You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emoticon Wars
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(SOV) and (me)
Me killing devyn...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This one needs to be Rated R for graphic violence.Me killing devyn...
![]()
For Emiloo:
And since it has been a while...
Devyn and I:
Devyn and I:
yay! My favorite thread had been bumped!
How can anyone hate emoticons? So fabulous 😀
Devyn and I:
Devyn:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish.......
I wish.......
Right? Welcome back to Scotland, SnS. The rain and wind is gonna slap yo face and prove to you summer is over.
Right? Welcome back to Scotland, SnS. The rain and wind is gonna slap yo face and prove to you summer is over.
well at least you were not with it all summer like I was..... ugh..... we had only a few good days all damn summer long.... but at least it was a tad bit warmer now it is getting colder too..... 🙁well at least you were not with it all summer like I was..... ugh..... we had only a few good days all damn summer long.... but at least it was a tad bit warmer now it is getting colder too..... 🙁
It has definitely decided to start getting cold, my poor Arizona body does not like it.

SOV...............The wolves in WW
This thread needs a bump:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Warms my heart to see this thread revived...
Warms my heart to see this thread revived...
![]()
🙂
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Me writing this paper:
My all time favorite....
Where is the emoticon?
😵
Now I see why I stopped coming here..... it is distracting me from being a productive member of society.
Cheers!
![]()
Now I see why I stopped coming here..... it is distracting me from being a productive member of society.
Cheers!
🙁
You can still be a productive member of society and post on the internet. You don't have to choose one or the other.
I am sure YOU can... but I have proven I cannot. I am easily distracted... .SQUIRREL......🙁
You can still be a productive member of society and post on the internet. You don't have to choose one or the other.
probably with undiagnosed... SQUIRREL....... ADD. SQUIRREL.
(and BTW, IRL, I am constantly looking for squirrels.... in anticipation of my dog seeing them first and going batsh*t crazyz).
I am sure YOU can... but I have proven I cannot. I am easily distracted... .SQUIRREL......
probably with undiagnosed... SQUIRREL....... ADD. SQUIRREL.
(and BTW, IRL, I am constantly looking for squirrels.... in anticipation of my dog seeing them first and going batsh*t crazyz).

I actually am horrible at being productive and being around SDN. These posts are proof, seeing as I have finals next week and yet I can't stop coming back to SDN and posting. Probably going to fail, honestly not sure I care anymore.
You sound like every other 2nd year I have ever talked to.
I actually am horrible at being productive and being around SDN. These posts are proof, seeing as I have finals next week and yet I can't stop coming back to SDN and posting. Probably going to fail, honestly not sure I care anymore.
Geez, to think I was a 2nd year 3 times. What worse torture is there in the world?
<bump>
This is the best emoticon: 
I need to use it more.


I need to use it more.
Oh oh we can reignite the "bring back the old meanie face" movement!
Dear @shortnsweet
These are for you
and
These are for you
and
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mr and Mrs SOV discussing WW:
This thread needs more contributions.
This is what I would like to do to some students;
This is what I would like to do to some students;
'Merica. Happy 4th!
