the game from D1? Because I think I remember you catching on quickly, but not necessarily first ever post of first ever game type of catching on quickly. And I know you also got a lot of background from reading the other games.@Aprilthearab How do you feel about this in the MKG is a fast learner vs. being coached debate?
Possibly. I don't think I have a read on mkg one way or the other right now. Neutral/unsure.I read it as noob village.
I think if they only read basics they might think that bussing is a common D1 strategy. idk
Taking note of this, since I don't trust you're village yetI read it as noob village.
I think if they only read basics they might think that bussing is a common D1 strategy. idk
Most of my background came from listening to Shorty talk about the Cartoons game, I did glance at other games.I'm torn, I think I need to see more. And honestly, I think your input might be really valuable here because you were a really fast learner. In your first game, do you feel like you had this good of a hold of the game from D1? Because I think I remember you catching on quickly, but not necessarily first ever post of first ever game type of catching on quickly. And I know you also got a lot of background from reading the other games.
I have her in my neutrals. Felt a little off when she questioned my alissa vote, but I like that she's followed up with some separate thoughts on the game when asked. Looking forward to see where she votes.AM, what are your thoughts on mkg?
Just out of curiosity, which games did you read?I came into this game wanting to be as helpful and involved as possible so I read games, read the guides on the noob cartoon game, and even took some notes. I know Lainey was a noob last game and yall jumped on her for acting like a noob, and I didn't want that to happen to me, so when I was asked what my thoughts were I gave them as clearly as I could. Now I feel like yall just sus noobs no matter how they play noobish or not, because noobs are easy pickings for wolves.
I appreciate the involvement. It's not a noob thing, but that I'm unfamiliar with your playstyle and what's normal for you to do.I came into this game wanting to be as helpful and involved as possible so I read games, read the guides on the noob cartoon game, and even took some notes. I know Lainey was a noob last game and yall jumped on her for acting like a noob, and I didn't want that to happen to me, so when I was asked what my thoughts were I gave them as clearly as I could. Now I feel like yall just sus noobs no matter how they play noobish or not, because noobs are easy pickings for wolves.
This isn't quite right though. Lainey was a noob, but not in her first game, which is why some of the questions she asked came across as sketchy/wolfy/playing up the noob thing a little too much.I came into this game wanting to be as helpful and involved as possible so I read games, read the guides on the noob cartoon game, and even took some notes. I know Lainey was a noob last game and yall jumped on her for acting like a noob, and I didn't want that to happen to me, so when I was asked what my thoughts were I gave them as clearly as I could. Now I feel like yall just sus noobs no matter how they play noobish or not, because noobs are easy pickings for wolves.
I agree. This (below) pinged me because in my first wolf game, another wolf told me I should ask a certain question of a vet to give me analysis credit, and I think in the previous game, kaydubs had told us noobs in wolf chat to poke at AM a bit because everyone is so afraid to:Most of my background came from listening to Shorty talk about the Cartoons game, I did glance at other games.
There does seem to be a good amount of knowledge here. It’s little things that stick out to me. Talking about bussing a teammate D1 two games in a row requires them to have fully read the basics game to completion, fully understood it, and everything that happened, and apply it to this game. While not impossible, seems like a lot.
Also just the use of D1 pings me a little, the same way they’re using bus. It’s language you become familiar with, but they’re using it quickly. I sort of expect a game 1 noob to say day one and not immediately revert to acronyms. Not that that can’t also just be picked up easily and used immediately by a noob, it’s not string theory, but it’s a curious thing.
Then this response also pinged me because it feels like "I just asked because I was told to and not because I was interested in the answer":Hi, my understanding is that everyone else's votes are reoccurring jokes, or they're salty from the last game. But I checked and Alissa wasn't even in the last game, so what made you call her out?
Like you said, this (below) is odd because someone would have had to see the D1 yeet votes AND the outcome of the last game to draw this conclusion. But then again, I feel like more experienced wolves wouldn't have told her to use this analysis because it puts too much attention on her D1, as it is currently doing. It feels like it could have been discussed in wolf chat but the wolves didn't specifically tell her to say that.Thanks for clarifying!
And this below also pinged me because I have a grand total of three votes right now and only two of those mentioned salt, but she said "a lot of people are salty at april" which gives me the impression that someone in wolf chat said "a lot of people are salty at april, let's capitalize on that for a D1 village yeet," and it feels like she threw on that "it seems" at the end of the sentence as an afterthought so it seems less like the information was given to her directly:Both april and shorty give me the heebie jeebies, I know shorty currently has her vote on april, and I don't think a wolf pack would try to bus a pack member D1 two games in a row but there is plenty of time to hop off. I think having that early exchange about the Barks vote could have been them trying to act village/distance themselves from each other so that if one flips the other looks innocent
I mean you said it yourself, it started as a salt vote, and a lot of people are salty at april from the last game it seems. And there is plenty of time left in the day to go elsewhere with your vote so I took your exchange as a way to distance yourselves in a harmless way.
I'm a bit confused by this statement. I thought mk said she read the basics game but missed the speed game.Then this response also pinged me because it feels like "I just asked because I was told to and not because I was interested in the answer":
To be fair, Lainey got killed N1 of her first ever game so her second game probably felt like her first.This isn't quite right though. Lainey was a noob, but not in her first game, which is why some of the questions she asked came across as sketchy/wolfy/playing up the noob thing a little too much.
I started with cartoons, then basics, and I'm hoping to read the end of the world game at some point tonight when I have time.Just out of curiosity, which games did you read?
It seems very strange for a brand new noob to not only have that information readily held in their minds, but also be able to recognize what it meant and how it applies to this game. Maybe she did read the basics game in its entirety and is a really fast learner. I'm confused about your mention of the speed game because I wasn't involved in that either and not sure how that plays in here.I'm a bit confused by this statement. I thought mk said she read the basics game but missed the speed game.
Maybe, but some of the questions she asked in Basics were questions she'd asked before - even within the basics thread, she had repeats, which is really what people honed in on. That's my point. It wasn't just her being a noob.To be fair, Lainey got killed N1 of her first ever game so her second game probably felt like her first.
shoot, that must be what I've been forgettingWhat, you don't stretch first thing when you get out of bed in the morning?
this feels fairly echoey of things that others have saidAll the interactions with Mayo placing a strange joke vote and following it up with shaky explanations and saying he's saving an actual salt vote for D2 is reminding me of how I almost got yeeted D1 (for very good reason) of the last game.
Unyeet Barks
Yeet Mayo
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.