You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emoticon Wars
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have a cure for this sickness:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh how I missed you DVM!
DVM killing herself
DVM killing herself
Oh how I missed you DVM!
DVM killing herself
![]()
I don't see this bunny actually dying... I demand something a little more gruesome. That would only need a few stitches to fix.
I don't see this bunny actually dying... I demand something a little more gruesome. That would only need a few stitches to fix.![]()
ok then you want a gruesome death
(DVM)
Ok this one was for sure not used!
(DVM)
(DVM)

I didn't even have to tell you that one was used, orca beat me to it. 🙂
I like the exterminating one.
Devyn's death coming up...
(devyn)
(me)
Devyn.....
Where have you gone to? 😕
Slacker....
Where have you gone to? 😕
Slacker....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was quite clean - I am a good shot.
(DVM)
SOV and DVMD discussing WW strategy:
SOV and SNS post-gaming:
This one is for LIS
SOV and SNS post-gaming:
This one is for LIS
SOV and DVMD discussing WW strategy:
![]()
SOV and SNS post-gaming:
![]()
This one is for LIS
![]()
You and LIS have a very kinky relationship - he uses a whip on you and you use a bat on him - interesting
SOV and SNS post-gaming:
![]()
This one is for LIS
![]()
SOV and Me
And you and LIS have such a strange relationship.....
Me
Thanks. Looks like a short day/night cycle.. That is a boon!Me (because you can't play)
![]()
A boon?
boon 👎: A timely blessing or benefitA boon?
Learn something new every day. 🙂
Tried finding a bromance emoticon for SOV and LIS and just found some weird stuff.
and wldlf you were right, very weird pics come up when you google bromance smileys or emoticons
Those pictures don't have anything to do with emoticons or the classical bromance. I got a laugh out of it because it added a whole new level to any bromance out there.
SOV and DVMD discussing WW strategy:
![]()

We just both have very strong opinions. (Even though mine was obviously right. 🙄😛).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me having a temper tantrum: (seems appropriate given the circumstances)
I miss SOV
Where is he/she?I miss SOV
![]()
I miss SOV
![]()
Hahaha. Funny timing. We had two (fat!) italian greyhounds having sx today at work and I realized there would be no SOV on SDN to see my jokes about fat IGs. 🙁
🙄
Already been used.
nu uh!!!!!! 😛
(me white head) (DVM black head)
Thanks for the bump...😍... Love this thread.This is what happened when you left SOV 🙁
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
![]()
I want that to be me.
SOV.................Devyn
asst mod .......... head mod
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time to revive this thread
I would be hurt if I didn't love that dog-walking emoticon. Must show that to MrsSOV.Is that MrsSOV and you?
![]()
I would be hurt if I didn't love that dog-walking emoticon. Must show that to MrsSOV.
is this you & MrsSOV
👍is this you & MrsSOV
![]()
