-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You literally said here's some quotes about samac and MK arguing, and Doggo and MK initially reading each other village and not liking a last minute wagon, wow what a great pack. You believe they are wolves because of some supposed association with me, not individual actions that read wolfy. So I'm sorry that the argument that theyre in a pack with me isnt enough for me to hop on a different vote.It's getting late in the day now, but I said you/samac/Doggo. I can't vote for any other wolf than the one thunderdoming me without making this unwinnable.
I did interactions between each of the pairs on the separate ISOs. Only the ones with your name mentioned are associations with you.You literally said here's some quotes about samac and MK arguing, and Doggo and MK initially reading each other village and not liking a last minute wagon, wow what a great pack. You believe they are wolves because of some supposed association with me, not individual actions that read wolfy. So I'm sorry that the argument that theyre in a pack with me isnt enough for me to hop on a different vote.
Like if you're going to be voting for me, that's it. We're thunderdoming.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to throw out a vote any time soon?
Yes, I'm just really confused right now deciding between you and mkg. Samac hesitating to get on mkg's yeet after having her at the top of her wolf reads is not sitting right with me. So I think I'll go here for now
yeet mkg
I was literally the vote that put her in the lead D4 with only cray missing. I fail to see how any of this is productive as I dont get your point anymore, am I wolfy because I only voted for her when she was leading (wrong) or am I wolfy because I voted for her when she wasnt in danger (also wrong).Alright, I did already look. Was just waiting to see if you'd say it yourself. D2 you voted April at 9:55.
Maybe I should reword. I was saying you were never the driving point for April. That's you got on when she wasn't in danger. That is until yesterday.
It’s possibleDo you think Dubz is dead because AM decided to be nice to her and kill her?
I believe AM/Dina at leastSo there's at least one wolf voting for AM, unless you all believe the pack is exactly me, AM, and Dina.
GIFLESS OFFICIAL D6 Yeet Tally
AM (4) - mkg, Barks, Doggo, samac
genny ()
mkg (3) - AM, genny, Dina
7/7
Leading: @Animal Midwife
Missing: n/a
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~75 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
AM (4) - mkg, Barks, Doggo, samac
genny ()
mkg (3) - AM, genny, Dina
7/7
Leading: @Animal Midwife
Missing: n/a
Yeet/Vote closes at 10pm Eastern/11pm AST/9pm Central/7pm fantasyland (~75 minutes)
CHECK YO VOTES
************
15 minutes until goats of all breeds, affiliations and sizes rule the world!!!
*************
15 minutes until goats of all breeds, affiliations and sizes rule the world!!!
*************
*******
Wait... that happens every day and voting doesn't close for over an hour...
********
Wait... that happens every day and voting doesn't close for over an hour...
********
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
Why 15 minutes, isn't it an hour and 15 minutes
*************
Why 15 minutes, isn't it an hour and 15 minutes
*************
The latter, if we're being technical. This started because you asked why I had April/you as a pack. I'm not incorporating those into my main argument anymore because she flipped village.I was literally the vote that put her in the lead D4 with only cray missing. I fail to see how any of this is productive as I dont get your point anymore, am I wolfy because I only voted for her when she was leading (wrong) or am I wolfy because I voted for her when she wasnt in danger (also wrong).
@Barkley13 Do you think you could switch though please?
*******
********
Now I get how April felt about talking in circles. We're back to the beginning with your "main argument", meaning the quotes you put together earlier. which totally fall apart because I've repeatedly explained that i wasnt defending doggo, I was unhappy with the situation. And with samac, even though I tried to start a wagon on her yesterday, you still read us as wolves today cause we arent voting each other. Its because we have stronger wolf reads than each other. Can you please either give up on this faulty argument and either A. Move your vote or B. Have a valid, logical argument as to why I'm a wolfThe latter, if we're being technical. This started because you asked why I had April/you as a pack. I'm not incorporating those into my main argument anymore because she flipped village.
If AM is a wolf, then the pack is AM, Dina, Doggo based off yesterday's vote and mk as the counter today.
If mk is a wolf, then it's mk, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
If neither is a wolf, then I'm left with Dina, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
I don't see a world where Doggo isn't a wolf.
If mk is a wolf, then it's mk, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
If neither is a wolf, then I'm left with Dina, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
I don't see a world where Doggo isn't a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why aren't we voting Doggo today?
The quote were about how you and samac seemed to suspect each other the entire game but seem to be buddies today when it really counts.Now I get how April felt about talking in circles. We're back to the beginning with your "main argument", meaning the quotes you put together earlier. which totally fall apart because I've repeatedly explained that i wasnt defending doggo, I was unhappy with the situation. And with samac, even though I tried to start a wagon on her yesterday, you still read us as wolves today cause we arent voting each other. Its because we have stronger wolf reads than each other. Can you please either give up on this faulty argument and either A. Move your vote or B. Have a valid, logical argument as to why I'm a wolf
FTFYIf AM is a wolf, then the pack is AM, Genny, Dina or Doggo based off yesterday's vote and mk as the counter today.
If mk is a wolf, then it's mk, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
If neither is a wolf, then I'm left with Genny, Doggo, and Barks or Dina.
I don't see a world where Genny isn't a wolf.
Only because I'm mechanically locked into mkg. If Barks would move, I'd risk it.Why aren't we voting Doggo today?
.... you also have Doggo in both of your packs.FTFY
You literally just told me and mkg why we can’t bring a 3rd person into this. Like watWhy aren't we voting Doggo today?
We can't have 3 wagons. If we can get two wagons, where one of the wagons is Doggo, I would be much happier.You literally just told me and mkg why we can’t bring a 3rd person into this. Like wat
The point was that you were forgetting yourself.... you also have Doggo in both of your packs.
Why aren't we voting Doggo today?
That's where I wanted to go today, but nobody seemed interested
I know I'm village, silly. Do it from your own perspective and see where you end up.The point was that you were forgetting yourself
I literally have said I have reread and ended up flipping my entire reads around because clearly, they were wrong. Coming from the person that didn't mention that I was suspicious until right before the vote closed yesterday that's pretty richThe quote were about how you and samac seemed to suspect each other the entire game but seem to be buddies today when it really counts.
Okay, so then we're thunderdoming.I literally have said I have reread and ended up flipping my entire reads around because clearly, they were wrong. Coming from the person that didn't mention that I was suspicious until right before the vote closed yesterday that's pretty rich
@Doggo Labs will you be back before close?
My problem is that if you're village, there's a villager on your wagon, and we've already lost the game. So we've got to look elsewhere if we're going to get all the villagers voting together.Only because I'm mechanically locked into mkg. If Barks would move, I'd risk it.
I think it's Barks. I just don't know if I'm going to have any more luck getting her on Doggo.My problem is that if you're village, there's a villager on your wagon, and we've already lost the game. So we've got to look elsewhere if we're going to get all the villagers voting together.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny, I promise you I am not a wolf. I am not in a sober enough state to actually defend myself, but I can 100% I am not a wolfIf AM is a wolf, then the pack is AM, Dina, Doggo based off yesterday's vote and mk as the counter today.
If mk is a wolf, then it's mk, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
If neither is a wolf, then I'm left with Dina, Doggo, and Barks or samac.
I don't see a world where Doggo isn't a wolf.
The only person I would consider switching to is Dina if it came down to itI think it's Barks. I just don't know if I'm going to have any more luck getting her on Doggo.
She's my second strongest village read.The only person I would consider switching to is Dina if it came down to it
But whyShe's my second strongest village read.
I’m sorry @Animal Midwife
Here's my problem with that. If AM is a wolf, then I'm assuming samac and barks are cleared based on yesterday's vote. mk would have to be clear as well, as the counter that AM started. That leaves me, you, and Dina left for the other 2 wolf slots. I know I'm not a wolf. So you'd have to be a wolf.Genny, I promise you I am not a wolf. I am not in a sober enough state to actually defend myself, but I can 100% I am not a wolf
If AM isn't a wolf, then you're voting in the wrong place.
If am isn’t a wolf then we are all screwedHere's my problem with that. If AM is a wolf, then I'm assuming samac and barks are cleared based on yesterday's vote. mk would have to be clear as well, as the counter that AM started. That leaves me, you, and Dina left for the other 2 wolf slots. I know I'm not a wolf. So you'd have to be a wolf.
If AM isn't a wolf, then you're voting in the wrong place.
She's acting exactly the same as the last game. She's been evaluating and pushing people I agree with.But why
Sorry why?I’m sorry @Animal Midwife
You gave me an angry react, I’m sorry I’m basically drunk right nowSorry why?
@Barkley13 Do you have any thoughts on this?Here's my problem with that. If AM is a wolf, then I'm assuming samac and barks are cleared based on yesterday's vote. mk would have to be clear as well, as the counter that AM started. That leaves me, you, and Dina left for the other 2 wolf slots. I know I'm not a wolf. So you'd have to be a wolf.
If AM isn't a wolf, then you're voting in the wrong place.
Honestly jealous. I've been glued to my laptop defending myself from AM since 5 and I haven't even had dinner yet. A drink and some food sounds very nice right nowYou gave me an angry react, I’m sorry I’m basically drunk right now
PLZ EATHonestly jealous. I've been glued to my laptop defending myself from AM since 5 and I haven't even had dinner yet. A drink and some food sounds very nice right now
Eat. Food is important. That's what microwaves are for.Honestly jealous. I've been glued to my laptop defending myself from AM since 5 and I haven't even had dinner yet. A drink and some food sounds very nice right now
BUT WHAT IF I COME BACK AND FIND OUT IVE BEEN TURNED INTO GOAT-KABOBSPLZ EAT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like there almost has to be bussing because otherwise nothing makes sense@Barkley13 Do you have any thoughts on this?
We're all going to be goat kabobs soon.BUT WHAT IF I COME BACK AND FIND OUT IVE BEEN TURNED INTO GOAT-KABOBS
*********BUT WHAT IF I COME BACK AND FIND OUT IVE BEEN TURNED INTO GOAT-KABOBS
Goat meat is not very popular in this country for some reason!
*********
*****************************That's what microwaves are for.
I don’t think you can eat those.
*****************************
So you think a wolf is going to switch from AM to mk at the last second today?I feel like there almost has to be bussing because otherwise nothing makes sense
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 151K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K