HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cray is raging more which reads village to me, but also I don’t fully understand the end of day flip flopping. If she was wolfing with mayo she’d know there was a vote avoidance so that could explain the push for mayo, so I’m surprised she didn’t stay put for consistency unless she was trying to avoid sus for pushing a vote that ended up doing nothing. So I think the frantic flip flopping feels village to me too.
 
With night close, I'm willing to role reveal.

I'm a villager with a 1 time yeet-avoidance.

I started out the round silly like I always do, but I was really trying to wolf hunt. It felt more like a bunch of salty-wolves from last game so I don't necessarily hold it against them for a D1 vote.
So then what was up with asking the wolves to go after you?
 
With night close, I'm willing to role reveal.

I'm a villager with a 1 time yeet-avoidance.

I started out the round silly like I always do, but I was really trying to wolf hunt. It felt more like a bunch of salty-wolves from last game so I don't necessarily hold it against them for a D1 vote.
This came a little too little a little too late. This is when a wolf would reveal a fake village elim avoidance
 
With night close, I'm willing to role reveal.

I'm a villager with a 1 time yeet-avoidance.

I started out the round silly like I always do, but I was really trying to wolf hunt. It felt more like a bunch of salty-wolves from last game so I don't necessarily hold it against them for a D1 vote.
If you are village, that's definitely something you want to claim in advance next time. I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are village, that's definitely something you want to claim in advance next time. I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?

No strategy. It was fun.

It's a game. I have fun with it.

You thought I was dead and now I'm back. Am I the only one having fun?
 
I'm still perplexed as to why you changed your avatar briefly to the death pigeon though. What was the strategy behind that?
@holdthemayo I also would really like to know the answer to this. If you knew you weren’t going to die, why change it?

Edit: Nevermind. You have a ninja pidgin by chance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad