GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We found this on Netflix and my reactions are very mixed ranging from full blown enthusiasm to sheer terror.

I wonder if @vetschoolsletmeinplease will have strong feelings
oh it's such a fun musical. Fiona is def a dream role, "the WAITING the WAITING the WAIIIITTINNNNGG" is sung in the car a lot
but I also wanna play the fairy that hold gingerbread man bc the part is musically so sassy and fun
my local theatre was supposed to do and i was gonna audition but COVID🙁
 
oh it's such a fun musical. Fiona is def a dream role, "the WAITING the WAITING the WAIIIITTINNNNGG" is sung in the car a lot
but I also wanna play the fairy that hold gingerbread man bc the part is musically so sassy and fun
my local theatre was supposed to do and i was gonna audition but COVID🙁
Freak flag is a great ensemble song
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thoughts on the pretzel ones?
I think I've only had them once, can't remember how I felt about them but must not have been a huge fan since I haven't sought them out.

Really I'm not a big candy person in general - hubz makes fun of me because candy I get will hang around the apartment for months - but I will destroy a bag of peanut m&ms.
 
Out of context, these Blue Raspberries on the box look like they’re ummm... “getting busy”.
Oh god they've been sitting in our room for ten months and I legit never noticed that and now I'm cry laughing looking at that
Right?!? I was like wtf Z that must be a reach, because i didn't notice anything about the raspberries. Well, I clicked on the attachment to look again and holy goodness what were they thinking?!? Even in context those blue raspberries are definitely being intimate.
 
Right?!? I was like wtf Z that must be a reach, because i didn't notice anything about the raspberries. Well, I clicked on the attachment to look again and holy goodness what were they thinking?!? Even in context those blue raspberries are definitely being intimate.
I think some packaging designers have too much time on their hands and like to see what they can get away with offering to the general public.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol this used to be the goat game


Episode 14 GIF by The Simpsons
 
oh it's such a fun musical. Fiona is def a dream role, "the WAITING the WAITING the WAIIIITTINNNNGG" is sung in the car a lot
but I also wanna play the fairy that hold gingerbread man bc the part is musically so sassy and fun
my local theatre was supposed to do and i was gonna audition but COVID🙁
I still haven’t seen the entire thing, but my high school performed it the year I was in 8th grade, and they did preview performances when we toured the HS (to prep for the transition from middle school to high school) and I was very impressed with my school’s theatre department. It’s what motivated me to do theatre for 2 years in high school!
 
If anyone wants to quit vet school and go into business with me, one of my childhood business ideas was to have a candy and soda shop with regional specialty treats from all over the world
There is a subscription like this called Universal Yums that sends you a box of treats from different countries every month. Z and I tried it out once, it was fun. Some things were very interesting.
 
I may have been born in 2000 :whistle:so I wasn’t even alive for the Y2K crisis
This makes me feel better lol
Well you kind of spoiled the ending in the sign ups thread for bioshock lol. But I don’t know who else is in your pack! Right now I’m still trying to decipher Mayo’s coded messages and Alissa just got yeeted
Let us know what you think of my and AM's affiliations once you read our arguments 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right?!? I was like wtf Z that must be a reach, because i didn't notice anything about the raspberries. Well, I clicked on the attachment to look again and holy goodness what were they thinking?!? Even in context those blue raspberries are definitely being intimate.
I think the blue raspberry in back should no longer have blue ‘berries’
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad