-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What is going on?### unyeet mayo ###
###yeet Cyndia ####
Mayo, wonder, and maybe MKG if she doesn’t come back.@Zenge142 top 3 icky people?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting cyndi cray dynamic here
what are you doing?### unyeet mayo ###
###yeet Cyndia ####
Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally
Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -
13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~1 minute)
Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -
13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~1 minute)
I wasn't sure if I had made a tie
so you think 2 wagons are both wolves?Mayo, wonder, and maybe MKG if she doesn’t come back.
You just said you wanted a Mayo flip and he was tied in 1st### unyeet mayo ###
###yeet Cyndia ####
Interesting. I noticed mkg's absence but I'm getting village vibes from what she has posted
Wait you got village vibes from a salt vote?
I wasn't sure if I had made a tie
were you trying to make a tie or trying to avoid one?
I think I'm bad at speed games lol
if you wanted a mayo vote, you should stay with mayoI think I'm bad at speed games lol
VOTE CLOSED
She’s been gone for like 4 pages now. Most of the cycle. Salt vote became a real vote without any contributions. That’s sus.Interesting. I noticed mkg's absence but I'm getting village vibes from what she has posted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since 3/4 of the people on this votes were just wolves in the last game where I voted out every one of them
I guess I'll take this vote as a compliment?
I guess I'll take this vote as a compliment?
Avoid one. Always trying to avoid ties.were you trying to make a tie or trying to avoid one?
They're basically waffles on steroids. At least the first day isI think I'm bad at speed games lol
I'm getting village vibes from her tone in theWait you got village vibes from a salt vote?
Edited because I was wrong about number of posts
I voted Mayo and made it tie with 5 min for tie to break, I got cold feet.if you wanted a mayo vote, you should stay with mayo
Don't tell me how to play noob I don't know.
She’s been gone for like 4 pages now. Most of the cycle. Salt vote became a real vote without any contributions. That’s sus.
I feel like april's throwing a lot of people in the village pile and the reasoning isn't making a lot of sense to me
You’ve never seen wolf!mkg. None of us have.I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg
Day 1: Wands At The Ready *FINAL* Vote Tally
Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -
13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!
CHECK YO VOTES
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 7:30pm Eastern
Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -
13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!
CHECK YO VOTES
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 7:30pm Eastern
I'd like to hear more from sunshine next cycle too because I thought she'd have more to talk about than the events of last game.
Defense of mkg noted.I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg
I don't think of village mkg as a fluff poster.
this don't sit right with me tbh. @Animal Midwife has Cray played a lot of speed games?I think I'm bad at speed games lol
Cray is usually on top of stuff and overanalyzing so idk why her excuse for moving off of Mayo was "i'm bad at speed games"
I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg
What would you expect from wolf!mkg though? We've never seen her wolf before
That's a top wolf tell for AprilI feel like april's throwing a lot of people in the village pile and the reasoning isn't making a lot of sense to me
just wanna point this out. she's calling me a noob and telling me not to tell her how to play but she's "bad at speed games"I voted Mayo and made it tie with 5 min for tie to break, I got cold feet.
Don't tell me how to play noob I don't know.
feels sus
is everyone present? Should night cycle be 30 minutes until you all settle in or can we go for less? If you don't submit an action, you miss out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the moment hard to tell if she's just busy irl, I've got no reason to think that she's hiding in wolf chat unless it keeps up for another cycleShe’s been gone for like 4 pages now. Most of the cycle. Salt vote became a real vote without any contributions. That’s sus.
My ****ing excuse was not trusting someone to break the tie. I don't like to die in ties.this don't sit right with me tbh. @Animal Midwife has Cray played a lot of speed games?
Cray is usually on top of stuff and overanalyzing so idk why her excuse for moving off of Mayo was "i'm bad at speed games"
I'm good with shorter turnaround 🙂is everyone present? Should night cycle be 30 minutes until you all settle in or can we go for less? If you don't submit an action, you miss out.
is everyone present? Should night cycle be 30 minutes until you all settle in or can we go for less? If you don't submit an action, you miss out.
Make it last forever. Punish them for what they have done!
I'm not sure off the top of my head. She just played one about a month ago, and I know she's played ones before that. Just not certain whether it's a lot or a more modest amount.this don't sit right with me tbh. @Animal Midwife has Cray played a lot of speed games?
Cray is usually on top of stuff and overanalyzing so idk why her excuse for moving off of Mayo was "i'm bad at speed games"
And this feels opportunisticjust wanna point this out. she's calling me a noob and telling me not to tell her how to play but she's "bad at speed games"
feels sus
#### contingency yeet moose ###
it felt opportunistic and I want to push her bc I get my best reads off her seeing how she reacts back to yeet votes
Pardon my french but that's BS. You're telling me my reaction to you yeeting me tells you whether I'm village or not?
Who is "a lot" of people? I think I've just said mkgI feel like april's throwing a lot of people in the village pile and the reasoning isn't making a lot of sense to me
I know, but right now there are sketchier people and I've got no good reason to sus mkg unless the inactivity keeps upYou’ve never seen wolf!mkg. None of us have.
You were voting for mayo, cyndi made a vote for mayo, no way does that make it a tie. You switching to cyndi from the person you were sus of thinking you had made a tie makes no sense.My ****ing excuse was not trusting someone to break the tie. I don't like to die in ties.
Sounds like a wolf that wants more time in wolf chat to plot NKsMake it last forever. Punish them for what they have done!
I’m not saying IRL business isn’t a possibility. But she gave no indication of that and I certainly want to see more next cycle. Hiding a vote where you think no one will notice is a common wolf tactic.At the moment hard to tell if she's just busy irl, I've got no reason to think that she's hiding in wolf chat unless it keeps up for another cycle
It doesn’t look good.
It's hard not to fluff in the first ten minutes of a gameDefense of mkg noted.
I don't think of village mkg as a fluff poster.
Wow. You had that avatar ready!Make it last forever. Punish them for what they have done!
I made a tie before I moved off.You were voting for mayo, cyndi made a vote for mayo, no way does that make it a tie. You switching to cyndi from the person you were sus of thinking you had made a tie makes no sense.
Get off my dick
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, he's dead. Either way he can't really influence anything anymore.Sounds like a wolf that wants more time in wolf chat to plot NKs
Sounds like a wolf that wants more time in wolf chat to plot NKs
Sounds like a bitter wolf who lost last game and was afraid to go toe to toe for round 2
Since when?That's a top wolf tell for April
Who is "a lot" of people? I think I've just said mkg
Sorry, my use of the word a lot was an exaggeration
It's mkg and msp both of whom you've never seen wolf before that's confusing me
Cyndia broke the tie that's why I moved back to mayoYou were voting for mayo, cyndi made a vote for mayo, no way does that make it a tie. You switching to cyndi from the person you were sus of thinking you had made a tie makes no sense.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K