Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no one asked for her help except to stop clogging up the thread to air her personal grievances in the last few minutes before yeet.I'm not saying it's great that she pushed a misyeet, I'm saying that literally happens every game and people very well could have been discussing other options without her help.
I'm saying those are my current suspects. And barks can be a wolf without WZ (who I haven't cleared) being one.So you’re saying you think the wolf pack is Me, April, AM, and Barks?
Your notes for why @Barkley13 is a wolf are really thin btw.
I don’t know what post you’re referencing, but it’s weird that you’re accusing Barks of being a wolf for defending Dubz, and then don’t even have Dubz listed as a wolf.
as aboveIf you think AM is a wolf fine, but pushing a wrong yeet does not a wolf make, and I raise my eyebrow a bit at anyone who would have expected AM to lead a conversation about who else to vote for if she already thought she was on the right track. Her being stuck on alissa didn't stop others from discussing who else they could vote for and making cases to that effect.
Yes I do it in every single game, as do many of the others from out WW generation.You asked for my reads on the mayo vote so I handed those to you.
As far as other wolf reads go I’m sus of mkg. Came out swinging as a noob, but using language that wouldn’t be typical of a noob. This could have stemmed from comments made in wolf chat bleeding into the game. After being called out on that she posted significantly less and hasn’t posted since last night. Could be a noob wolf who realized they messed up day 1 and are now trying to skirt by unnoticed.
AM I have as a wolf lean. She’s over the top about her importance to the village and it just rubs me the wrong way. She’s aggro as per her usual, but I don’t remember her having an inflated self importance.
I’ve gotta ask is this something you have been doing in recent games? I remember you throwing out your spreadsheet as a diversion tactic when you were a wolf in apocolypse up for yeet. I had actually forgotten you wolved in that game until I saw this and it jogged my memory.