You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats ThWWee: Here It GGoats Again - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
idk, last ggoats, we let the tied mayors live 


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dont kill me. i have so much to live for, like the Ghost concert in baltimore on july 9thidk, last ggoats, we let the tied mayors live![]()
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Ghost were very fun live when I saw them
Why are you trying so hard to make a mayoral tie?Unelect Zenge
Elect MKG
I have a headacheThread’s quiet… too quiet… 🤔
Smh Clem still engaging in second mod erasure
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's ok, apparently we're both losing our jobs to vampy and mkg in 14 minutes anyway. You saw vampy say it.Smh Clem still engaging in second mod erasure
Nor was I when you voted for me!Fruit pls! I'm not campaigning!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How quickly you forget how little that mattersFruit pls! I'm not campaigning!
That’s different!Nor was I when you voted for me!
I say, if we want to have two mayors, we should. What's life without a little oligarchy?
Don’t you people DARE waffle on to me!How quickly you forget how little that matters
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's ok, apparently we're both losing our jobs to vampy and mkg in 14 minutes anyway. You saw vampy say it.
That'll be interesting since we only have 5% of the game planned so far
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Perfect time to make it their problem hmmyesThat'll be interesting since we only have 5% of the game planned so far
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It has happened beforei know this isnt realistic, let me dream
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ho hum, look at that, Dubz being too slow yet againIt has happened before
Why not 3 mayors???Don’t you people DARE waffle on to me!![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why not 3 mayors???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
but...the lulz...Don’t you people DARE waffle on to me!![]()
Try planning for this!That'll be interesting since we only have 5% of the game planned so far
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
not enough goats. F.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unvote mkg vote zenge

YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!Unvote mkg vote zenge
![]()
fruitsalad
Full Member
unelect mkg
Elect zenge
Elect zenge
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
JK, sorry mods, Just had to demonstrate how much of a lunatic I am, throwing my votes around all willy-nilly
UNvote Zenge vote mkg
UNvote Zenge vote mkg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
unelect zenge
Elect mkg
Elect mkg
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
VOTE CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING, YA FILTHY ANIMALS
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The Hoof the Vote Coalition - Day 0 Mayoral FINAL Tally
PSV ()
genny ()
madrigal ()
mkg (6) - mkg, Zenge, beans, Sakuraaa, Dubz, fruitsalad
Dubz ()
Greedy (1) - Lissa
Clem ()
vampy (6) - genny, vampy, mads, PSV, KJQ, Greedy
Zenge ()
shorty (1) - Clem
@vampyrica and @mkg323, you are in the lead!
A tie
🪓 
Tiemaker: @fruitsalad
13/15 voting
Missing: @Clem J and @ClinicalABA
CHECK YOUR VOTES
PSV ()
genny ()
madrigal ()
mkg (6) - mkg, Zenge, beans, Sakuraaa, Dubz, fruitsalad
Dubz ()
Greedy (1) - Lissa
Clem ()
vampy (6) - genny, vampy, mads, PSV, KJQ, Greedy
Zenge ()
shorty (1) - Clem
@vampyrica and @mkg323, you are in the lead!
A tie
🪓 
Tiemaker: @fruitsalad
13/15 voting
Missing: @Clem J and @ClinicalABA
CHECK YOUR VOTES
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I suppose you can talk while I decide how many of you die.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow, I've always thought I would be the only one to ever die in a mayor vote 

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oooh, good idea.Wow, I've always thought I would be the only one to ever die in a mayor vote![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was resurrected though
And then I was converted
And then I won
So I guess in the end it all worked out
And then I was converted
And then I won
So I guess in the end it all worked out
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dead is...
@WildZoo, a political anarchist, and a
absolute hater of mayoral vote ties
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
EXCUSE ME THE THREAD IS LOCKED, STOP USING YOUR SITE MODNESS TO POST ON ITI was resurrected though
And then I was converted
And then I won
So I guess in the end it all worked out
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should make a commemorative plaqueOooh, good idea.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The thread is no longer locked.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg it wasn't intentional I thought we were allowed to talk!EXCUSE ME THE THREAD IS LOCKED, STOP USING YOUR SITE MODNESS TO POST ON IT
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Indeed, a locked thread does imply talking is desired hmmyesOmg it wasn't intentional I thought we were allowed to talk!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
confused Dubz noises
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The trouble with being a site mod is that posting on the locked thread looks the same as posting on an unlocked thread.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't know it was locked!Indeed, a locked thread does imply talking is desired hmmyes
I suppose you can talk while I decide how many of you die.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 118K
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K