-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You were going to make a comment on her comment or on me voting for you?Well I was going to make a comment on this too, but that seems excessive now
On her comment, I defs expected to get a vote from you right awayYou were going to make a comment on her comment or on me voting for you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is AST time? Can someone tell me in Fantasyland time?@SARdoghandler just to clarify, is DAY closing at 11pm and NIGHT closing at 8am and this is flipped?
Why?Yeet Shorty![]()
Except I just realized that in the write ups, goats are probably gonna die.This has gotta be the best theme ever
Like, maybe instead they can just go live on a farm in the sky.....
LaineyLou
Full Member
Except I just realized that in the write ups, goats are probably gonna die.
Like, maybe instead they can just go live on a farm in the sky.....
NOOOO NOT DEAD GOATs!!!!
So this is either w/v, v/w, or w/wApril's giving me weird vibes with this Barks thing. Feels like her Dina vote in the last game. Slightly wolfy reminders.
You're right and April is stretching she's woof
You're shading your packmate
Or you're a woof
Got my eye on you
What were you originally going to say?On her comment, I defs expected to get a vote from you right away
The level of fluff with April and Lainey is triggering meSame tho.... and nothings open rn so I can go find some
Why?
Because I'm trying to wait until day 2 to salt-vote AM.
#### vote Pippy #####
In the speed game her pack killed me right after I correctly voted her.
In the speed game her pack killed me right after I correctly voted her.
Why shorty tho?Because I'm trying to wait until day 2 to salt-vote AM.
Why shorty tho?
Tip of the hat. She's been playing well.
Day 2 is for real votes, not salt votes. Outside that though, what would even be your reason for being salty about me?Because I'm trying to wait until day 2 to salt-vote AM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I'm confused why you voted here if you strongly believe there's at least one wolf between April and shorty.#### vote Pippy #####
In the speed game her pack killed me right after I correctly voted her.
So your response to that is to kick her out of the game?Tip of the hat. She's been playing well.
Day 2 is for real votes, not salt votes. Outside that though, what would even be your reason for being salty about me?
I might need to start posting in a different color when I'm making a joke...
Seems like a not very village reason to pick someone to die D1, when there's good odds she might be village. But if you were wolf it would be great.Tip of the hat. She's been playing well.
She got to live to end game, that is a decent reason but not the one you gave.
So your response to that is to kick her out of the game?
No one has posted a real vote yet. I didn't play the last game, so I'm not salty at anyone.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
I don't strongly believe it at this point. April and Shorty concerned me with their exchange, but I haven't seen Puppy's response yet. I have a lot of people in my watch pile.I guess I'm confused why you voted here if you strongly believe there's at least one wolf between April and shorty.
My vote was real. I want Pippy pressure, it's not just salt but strat as well.No one has posted a real vote yet. I didn't play the last game, so I'm not salty at anyone.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
Buddying?No one has posted a real vote yet. I didn't play the last game, so I'm not salty at anyone.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
Or just, y'know, don't respond to serious inquiries that way.I might need to start posting in a different color when I'm making a joke...
My vote is real. Pretty sure a couple others are too.No one has posted a real vote yet.
That's not a compliment, my dude. Unless all this time you've been in supreme awe of my play.II didn't play the last game, so I'm not salty at anyone.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
Or just, y'know, don't respond to serious inquiries that way.
My vote is real. Pretty sure a couple others are too.
That's not a compliment, my dude. Unless all this time you've been in supreme awe of my play.
You voted for allisa 3 minutes into the game, before she had posted anything.
I will learn as much from my lulz vote as you will from your's.
Alright, just curious since v/v was completely excluded.I don't strongly believe it at this point. April and Shorty concerned me with their exchange, but I haven't seen Puppy's response yet. I have a lot of people in my watch pile.
Again, yours might be empty but mine isn't. I will learn a lot because that's what D1 is for.You voted for allisa 3 minutes into the game, before she had posted anything.
I will learn as much from my lulz vote as you will from your's.
I have a lot of people in my watch pile.
We've been playing for an hour. Everyone should be in your watch pile.
Ah, yeah, I see I forgot. That's of course always possible. Yeah I didn't mean to say I knew for sure it wasn't v/v, but that wouldn't be the reason to keep my eye on them.Alright, just curious since v/v was completely excluded.
There's something not quite right to me about how you're acting.We've been playing for an hour. Everyone should be in your watch pile.
#### unvote Pippy ####
#### vote Mayo ####
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one has posted a real vote yet. I didn't play the last game, so I'm not salty at anyone.
My vote is slowly becoming real.
Thought it was weird that April forgot she had played with Barks before and even last game doggo voted for Barks, so seemed like it was a usual thing for them. This is the quote she pulled from last game from barks:
Yess I can finally do this again
yeet doggo
Barks uses the word "again" which would indicate barks has does this before and is NAI, so yeah it strikes me as a big stretch.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
I'm going to go out a limb and say she's not going to feel complimented by this
It's like you're trying to be all jokey and jovial but then there's this weird undercurrent of being combative for seemingly no real reason.
So far the interactions with mayo have been -
- voting shorty, maybe buddying vs w/w
- threatening to salt vote AM D2, read this as w/v but could be w/w
- possibly defensive of alissa being voted by AM?
- combative with me feels w/v
I just wanted to note this, particularly wondering if defending alissa and that's why combative with AM
- voting shorty, maybe buddying vs w/w
- threatening to salt vote AM D2, read this as w/v but could be w/w
- possibly defensive of alissa being voted by AM?
- combative with me feels w/v
I just wanted to note this, particularly wondering if defending alissa and that's why combative with AM
So I haven’t been in the last couple games so all my salt is outdated.
but in honor of kras and all the old salt my first vote has to be to
Yeet AM
but in honor of kras and all the old salt my first vote has to be to
Yeet AM
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What, you don't stretch first thing when you get out of bed in the morning?Lol it’s a little early to be stretching this much
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why can't it be v/v?So this is either w/v, v/w, or w/w
You're right and April is stretching she's woof
You're shading your packmate
Or you're a woof
Got my eye on you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cray is the fun police 😛The level of fluff with April and Lainey is triggering me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My brain says "April woof" but also says "but the statistics!!!"
So I gotta think on that one.
Yeet samac
So I gotta think on that one.
Yeet samac
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just realized genny is not here 🙁
Atlantic Standard Time. It’s one time zone east of Eastern Standard Time. Day closes at 7:00pm Fantasyland and Night closes at 4:00am Fantasyland.What is AST time? Can someone tell me in Fantasyland time?
We killed you because we thought you had another shot.#### vote Pippy #####
In the speed game her pack killed me right after I correctly voted her.
Yeet Dubz
Seems too peppy pants
Seems too peppy pants
Okay, but I know that you know the statistics say these are independent coin flips and the previous games don’t influence it, so this is either a joke, or you’re being intentionally obtuse about the statistics which is a little sus.My brain says "April woof" but also says "but the statistics!!!"
So I gotta think on that one.
Yeet samac
But, I also don’t like that Pippy is voting for you for being too peppy, given how last game turned out where you were excited just to be a vanillager, and got killed for it.
Why Samac for your vote?
Mayo sounds fine to me so farThere's something not quite right to me about how you're acting.
#### unvote Pippy ####
#### vote Mayo ####
Okay, so what do you think about all of Cray’s points?Mayo sounds fine to me so far
So far the interactions with mayo have been -
- voting shorty, maybe buddying vs w/w
- threatening to salt vote AM D2, read this as w/v but could be w/w
- possibly defensive of alissa being voted by AM?
- combative with me feels w/v
I just wanted to note this, particularly wondering if defending alissa and that's why combative with AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tempted to yeet you for ruining the gooey white cheddar I'm eating on my breakfast sandwich lolOne time I helped a vet lance CL abscesses on a whole herd of goats. Looked just like the Velveeta mac and cheese sauce packets, white cheddar. Mmmm.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So far, I don't see a reason to change my vote on April. It started as a salt vote, but the Barks thing is really giving me twinges, I'd say it's a real vote now. Last game, I had the same feeling about April and talked myself out of it, and she was a woof. And what I'm noticing now is she immediately went after Barks like that and then it was just straight fluff with Lainey afterward.
I noticed this too and it's part of why I'm leaving my vote there.Barks uses the word "again" which would indicate barks has does this before and is NAI, so yeah it strikes me as a big stretch.
This feels a little weird to me, but I don't have a good way to explain it - maybe I'm just haunted by last game where April was very lightly defending/being nice to me, but it gave me a little ping.I'm going to go out a limb and say she's not going to feel complimented by this
This is the kind of thinking that talked me out of it last game. I want to see more content from April today.My brain says "April woof" but also says "but the statistics!!!"
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This whole thing is making me a little uneasy because of pocketing concerns.
I don't think the tension between mayo and AM is necessarily AI as much as it's differences in their approaches to the game. And maybe that's the case with mayo's vote, too, but I want to see more.
Tip of the hat. She's been playing well.
Yeah, again, this is reminding me of last game when April threw her vote on Dina and called it a salt vote, but it was sketchy reasoning.Seems like a not very village reason to pick someone to die D1, when there's good odds she might be village. But if you were wolf it would be great.
She got to live to end game, that is a decent reason but not the one you gave.
I'm giving a compliment vote.
I don't think the tension between mayo and AM is necessarily AI as much as it's differences in their approaches to the game. And maybe that's the case with mayo's vote, too, but I want to see more.
She does not strike me as immediately wolfy.Okay, so what do you think about all of Cray’s points?
I also don't want her to yeet me, because she has a tendency to just do that for no reason and I am quite excited about this game 🙂
In honor of kras how?So I haven’t been in the last couple games so all my salt is outdated.
but in honor of kras and all the old salt my first vote has to be to
Yeet AM
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 151K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K