Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh there will be blood shed!![]()
Especially if she pukesanywhere near my whiskey
![]()
wafflehoarder!!!!![]()
I'm going to puke in your whiskey...😛
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh there will be blood shed!![]()
Especially if she pukesanywhere near my whiskey
![]()
wafflehoarder!!!!![]()
I'm going to puke in your whiskey...😛

Your death is imminent
(you)(me)![]()
Good whiskey....that doesn't exist.
You would have to catch me first.....
Good whiskey....that doesn't exist.

(devyn)(me - if cuit and I ever mod our Sherlock WW game)![]()

not a fan of a kiss ass so had to give you some ****e!
here is a llama for you
![]()
That's not as violent as your usual ones, are you getting soft?because SOV likes sharks
![]()
Hint: right click on emoticon... copy image location.where in the world do you guys get these from?? (they are awesome, btw, just curious!)
where in the world do you guys get these from?? (they are awesome, btw, just curious!)
You make it sound like we're pirates. Arrr.Hint: right click on emoticon... copy image location.
paste it in your browser and you can find their secret emoticon troves.
This is the girl who doesn't have a mean bone in her body?(devyn in the microwave)(me starting the microwave)![]()
This is the girl who doesn't have a mean bone in her body?
😆 Ok there is a mean devyn bone somewhere in my body...![]()
Thankfully, I had a margarita to wash down the awful taste.(devyn in the microwave)(me starting the microwave)![]()

😆 Ok there is a mean devyn bone somewhere in my body...
<--- DVM's mean devyn bones![]()
![]()
Devyn...
At dinner right now. I had a little bit of whiskey just for you. I don't know how you drink this ****Thankfully, I had a margarita to wash down the awful taste.
That's not as violent as your usual ones, are you getting soft?![]()
Awww how nice - drinking the whiskey just for me.... I had margaritas and whiskey last night... seems we were on the same brain wave lengths. 😀
and now for your death....
(me flipping lever)![]()
(you in guillotine)
Awww... we actually agreed on something.... whiskey and margaritas. Except the whiskey did not stay in my body.![]()
I still don't get how you can drink that crap. The margarita was AMAZING!!
Back you your death.....
(you)(me)![]()
and then you die
(you are yellow) ( I am red)
![]()

This one is creepy...
Why are you jumping up and down behind me before cutting me?? WHAT are you doing back there!!??
(you)(me)![]()

and you killed yourself again
![]()
in your whiskey....
I shall leave you with one more before I head off to work...
(me)(you)![]()
![]()
^ ........... ^
Devyn....... Me (pilot)
and
DVMDream
as passengers
flying overseas
Dropping off my passengers:
![]()
You'll be lucky if we don't kill each other on the plane ride!because devyn and dvmdream spend so much time trying to kill each other, I figured this is what they REALLY want to do:
![]()
I don''t swing that way!
me no likeyeeeeuuuuwwwwI don''t swing that way!
and you don't deserve that greyhound emoticon now. 😡
instead I will let LIS whip you
(LIS)(SOV)![]()
because devyn and dvmdream spend so much time trying to kill each other, I figured this is what they REALLY want to do:
![]()
eeeeuuuuwwwwI don''t swing that way!
and you don't deserve that greyhound emoticon now. 😡
instead I will let LIS whip you
(LIS)(SOV)![]()
From devyn.... for DVDM:Agreed....
I will give you an emoticon when I get home, SOV.![]()

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.