-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
omg I don't freaking know
unyeet doggo
Yeet AM
unyeet doggo
Yeet AM
#### unyeet samac ###
#### yeet April ####
#### yeet April ####
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if that makes it better or worse.
If I’m wrong I’m never voting for April again
This is too intense right now.
I need more cocktails.
I need more cocktails.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just quoting these so I can look at them for a minute
Official D1 Who Let the GOATS Out FINAL-FINAL TALLY - check yo votes
April (5) - Dina, Barks, Doggo, mkg323, Enigma
Doggo () -
alissa (1) - !M
Barks () -
shorty () -
Pippy (7) - shorty, Lainey, Cray, Zenge, sunshine, mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - April
AM () -
samac () -
dubz () -
Enigma (1) - samac
Sunshine (1) - Dubz
Nope, not a tie.
16/17 voting
Missing: @alissa14
![]()
GIF OFFICIAL D2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
alissa (6) - AM, Dina, Doggo, Cray, supershorty, Zenge
sunshine (3) - Barks, dubz, samac
samac (1) - Lainey
April (1) - mkg
Zenge (1) - sunshine
DubZ ()
AM ()
Doggo (3) - mayo, April, alissa
15/15
Leading: @alissa14
Missing: —-
![]()
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
WOW SO OFFICH GOAT IN A HAT D3 FINAL Yeet Tally
mayo (7) - Cray, Doggo, DubZ, April, Zenge, Lainey, Dina
April (5) - AM, Barks, mkg, mayo, sunshine
Zenge (1) - samac
13/13
Leading: @holdthemayo
Missing: —-
![]()
Yeet/Vote closed
CHECK YO VOTES
GIFLESS OFFICIAL D4 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
Barks ()
April (4) - Doggo, AM, Barks, mkg
Zenge (5) - samac, genny, DubZ, Cray, April
AM (1) - Zenge
Doggo (1) - Dina
11/11
Leading: @Zenge142
Missing: --
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
I blinked. What did I miss?
having spotty internet problems
Just quoting these so I can look at them for a minute
Lol when you realize your final yeet counts have no stylistic consistency
OFFICIAL D5 BE CAREFUL Yeet Tally
April (4) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg
Doggo ()
AM (5) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks, Dina
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~5 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
April (4) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg
Doggo ()
AM (5) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks, Dina
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~5 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
Oh AM don’t make me feel ****ty as we yeet you and you can’t connect.
@WildZoo @Barkley13 Can I ask you one last time to vote April?
This day close is almost too quiet now...
Reasons please. Reasons. As I have been asking for all night, and no one has respectfully given to me.@WildZoo @Barkley13 Can I ask you one last time to vote April?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Two village reads on one vote and two on the other. Comfy.
omg, it's you, barks, dina, and doggo, isn't it?Two village reads on one vote and two on the other. Comfy.
Not gonna lie, that would be a fun pack to be in somedayomg, it's you, barks, dina, and doggo, isn't it?
I've given you plenty of reason. You said you didn't want talk to me anymore.Reasons please. Reasons. As I have been asking for all night, and no one has respectfully given to me.
OFFICIAL D5 BE CAREFUL Yeet Tally
April (4) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg
Doggo ()
AM (5) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks, Dina
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Animal Midwife
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~2 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
April (4) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg
Doggo ()
AM (5) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks, Dina
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Animal Midwife
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~2 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now you're just throwing names at the wallomg, it's you, barks, dina, and doggo, isn't it?
Wtf why are people throwing **** like this out 3 minutes to closeomg, it's you, barks, dina, and doggo, isn't it?
panikWtf why are people throwing **** like this out 3 minutes to close
NOW IM PANICKINGpanik
omg I can't do this. Sorry april
unyeet am
yeet april
unyeet am
yeet april
Omg
I'm glad I wasn't wrong on you.omg I can't do this. Sorry april
unyeet am
yeet april
Dina NOomg I can't do this. Sorry april
unyeet am
yeet april
I cannot emphasize this enough
WE W I L L L O S E
Please, Dina. I am begging you. I was a wolf in the past two games. Not this game.
Dina NO
I cannot emphasize this enough
WE W I L L L O S E
I'm freaking out. IDK!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep staring at the names on the two wagons and I can’t get a pack that makes sense looool
Please.I'm freaking out. IDK!
OFFICIAL D5 BE CAREFUL Yeet Tally
April (5) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg, Dina
Doggo ()
AM (4) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~0.5 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
April (5) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg, Dina
Doggo ()
AM (4) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~0.5 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
I'm gonna cry
VOTE CLOSED. Must rest
I'm literally shaking rn
I have to step away for a bit
I have to step away for a bit
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't wait to find out they're both village
OFFICIAL D5 BE CAREFUL *FINAL* Yeet Tally
April (5) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg, Dina
Doggo ()
AM (4) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
April (5) - AM, genny, Doggo, mkg, Dina
Doggo ()
AM (4) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()
9/9
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: —-
Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland
CHECK YO VOTES
Vet deference at its finest.
Let me know when the writeup is done.
Let me know when the writeup is done.
Why did you stay on my vote, dubz?Can't wait to find out they're both village
Guys, I just want to say. I fought so damn hard. Unbelievably hard.
And AM just sat back and raised her feet.
I cannot verbalize how disappointed I am.
And AM just sat back and raised her feet.
I cannot verbalize how disappointed I am.
MY GIF BROKE.
on a brighter note.... I guess?...my SO took me to a bar right down the road because of the ****ty ass day.
LOOK AT THIS COCKTAIL
on a brighter note.... I guess?...my SO took me to a bar right down the road because of the ****ty ass day.
LOOK AT THIS COCKTAIL
~write up pending~
This breaking my heart.Guys, I just want to say. I fought so damn hard. Unbelievably hard.
And AM just sat back and raised her feet.
I cannot verbalize how disappointed I am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because April convinced me more that I shouldn't be on hers, and you wouldn't listen to meWhy did you stay on my vote, dubz?
Is that what game we're playing, dubz?Because April convinced me more that I shouldn't be on hers, and you wouldn't listen to me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Genny wowing me from her convert concussion, probably
AM angry reacting my drinking posts gives me life fuel.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The game where you ignore one of your village reads when they're begging you to find some other common ground in the POE to vote for? APPARENTLYIs that what game we're playing, dubz?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K