Emoticon Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LIS and I...

heated-argument.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How can anyone hate emoticons? So fabulous :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Right? Welcome back to Scotland, SnS. The rain and wind is gonna slap yo face and prove to you summer is over.

:laugh: well at least you were not with it all summer like I was..... ugh..... we had only a few good days all damn summer long.... but at least it was a tad bit warmer now it is getting colder too..... :(

:laugh: well at least you were not with it all summer like I was..... ugh..... we had only a few good days all damn summer long.... but at least it was a tad bit warmer now it is getting colder too..... :(

It has definitely decided to start getting cold, my poor Arizona body does not like it. :laugh:

:(

You can still be a productive member of society and post on the internet. You don't have to choose one or the other.
I am sure YOU can... but I have proven I cannot. I am easily distracted... .SQUIRREL......
probably with undiagnosed... SQUIRREL....... ADD. SQUIRREL.

(and BTW, IRL, I am constantly looking for squirrels.... in anticipation of my dog seeing them first and going batsh*t crazyz).

I am sure YOU can... but I have proven I cannot. I am easily distracted... .SQUIRREL......
probably with undiagnosed... SQUIRREL....... ADD. SQUIRREL.

(and BTW, IRL, I am constantly looking for squirrels.... in anticipation of my dog seeing them first and going batsh*t crazyz).

:laugh:

I actually am horrible at being productive and being around SDN. These posts are proof, seeing as I have finals next week and yet I can't stop coming back to SDN and posting. Probably going to fail, honestly not sure I care anymore.

:laugh:

I actually am horrible at being productive and being around SDN. These posts are proof, seeing as I have finals next week and yet I can't stop coming back to SDN and posting. Probably going to fail, honestly not sure I care anymore.
You sound like every other 2nd year I have ever talked to.

Geez, to think I was a 2nd year 3 times. What worse torture is there in the world?