GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************
What's wrong with a naked vote goat?
Everything, because goat jammies exist!!!!
baby goats GIF

GIF by Random Goat
This thread needs more goats
************
 
**************

Everything, because goat jammies exist!!!!
baby goats GIF

GIF by Random Goat
This thread needs more goats
************
I suggested to someone that they put a sweater on their cute scottie puppy, and I got schooled. Apparently, scotties HATE sweaters and never wear them, and it's crazy that I, as a veterinarian, had no knowledge of this fact.
il_340x270.1703385031_3x5d.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No explanation.

Just like how people still haven't answered Samac's question of whatever makes me so wolfy

I thought she had put an explanation earlier in the week on Monday. I assumed the sus continued when you jumped on that doggo vote the other night

My issue is that she seems to be throwing a lot of suspicion around to see what sticks (like when I voted doggo) and some of it is echoey (like the mayo vote + reasoning)
 
@Barkley13 yesterday you mentioned you didn't like who was on the zenge vote and I think you said you had sunny/genny third on your list. I know you're suspicious of samac, but what's changed about genny today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really don't like how Dubz, AM, and now Genny are sussing me all of a sudden. I don't think they're all wolves but like, seriously the easiest way to end the game is to misyeet the noob. Nothing has been brought up about me before today from any of them, and the only thing today was that Dubz didn't like my question for samac.
 
I really don't like how Dubz, AM, and now Genny are sussing me all of a sudden. I don't think they're all wolves but like, seriously the easiest way to end the game is to misyeet the noob. Nothing has been brought up about me before today from any of them, and the only thing today was that Dubz didn't like my question for samac.
uh.. what? I asked for your pack guess.
 
@Barkley13 yesterday you mentioned you didn't like who was on the zenge vote and I think you said you had sunny/genny third on your list. I know you're suspicious of samac, but what's changed about genny today?
Samac with the zenge vote yesterday was super setting off alarm bells that made her a stronger suspicion. Plus genny today actually did sound better I thought
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad