You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I WWanna Be The Very Best (Game Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is a very late role reveal for not good reasons and it's an unverifiable role (aka not a gym leader). Can we not all scramble everywhere? Snowy had time to defend earlier...
They are all reasonable though, that's where my anxiety is coming from
Lynch closed, results pending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kara isn’t Ash, she’s lying. Lynch her now.
Edit: Dammit lynch closed.
Edit: Dammit lynch closed.
Even though AM's role was Gary Oak? (in her first life, idk if that changed upon resurrection)I just read this
Lol no this is some straight up bull****
Lynch Kara
Edit: ...neeeeeeeevermind
OOOHKara isn’t Ash, she’s lying. Lynch her now.
Edit: Dammit lynch closed.
Kara isn’t Ash, she’s lying. Lynch her now.
Edit: Dammit lynch closed.
Screeeeee
kara why
Dun dun dunnnnn
OoooooOoooooooo lol.
The role name claim or ability claim?I just read this
Lol no this is some straight up bull****
Lynch Kara
I hate myself and my waffling but it just felt too hypocritical for me to have bitched about no one moving off of me when I claimed Brock to then not move off of an Ash claim
I’m so sorry I had visitors and they left close to Lynch so I got on and read as much as I could and then I got to Kara’s claim right before Lynch close. She’s not Ash, that’s a straight up lie.
I'm Lorelei of the
Elite Four, just while everyone is sharing cause sharing is caring
Elite Four, just while everyone is sharing cause sharing is caring
I'm sorry. I should've stayed but got cold feet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************





**********************





**********************
Contingency lynch Kara
********************************************
********************************************
********************************************
I hate all of you.
I hate all of you.
![]()
I hate myself for waffling, so it's all good
FINAL D5 Lynch Tally
KB (2) - Cray, Melby
Cray ()
Snowy (1) - Trilt
Melby ()
Skimble ()
Capri (3) - nyanko, SAR, AM
Trilt (1) - Skimble
Glamm (1) - mutts
nyan (1) - Snowy
mutts (4) - Glamm, KB, capri, Coffee
KB (2) - Cray, Melby
Cray ()
Snowy (1) - Trilt
Melby ()
Skimble ()
Capri (3) - nyanko, SAR, AM
Trilt (1) - Skimble
Glamm (1) - mutts
nyan (1) - Snowy
mutts (4) - Glamm, KB, capri, Coffee
FINAL D5 Lynch Tally
KB (2) - Cray, Melby
Cray ()
Snowy (1) - Trilt
Melby ()
Skimble ()
Capri (3) - nyanko, SAR, AM
Trilt (1) - Skimble
Glamm (1) - mutts
nyan (1) - Snowy
mutts (4) - Glamm, KB, capri, Coffee
![]()
Dang. Sorry, mutts.
****
Le sigh
****
Le sigh
****
SORRY MUTT. YOU DID REALLY GOOD.
*****************************************************************
I know what will cheer you up...
****************************************************************
I hate all of you.
![]()
I know what will cheer you up...
Sorry as well. I haven't played Gold/Silver.****
Le sigh
****
Also, contingency lynch Kara
Why did people think mutts was a wolf? They have been in my village category since early in the game. I’m just wondering what other people saw (or didn’t see).
That *did* cheer me up, at least*****************************************************************
I know what will cheer you up...
****************************************************************![]()
He claimed Youngster Joey, I called BS because trainer classes haven't come with names before, we had about 3 big-deal role reveal names in a row (Trilt, Kara, you), and everyone had a waffle food fight over 5minWhy did people think mutts was a wolf? They have been in my village category since early in the game. I’m just wondering what other people saw (or didn’t see).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I DIDN'T. Both her and Capri were village to me. But Capri a little more so.Why did people think mutts was a wolf? They have been in my village category since early in the game. I’m just wondering what other people saw (or didn’t see).
*****
I'm used to it.
@kaydubs is there a dead chat this game? [emoji28]
****
I'm used to it.
@kaydubs is there a dead chat this game? [emoji28]
****
********************************************************************
I know what will cheer you up...
****************************************************************
You deserve everything you get, fish.
***
Take pride that you helped catch a wolf!*****
I'm used to it.
@kaydubs is there a dead chat this game? [emoji28]
****
kara why
#forthelolz 🤣
Good luck finding our convert!
Sorry I was such a sucky wolf. If there's a game running over Christmas, I'll actually have some time off. It really is tough with just an hour, maybe 2 tops and trying to play while exhausted after work.
I think @WildZoo and I agreed that despite wolfing together, we aren't retiring yet because we did not get to wolf the way we wanted to due to being busy. But we've now wolfed together!
yo, you're not dead yet.*****
I'm used to it.
@kaydubs is there a dead chat this game? [emoji28]
****
********************************************************
Come at me!
*******************************************************
***
You deserve everything you get, fish.
***
Come at me!
*******************************************************
lol @ claiming Ash
I love my army of pokemon! @dolphin106258 was very jealous I got them
lol @ claiming Ash
mods and I have been dying of laughter. Sometimes you just have to do things for the lulz
let's play a game!
who do you think we converted and when?
who do you think we converted and when?
You saw Skimble's role claim - posted after Kara's and in direct response to a joke about having the whole main gang - twenty minutes prior to close, but didn't see Kara's until literally one minute til?Unlynch Skimble
Lynch idk I’m lost.
AM, Koffee, and Kara would be my bets for concert knowing that WZ was likely running the pack.
let's play a game!
who do you think we converted and when?
your mom probably
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not trying to continue to be up on your sudowoodo but... imma continue to be up on your sudowoodo.You saw Skimble's role claim - posted after Kara's and in direct response to a joke about having the whole main gang - twenty minutes prior to close, but didn't see Kara's until literally one minute til?
let's play a game!
who do you think we converted and when?
Not listening to anything you say.
But on a good note, I was onto both Dolph and Kara based on posts on thread so I'm feeling slightly less useless about this game
Ugh trilt I can't do this with you. I was jumping around and reading Skimble's posts first because thats where my vote was and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything important she said first and then I went and read chronologically.You saw Skimble's role claim - posted after Kara's and in direct response to a joke about having the whole main gang - twenty minutes prior to close, but didn't see Kara's until literally one minute til?
Not listening to anything you say.
But on a good note, I was onto both Dolph and Kara based on posts on thread so I'm feeling slightly less useless about this game
but it will be fun! I'm just interested in your guesses. I won't say anything about them
yo, you're not dead yet.
*******Mutts be like:
View attachment 242936
No this is me [emoji23] Go village !!
*******
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K