GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We found this on Netflix and my reactions are very mixed ranging from full blown enthusiasm to sheer terror.

I wonder if @vetschoolsletmeinplease will have strong feelings
oh it's such a fun musical. Fiona is def a dream role, "the WAITING the WAITING the WAIIIITTINNNNGG" is sung in the car a lot
but I also wanna play the fairy that hold gingerbread man bc the part is musically so sassy and fun
my local theatre was supposed to do and i was gonna audition but COVID:(

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
oh it's such a fun musical. Fiona is def a dream role, "the WAITING the WAITING the WAIIIITTINNNNGG" is sung in the car a lot
but I also wanna play the fairy that hold gingerbread man bc the part is musically so sassy and fun
Freak flag is a great ensemble song

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Dear god I found the second package from last easter that I couldn't stomach eating. Sour chocolate should not exist
If someone wants to try it I will legit mail it to you
Out of context, these Blue Raspberries on the box look like they’re ummm... “getting busy”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Out of context, these Blue Raspberries on the box look like they’re ummm... “getting busy”.
Oh god they've been sitting in our room for ten months and I legit never noticed that and now I'm cry laughing looking at that

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Thoughts on the pretzel ones?
I think I've only had them once, can't remember how I felt about them but must not have been a huge fan since I haven't sought them out.

Really I'm not a big candy person in general - hubz makes fun of me because candy I get will hang around the apartment for months - but I will destroy a bag of peanut m&ms.

• Haha
at first, i was thinking it was a type of dark chocolate, then google showed me chocolate mixed with weed when i searched for sour chocolate :bag::sorry:

then i scrolled up and saw the pic... and honestly, i'll try it
If you want it you can have it :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh god they've been sitting in our room for ten months and I legit never noticed that and now I'm cry laughing looking at that
Right?!? I was like wtf Z that must be a reach, because i didn't notice anything about the raspberries. Well, I clicked on the attachment to look again and holy goodness what were they thinking?!? Even in context those blue raspberries are definitely being intimate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Right?!? I was like wtf Z that must be a reach, because i didn't notice anything about the raspberries. Well, I clicked on the attachment to look again and holy goodness what were they thinking?!? Even in context those blue raspberries are definitely being intimate.
I think some packaging designers have too much time on their hands and like to see what they can get away with offering to the general public.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol this used to be the goat game

Episode 14 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
For those who saw thumpy!gerbs in dead chat, here are friendly!gerbs to make up for it!
It takes ages to do anything in their cage because the three of them climb up my arms and another one will jump back on for each one I take off.
20210223_002917.jpg

• Love
I still haven’t seen the entire thing, but my high school performed it the year I was in 8th grade, and they did preview performances when we toured the HS (to prep for the transition from middle school to high school) and I was very impressed with my school’s theatre department. It’s what motivated me to do theatre for 2 years in high school!

Reactions: 1 user
Also I love peanut butter and I think PB M&Ms are the best flavor, and 2nd place belongs to dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. I really wish they made dark chocolate peanut butter M&Ms :sorry:

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone wants to quit vet school and go into business with me, one of my childhood business ideas was to have a candy and soda shop with regional specialty treats from all over the world
There is a subscription like this called Universal Yums that sends you a box of treats from different countries every month. Z and I tried it out once, it was fun. Some things were very interesting.

• Hmm
Who ya village reading so far? :whistle:
Well you kind of spoiled the ending in the sign ups thread for bioshock lol. But I don’t know who else is in your pack! Right now I’m still trying to decipher Mayo’s coded messages and Alissa just got yeeted

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I may have been born in 2000 :whistle:so I wasn’t even alive for the Y2K crisis
This makes me feel better lol
Well you kind of spoiled the ending in the sign ups thread for bioshock lol. But I don’t know who else is in your pack! Right now I’m still trying to decipher Mayo’s coded messages and Alissa just got yeeted
Let us know what you think of my and AM's affiliations once you read our arguments :)

• Hmm
Who ya village reading so far? :whistle:
I made this comment right before going to sleep and then dreamt about being a fake doctor and then voting real doctors off the island.
Wtf imposter syndrome mixed with WW FTW:laugh:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
I think the blue raspberry in back should no longer have blue ‘berries’

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 9 users
Can i have some
I mean, it’s Easter Candy season again. Do you want the year old one or one from this year?

• Haha
Hey since it got rezzed look at what I found along the road on my hiking trails in Vegas!
E0EF958C-0255-4E7C-9482-0EA930DD7D40.jpeg

I don’t know if they’re considered goats or nots but they look goat-y to my human doctor ass so meh

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
And here I thought he was going on an AM purple text tour.

• Haha
I went through the last day of posts and wow-o I’m a different caps lock loving person now.

• Haha
Serious question. I love goats. I'm from the human medicine side... but can you become a veterinarian that only cares for goats? If so, I did not do enough career research.

Have you all heard of this one? Houdini, the I-65 goat, is now a dad.

• Care