holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
spooky reveal.png

• Love
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
In fifth place, receiving the not-even-participation award, is ...

@Melchizedek, for this opening line of what could have been the best or worst story we've ever read. I suppose we'll never know.

There was once a bunch of weirdos on the internet who decided killing each other would be fun….

Terrible job Mel

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
In third place, once again proving that he is a master of rhyme, is...

@Zenge142

There once was a ghost named Lawpy.
He requested that he get one large Moppy.

For his hands were sweaty, and his Oho’s a plenty
His haunting voice whispering “Walk pls. Steps pls.”

From the library he posts, his online haunts
His only fear, now that he’s rear, “Not the okays pls”
Points for being on theme, even if the only one who might be spooked is lawpy himself.

• Haha
Choosing a runner-up was so difficult that, as in a lot of situations in my life, I decided not to choose. Your two runners-up are...

@BobLoblaw78

It all seemed to start with an innocent Halloween prank. Ding dong ditch on Halloween? How basic how boring. Fortunately, Shorty thought she knew who it was. Unfortunately she was right. And shorty didn’t have time. She had to get back to the game. What a weird game. And why did Lawpy have such a passion for a game about murdering people? Why so much interest in a children’s game or for that matter hirsute innocent children? Why did he have no friends or past from more than a couple of years ago? Had shorty asked about his past, he may well have told her. He liked reliving all the “ones from his past.” Had she asked about his name orwhere he came up with Loppy or Lopper (oops, Lawpy or Lawper), he very well may have told her. Had she heard about the Lethal Lopper’s mysterious disappearance she may have been more spooked. Unfortunately she had never heard of the Lopper or his victims. Unfortunately, Lawpy may not have been her fav. Fortunately she was Loppy’s fav, or at least the newest. Or was that unfortunate? Depends on if you are shorty or Loppy. For shorty it would not be okay. OMG, not the okays! That triggers his passion. What was up with his passion? His passion for anatomy, humans and learning more about the inner workings of bodies….especially those who knew him the best? Was his profession his hobby or his hobby his profession? Why did his hands get so sweaty when he was murdering people in a game? Did it make him nervous…or excited? He had always seemed so in control so why the sweaty hands? The shaking? He would also get so demanding…. almost threatening at times. What was that about? Vote count NOW!?!?! It basically screamed “or else”. And the Lopper liked screams. What did “or else” mean? Oh, Lawpy could tell them…but he would much rather SHOW them. But shorty didn’t have time to be bothered or shown. She didn’t have time to take the ding dong ditch seriously. If she did she might have asked, “Why am I getting ding dong ditched?” Was it for fun? A prank? Oh, it was going to be for fun….for the Lawper’s fun. But this was no prank. Who was watching the back door when she had checked the front door? Had she left the back door unlocked? Should she check now? Should she scream? Who would care about a scream on Halloween? People would only laugh. The Lawper would definitely laugh…and there would definitely be screams. But don’t worry shorty, I’m sure you will be okay, just try not to say okay. Have fun. And be safe. be very safe…

If you say Okay five times, the Lawpy will appear...

• Haha
  • Wow
And in first place, telling a chilling tale and supplementing it with the spookiest image I have seen today, is...

@SportPonies and her nightmare

"When there's no good in your good mornings too much hell in your hello..."

With her son dead and a neigh-bor that was looking awfully shady, the mare panicked. The only safe person to turn to had acted a wolf for days. Maybe there was a savior out there, someone who could protect from eternal death. She kicked down her stall door and rocketed into the neigh-t. Best to escape this place.

Through the din in her brain, musings of goo, goo.... what happened to.... ????? there was a voice from her past.

Are you walking daily by the Savior's side?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Do you rest each moment in the crucified?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

This was just a long nightmare and she'd wake up in the morning to everything okay again. She was sure of it. So she galloped until her lungs felt like they'd burst and her hooves cracked down to the coffin. Her joints started to creak in exhaustion.

With dawn came the realization that she was alone. The sun broke over the horizon and the earth came to life once again. Night was never kind company and daylight brought reason. Maybe it would be okay after all.

She heaved a sigh of relief and made the long trek home. Offering a soft whicker and a soft pink nose towards those she loved would make this okay again. ... And yet, the devastating truth unfolded when all her friends turned tail and ran.

Why me, Lord?

Little did she know that she was the one she'd been running from all along. All her inner demons had worn down her skin to shreds of flesh and bone. There was no one else to live for.
41b8b5b9_56e4_4994_b545_95c64d306748_by_waytogozippo_dett4rz-pre.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS SPORTY, YOU ARE THE PUMPKIN KING!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Day 3

Day 3 was ... something. There were fake claims flying about like spooky bats in the Halloween sky. Some felt that one person was howling, only for him to be confirmed to be one of their own. Even though he sure had a lot of fun going "awoooooo!"

The day was contentious. Arguments flew back and forth. Accusations of wolfiness were hurled like candy going into trick-or-treating bags. And then, things got eerily quiet.

Everything felt as confusing as things Lawpy would say with no context, immediately followed by a "Wait, wrong chat pls." Things like "hi I'd like to return this shirt, it's too tight" or "2 cashews pls." Somehow, the day devolved into talking about bathrooms and hand washing.

At the beginning of the day, there'd been mention of voter fraud, but no one reads the write ups and those that do assumed it was just another Lawpy thing, stirring up controversy for the sake of it. But the crew found themselves thinking back to that fateful comment and wondering what it meant. Especially when they saw the unexpected and confusing results of their ballot count.

No one has died.

• Angry
  • Wow
In fifth place, receiving the not-even-participation award, is ...

@Melchizedek, for this opening line of what could have been the best or worst story we've ever read. I suppose we'll never know.

Terrible job Mel
I was led to believe this was to be a collaborative effort with the deadies. I just started the story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
At the beginning of the day, there'd been mention of voter fraud, but no one reads the write ups
It felt like the votes really mattered. There'd been a lot of talk of rigged elections and voter fraud, and everyone knew that Lawpy loved to stoke some controversy in the SPF forums for s&gs... but could there be truth to it?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Cast out from the Lawpyverse:
4. Viscernable, *runs away*, village hider
1. samac, shorty pls, 3P fruit vendor survivor
3. Crayola227, Oho!, village tourist
0. Melchizedek, VOTE COUNT NOW, village 1x early vote closer
11. Chaostrodon, It glitched, 3P anarchist
15. cubsrule4e, Not the okays!!! :(, village reflexive auto-post restrictor

It is now Night 3. Deadline is at 9 AM CDT (10 AM EDT/7 AM PDT) or sooner if all actions are received.

Reactions: 1 user
Everything felt as confusing as things Lawpy would say with no context, immediately followed by a "Wait, wrong chat pls." Things like "hi I'd like to return this shirt, it's too tight" or "2 cashews pls." Somehow, the day devolved into talking about bathrooms and hand washing.
Ohhhh now i got it

I must say, I’m sorely disappointed to see lack of participation from living players. Did y’all not learn from the Owwlympic events that mini games are important ?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I must say, I’m sorely disappointed to see lack of participation from living players. Did y’all not learn from the Owwlympic events that mini games are important ?
5/7 isn't too bad, right?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users