"Help Me Rank" IM 2024

Started by gut2butt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am currently applying IM with hopes to match cardio -> Interventional Cardio or maybe PCCM. I would love to be able to be as close to the Orlando area as possible.

So far I have interviewed at:

Orlando Health, UCF-HCA Osceola, UCF-HCA Lake Monroe, Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Broward Health North, FSU Tallahassee, Southeast Health, UCF-HCA Ocala, UCF-HCA Pensacola, HCA-Orange Park, HCA Lawnwood, HCA Westside - Northwest Program, Naples Community Hospital, HCA-USF North Trinity, HCA-USF Citrus, HCA-USF Blake Medical, HCA-USF Oak hill, HCA-USF Brandon regional, HCA-USF Bayonet point, UF Pensacola

I know the stigma that goes along with HCA but the interviews havent really been too bad.

Any suggestions on how to rank?
 
Start with where you think you would be the happiest. Then look for the next place where you'd be happy. Rinse and repeat.
I guarantee you'll match in Florida! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.