-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great, now I want to watch Hunger Games. Thanks a lot.
Great, now I want to watch Hunger Games. Thanks a lot.
Me too...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best costume EVER!
I'm really thinking about getting some of these shoes for my puppy. Yesterday she actually cried when we had to walk on the hot concrete for a while. I ended up carrying her for 10 minutes, which isn't easy because she's getting heavier...
I'll definitively tape it then!
I'll definitively tape it then!

Best costume EVER!
I know!
Happy 4th!!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ferrets are adorable. I want a ferret.
They are adorable. I've had three. But EC they are a PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!!
Well I will look at lots of pictures/gifs of them, at least. 🙂
Well I will look at lots of pictures/gifs of them, at least. 🙂
LOL. You should probably own one so the feeling goes away

They're pretty cool, but they smell and you have to be on top of cleaning them all the time, and they will get into everything. I was able to potty train mine, but they would still poop behind stuff if they were too excited to go to their boxes. AND they get sick a lot. Adrenal disease, tumors etc. 🙁
LOL. You should probably own one so the feeling goes away
They're pretty cool, but they smell and you have to be on top of cleaning them all the time, and they will get into everything. I was able to potty train mine, but they would still poop behind stuff if they were too excited to go to their boxes. AND they get sick a lot. Adrenal disease, tumors etc. 🙁
I think I want a ferret like I want a fox. They're really cool in theory and I love watching them, but there's pretty much no way I'm actually going to own one. 😉
I think I want a ferret like I want a fox. They're really cool in theory and I love watching them, but there's pretty much no way I'm actually going to own one. 😉
My mom had a fox... by accident. 🙄 She found a "furry puppy" that her mom let her keep. She had it for 3 years.
I should post this is the MEME thread too cuz it fits there too and is HILARIOUS!!!
Hehehehehehe 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
devyn?





