-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What's on it's chin? 😕
No idea, sorry. I just saw it on tumblr and thought I should definitely post it for you!
E
Escalla
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea, sorry. I just saw it on tumblr and thought I should definitely post it for you!
It was adorable and I tried to make it my avatar but for some reason the money I paid to be a gold member doesn't mean ****e when it comes to my avatar 😡. And then I saw why he was shaking... he has like a creepy appendage growing off his chin

Thanks 😍
Emiloo, I think that is just us seeing the pig behind him. I think it is the other pig's snout.
Emiloo, I think that is just us seeing the pig behind him. I think it is the other pig's snout.
I don't think so. I just got REALLY close to my computer screen
I'm pretty sure it's a creepy chin appendage.
ew
Here Em
I don't think so. I just got REALLY close to my computer screenI'm pretty sure it's a creepy chin appendage.
Yeah it totally is.... look at the back left of his chin. It looks like a fuzzy caterpillar 😱
.........😱
😱

😱wld!!!! It's hilarious!!! Not scary!!!!![]()
It is awesome! My emoticons were supposed to be "Hmmmmmm, what's this?" Eyes get wide, just staring, laughing, and eye wide as it restarts.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😆
I hear the Star Wars Imperial March when I watch this. (I'm actually pretty sure that I saw the original video like that)
Edit: Yup
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZ0x8AVaBI&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Munchkin!! I wants!!!!
Munchkin!! I wants!!!!
Quoting my post so that it doesn't get lost in the mess and so you know I would punch someone in the face to own that cat!
Quoting my post so that it doesn't get lost in the mess and so you know I would punch someone in the face to own that cat!
hahaha I figured that was what you were talking about

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's more munchkin. Cover your faces people... Abney means business!
👍 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad