HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Two 3p in a game this small?
It’s a speed game. They seem to be wackier.
Why 3p partner over wolf partner? Also, do you think Cray would choose him to die over a village!Cyndia?
They could both be wolves.
She didn’t tho. She switched off of him when push came to shove.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I honestly think cray is village especially seeing this play contrasting her wolfing last game. Her flip-flopping around deadline makes me lean her more village tbh

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I do what I want get off my dick

Were you that player that modded games a couple years back?
No, you're thinking of Mixy. There is still a gradual movement away from "lynch" though because of the history of lynching in the US. You don't have to use yeet either though. Vote/Eliminate works just as well.

Reactions: 4 users
Because she’s switched votes 6728292618 times, claimed a Mayo flip was most important to her, and then when push came to shove switched off of him at the last second.
She explained why and I don't see wolfy motivation behind it

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm asking you to be a respectful human being. Nice to know you're a person who bears down instead of taking responsibility.
Maybe if you didn't start off this game like you were gonna tell me how to play, but you did, just seemed like you were excited to have a reason to correct me again.

• Hmm
Cray is raging more which reads village to me, but also I don’t fully understand the end of day flip flopping. If she was wolfing with mayo she’d know there was a vote avoidance so that could explain the push for mayo, so I’m surprised she didn’t stay put for consistency unless she was trying to avoid sus for pushing a vote that ended up doing nothing. So I think the frantic flip flopping feels village to me too.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
With night close, I'm willing to role reveal.

I'm a villager with a 1 time yeet-avoidance.

I started out the round silly like I always do, but I was really trying to wolf hunt. It felt more like a bunch of salty-wolves from last game so I don't necessarily hold it against them for a D1 vote.

• Wow

I started out the round silly like I always do, but I was really trying to wolf hunt. It felt more like a bunch of salty-wolves from last game so I don't necessarily hold it against them for a D1 vote.
So then what was up with asking the wolves to go after you?

• Hmm

This came a little too little a little too late. This is when a wolf would reveal a fake village elim avoidance

If you are village, that's definitely something you want to claim in advance next time. I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?

• Hmm
Someone help me, based on this, who are his partners?
I’m not 100% convinced. His explanation for the yeet avoidance seems genuine to me.

Regardless, I'd still like to pursue others this cycle so we don't waste two cycles on the same person.

So if we yeet mayo, either we yeet an honest villager or we fail to yeet an alpha wolf. I don't understand how either of those scenarios are beneficial unless we're thinking of a 3rd possibility where he's a wolf with one time yeet avoidance

If you are village, that's definitely something you want to claim in advance next time. I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?

No strategy. It was fun.

It's a game. I have fun with it.

You thought I was dead and now I'm back. Am I the only one having fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?
@holdthemayo I also would really like to know the answer to this. If you knew you weren’t going to die, why change it?

Edit: Nevermind. You have a ninja pidgin by chance?

So if we yeet mayo, either we yeet an honest villager or we fail to yeet an alpha wolf. I don't understand how either of those scenarios are beneficial unless we're thinking of a 3rd possibility where he's a wolf with one time yeet avoidance
That is what I am thinking.

The 3rd maybe. If someone makes a good case for a mayo partner I'd be willing to vote there.
But why ignore the other two possibilities when they are both just as likely, if not more so?