GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well my idea of making a tie was shot down super quick by everyone, so I figured even if I tried to make one someone would swap their vote to prevent it. And yeah, I binge read cartoons saturday night, I was originally just trying to figure out what I was getting myself into, but it was fun to read so I kept going and I admit I didnt get much sleep. I mentioned it before, but I pretty much skimmed basics cause I wanted to see the difference between a 100% noob game and a regular game. Sundays are pretty much my only day off which is why I was able to be active throughout the day. I have 2 horses I ride up to 6 days a week and Sunday is usually their day off so I have more flexibility with my schedule then. Its why I'm not active in the afternoon during the week, because I don't look at this while I ride, so I catch up in the evenings. I never got to apocalypse other than reading the end because I haven't had time between riding, the odd shifts I pick up at the clinic, and keeping up with THIS game. For a forum full of doctors, professional students, and pre-professional students is it REALLY so hard to believe that I wanted to be prepared and know what I was getting myself into?
I’m an intern, trust me I understand busy. I don’t want you to think I’m hating on you for being busy, but im trying to analyze everything. For someone who literally studied for this game I just wanted to know the time factor, that’s all.
 
I was just looking at the vote tally from the Zenge vote and genny and I are the only ones left.
That’s making me feel some kind of strong way about genny. Maybe AM or mkg isn’t a vote today.
I think my first pack combo from last night could be right.
genny/AM/mkg

ok I’ll bite. If you’re not a wolf who you reading as a pack now?

Yeah I've been saying this since zenge flipped that there has to be a wolf on his yeet. I just don't know if it's you or genny at this point.

my packs at the moment are
AM/Genny/Doggo
AM/Genny/Dina
Genny/Dina/Doggo

If genny is your most constant why are you voting for AM?
 
samac/mkg interactions:
Things like D1 and salt votes I think they’d probably be in wolf chat early on. I’d imagine if a noob was wolf in their first game there would be lots of early coaching and some of that might have accidentally bled out.
She got defensive and hasn’t said much today. Those 2 things combined make me suspicious.
She made a reference to the previous game with the salt yeets on April, I hadn’t read the last game and picked up on that from the sign ups/early thread stuff.
Past that she didn’t give direct references until after claiming she had been binging threads.

If I was a noob wolf and that was going to be my cover I’d start frantically reading as much as I could too.
I don't want to distract from the current line of conversation, but I did promise my reads & the yeet close is coming up so here's what I got:

Wolfy:
April - for aforementioned reasons
Mayo - weird light bulb talk, doggo waffle

Wolfy lean:
sunshine - defending mayo?
Barkley - might be trying to buddy me?

neutral:
Lainey - need more, don't agree with some reads
WZ - hopped on sunny yesterday but like her reads today
Doggo - need more
Samac - think I need to ISO

Village lean:
AM - can be abrasive, but that seems normal
Zenge - was full village now not as sure (maybe a convert?)

Village:
Cray - mason
Dina - really like the points shes made, similar reads

I think I need to start thinking about packs, which will move some of this around but its the best i can do right now
Hey, I said probably, not definitely! and don't you want to have a fun tradition with me like doggo and barks but where I vote for you four times? :heckyeah:
I'm having a hard time making a pack, which is why I haven't voted for you yet. At first, I was thinking samac, but after looking at your interactions I think that's less likely.
Well I was going to take a page out of Lainey's book and yeet samac but I dont think Z should be yeeted sooooooo...
fourth times the charm
#### yeet april ####
Sus noob, sus
Going back to this, what are the odds that theres a village tracker and a village watcher in the same game?
@Animal Midwife did you get a message that you were tracked like doggo did?
I really don't like how Dubz, AM, and now Genny are sussing me all of a sudden. I don't think they're all wolves but like, seriously the easiest way to end the game is to misyeet the noob. Nothing has been brought up about me before today from any of them, and the only thing today was that Dubz didn't like my question for samac.
I didnt see your question earlier. If april is a wolf I think it could be April/Samac/Dubz
If its not April, then it could be Barks/Dina/someone else
sorry I’m slow,
Could I interest you in a waffle?
#### yeet Samac ###
#### unyeet samac ###
#### yeet April ####
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They seem to go after each other so that gave me some pause. I guess I'm most confused about both trying to push me today after the tense ongoing suspicion of each other. @samac, why did you track me and not mk?
 
I can’t shake it. I don’t see a universe where the Zenge vote was all village. Whether she is a convert or not I have no idea, but it doesn’t matter. She has to be a wolf.

Yeet genny
Why genny when you've been pushing mk all game?
 
They seem to go after each other so that gave me some pause. I guess I'm most confused about both trying to push me today after the tense ongoing suspicion of each other. @samac, why did you track me and not mk?
April’s talk of not wanting to create a tie felt village to me. April was reading you as hard wolf all day and you immediately contingency yeet’d her which felt weird so I wanted to see if you were up to anything.
 
April’s talk of not wanting to create a tie felt village to me. April was reading you as hard wolf all day and you immediately contingency yeet’d her which felt weird so I wanted to see if you were up to anything.
So why are you voting genny now and not me or mk?
 
Why genny when you've been pushing mk all game?
I feel like I’ve already explained this but I guess I’ll say it again. I opened up the vote tallies to review them and realized that genny and I were the only ones left from the Zenge vote. I don’t feel like there’s a universe where that was an entirely village vote, I know I’m village so that leaves her.

it doesn’t help that she was on the April train last night either.
I think there’s a very good chance you 2 are wolfing together.
 
*******
Totally unrelated my boyfriend is watching 911 while I’m sitting here and what appears on the screen?
goat yoga!
37D1494E-4326-46F8-B842-B6D35B39962B.jpeg
***************
 
I feel like I’ve already explained this but I guess I’ll say it again. I opened up the vote tallies to review them and realized that genny and I were the only ones left from the Zenge vote. I don’t feel like there’s a universe where that was an entirely village vote, I know I’m village so that leaves her.

it doesn’t help that she was on the April train last night either.
I think there’s a very good chance you 2 are wolfing together.
Why would I have initiated a vote on her if she's my partner?
I think there’s a high chance you’re all 3 wolves I’m just going with the one that has the most damning evidence because of the Zenge vote first.
It's not winnable with more than two wagons. We just talked about this yesterday so I know you already know this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would I have initiated a vote on her if she's my partner?

It's not winnable with more than two wagons. We just talked about this yesterday so I know you already know this.
.... What? Until your vote there were only 2 wagons. You started the 3rd. We have 8 hours to yeet close and I’m discussing all possible options. Are you really **** talking me talking about someone I think is the most reasonable yeet vote when there’s 8 hours to go? What’s the issue there? You could be doing that for busing cred given the heat that’s on and you’d rather lose the noob wolf than genny.
 
.... What? Until your vote there were only 2 wagons. You started the 3rd. We have 8 hours to yeet close and I’m discussing all possible options. Are you really **** talking me talking about someone I think is the most reasonable yeet vote when there’s 8 hours to go? What’s the issue there? You could be doing that for busing cred given the heat that’s on and you’d rather lose the noob wolf than genny.
Calm down, I'm talking about your own wolfread here. If you really thought mk was a wolf you'd join me here instead of panicking when I ask you a simple question.
 
Yeah I've been saying this since zenge flipped that there has to be a wolf on his yeet. I just don't know if it's you or genny at this point.



If genny is your most constant why are you voting for AM?
Well I didn't really think of genny last night when I contingency yeeted AM. Looking back at my original reads list, everyone I thought was wolfy were village, except for Barks who I later cleared. I've completely flipped the list in the last 12 hours to make my packs as I'm thinking wolves kept me around for an easy misyeet and because I willingly put myself in their pockets.
What happened to your read on Barks?
I'm working on it. Looking back at my packs, Barks could maybe replace Dina. Maybe I've been pocketed, I have no idea
 
Night Five Writeup

The uneasy feeling continued through the night. Who from their number would disappear? Their very way of life felt like it could be snatched at any moment

fainting goat GIF


Rehomed is @WildZoo who was a Fainting goat, and a vanilla villager.

It is now LYLO.

It is now D6, Yeet close at 11pm AST

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
6. @mkg323
8. Sunshine --> @genny
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
23. @samac

Removed from the farm:
@PippyPony - Mountain goat, Serial Killer JOAT
@TelemarketingEnigma - Sherlock, mason
@alissa14 - Valais Blackneck, vanilla
@supershorty - Kiko, odd night watcher
@holdthemayo - Angora, vanilla

@LaineyLou - Beetal, vanilla
@Zenge142 - Nubian, jailer
@Crayola227 - Watson, mason
@Aprilthearab - Pygmy, vanilla
@WildZoo - Fainting, vanilla​
*********
Lol is the fainting goat like the goat equivalent of a choking player?
Teasing
*********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I laid out the quotes earlier and I don't think any of my village reads are wrong.
So you think I'm in a pack with Samac, who has repeatedly said my knowledge of the game is odd and that I'm being coached, and who I tried to START A WAGON ON YESTERDAY is a strong pairing? And that by disliking a last minute yeet attempt on doggo that came out of nowhere, with little argument, led by 2 people that I and others were reading as wolves at the time also makes us a pack then wow slap me silly cause I just don't get it.
I feel good about the allssa yeet as of now.

Not sure about Zenge.

The peeps on Doggo sketch af

Contingency yeet Mayo

This light bulb talk is weirding me out, and I did not care for the Doggo Shenanigans.

Oh yeah, also didn't like the april move to doggo
 
Today has been crazy and will continue to be crazy for me.

Out of the possible pack I have thought of, AM is the most consistent

Yeet AM
 
So you think I'm in a pack with Samac, who has repeatedly said my knowledge of the game is odd and that I'm being coached, and who I tried to START A WAGON ON YESTERDAY is a strong pairing? And that by disliking a last minute yeet attempt on doggo that came out of nowhere, with little argument, led by 2 people that I and others were reading as wolves at the time also makes us a pack then wow slap me silly cause I just don't get it.
I pointed that out in my reread-through. The thing that stuck out is neither of you are voting each other today despite the seemingly game-long suspicion.
 
I'm putting these here so I can stare at them

Official D1 Who Let the GOATS Out FINAL-FINAL TALLY - check yo votes
April (5) - Dina, Barks, Doggo, mkg323, Enigma
Doggo () -
alissa (1) - !M
Barks () -
shorty () -
Pippy (7) - shorty, Lainey, Cray, Zenge, sunshine, mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - April
AM () -
samac () -
dubz () -
Enigma (1) - samac
Sunshine (1) - Dubz

Nope, not a tie.

16/17 voting
Missing: @alissa14

Meh Goat GIF by MOODMAN

GIF OFFICIAL D2 *FINAL* Yeet Tally

alissa (6)
- AM, Dina, Doggo, Cray, supershorty, Zenge
sunshine (3) - Barks, dubz, samac
samac (1) - Lainey
April (1) - mkg
Zenge (1) - sunshine
DubZ ()
AM ()
Doggo (3) - mayo, April, alissa

15/15

Leading: @alissa14
Missing: —-

Baby Goat GIF by MOODMAN


Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland

CHECK YO VOTES

WOW SO OFFICH GOAT IN A HAT D3 FINAL Yeet Tally

mayo (7)
- Cray, Doggo, DubZ, April, Zenge, Lainey, Dina
April (5) - AM, Barks, mkg, mayo, sunshine
Zenge (1) - samac

13/13

Leading: @holdthemayo

Missing: —-

goat GIF


Yeet/Vote closed

CHECK YO VOTES

GIFLESS OFFICIAL D4 *FINAL* Yeet Tally

Barks ()
April (4) - Doggo, AM, Barks, mkg
Zenge (5) - samac, genny, DubZ, Cray, April
AM (1) - Zenge
Doggo (1) - Dina


11/11

Leading: @Zenge142

Missing: --

Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland

CHECK YO VOTES

OFFICIAL D5 BE CAREFUL *FINAL* Yeet Tally

April (5)
- AM, genny, Doggo, mkg, Dina
Doggo ()
AM (4) - DubZ, April, samac, Barks
samac ()
Dina ()
Barks ()


9/9

Leading: @Aprilthearab

Missing: —-

tenor.gif


Yeet/Vote closed at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland

CHECK YO VOTES
 
************
Whew every time I get a quote notification after I'm dead I think I've accidentally dead rojo'd or something. Mini heart attack. Carry on.
************
***************
I had 104 notifications this morning
1613864949489.png

IT WAS CRAY.
***************
 
Last edited:
Because we clearly have stronger wolf reads elsewhere, or at least I do. If our votes today are your main point for me being a wolf, what made you think I was a wolf yesterday with April?
Convenient timing.

I thought you were with April because you'd only vote her after she was long in the lead and nearly flipped. Out of all the bussing that would have surrounded the packs I was building that looked most realistic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's your POE look like again?
I have some combination of doggo/samac/mkg/genny

I was thinking doggo/samac/genny this morning, but conflicted about samac's vote on genny which would then give me maybe genny/doggo/mkg

Unless I'm completely choking and you're a wolf, but idk if I can deal with that thought right now.

And I don't think Barks is a wolf

I'm terrified that her silence means that she and the other wolves are just watching as villagers try and yeet each other

Yeah that was my worry too, but it looks like she's here now
 
I'm terrified that her silence means that she and the other wolves are just watching as villagers try and yeet each other
Nooblet I think you’re onto something and the fact that I’ve been nodding along with your posts today has terrified me.

I’ll say this. Im ok with yeeting AM today but it’s not my favorite vote
I do not understand why that’s the wagon we’re attached to. She’s definitely tunneled April and I think it was likely a wolf tunnel. I did the same thing to Zenge and I’m not a wolf.

I say this knowing I’m bringing heat on myself.
do we really think there were no wolves on the Zenge train? The wolves have done a great job sowing chaos this game, but if they managed to let me drive a train on Zenge that was entirely village I’ll yeet myself out of WW for the rest of time because I’d clearly be the worst.