Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did, I was told I took out your bulbasaur🤣
No one battled me? Seriously?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I did, I was told I took out your bulbasaur🤣
No one battled me? Seriously?
me too <3*********
Can I just say I love the symmetry of three village deaths happening before each wolf death
*********
Why not
Lynch Kara
?
Huh funny. Everyone else was simply told their battle was successful. Not specifics.I did, I was told I took out your bulbasaur
You only love it because it means more village deaths, you woof 😛*********
Can I just say I love the symmetry of three village deaths happening before each wolf death
*********
You only love it because it means more village deaths, you woof 😛
Wolf scum and proud of it!You only love it because it means more village deaths, you woof 😛
I did too and took out her Togetic (super effective!)I did, I was told I took out your bulbasaur
Huh funny. Everyone else was simply told their battle was successful. Not specifics.
it was messages Glamm/snowy got when taking out StaggSuch sass. I love.Because I know you'll do it for me.
Y'know for a wolf that's actually a good point.You all barely scratched the surface of my Pokemon army
Love how you all want to waste the day by lynching me without discussion of others. As a wolf I love it for the one I leave behind
but one I'll have to come back to after my biochem exam. Expect me to be MIA until at least noon MST.
Y'know for a wolf that's actually a good point.but one I'll have to come back to after my biochem exam. Expect me to be MIA until at least noon MST.
![]()
![]()
In all seriousness though, even though you won't believe me, we didn't kill jboo and a ton of the other dead
Knowing how tightly knit the dubz family tree is, I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe it.
but also, these aren't pokemon gifs? what gives?
because poor unfortunate souls is running through my head right now
has been since last night when I buried who the convert is
@Animal Midwife - shelter never did like and unlike those posts. She uses the app and it did it for her (lesson to never use the app when playing WW no matter your affiliation). She was never around in wolfchat when you said she was lurking
#buried #toosoon
Knowing how tightly knit the dubz family tree is, I don't know why anyone wouldn't believe it.
but also, these aren't pokemon gifs? what gives?
I don't know the reference so I can't give you a like (yet)
Great now just wait for the next person to lynch koffee 😏since koffee thinks it's the wolf thing to do, maybe I should
lynch koffee
:troll:What if I'm the convert?
Sucks to suck?Huh funny. Everyone else was simply told their battle was successful. Not specifics.
What do you want me to saySucks to suck?
The mods like me better?
Idk what you want me to say here.
Edit: I’m lynching you next for spouting some unecessary shade.
What do you want me to say
You and Cray are the shadiest of them all
I can't help that
I wonder why there hasn't been a Meowth yet...
![]()
Didn't you kill genny already?
From the standpoint of making a good convertExplain Cray please. I already told you yesterday we're not lynching her.
Nope, no Meowth on the carnage list. Must be a reason for that but it's not part of my collection...
![]()
From the standpoint of making a good convert
She would make a good convert.
Played the "haven't caught up yet" card which may be true but also was used by shelter, kb, and dolphin. Stayed on kb lynch and was early on it but if kb knew she was sacrificing herself cred is voided for early lynches
When would convert have happened?
hmmm, was there a night with only one death?
*****@johnnaboo your real family loved you enough that we didn’t kill you
I don't know. I haven't looked for clues.When would convert have happened?
Let's get in our thinking chair and think!I don't know. I haven't looked for clues.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.