This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so depressing that almost 15 minutes are left of this week, yet still hoping that something will come!

Members don't see this ad.

so did anyone end up receiving invite or rejection from Danbury? :O

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems most IVs, at least for me, come out on Tuesday and Wednesday then ****ing rejections all through the weekend to ensure the rest of my week sucks.

Damn it! I was hoping from something to come and a rejection from university at Buffalo (Catholic Health System--Sisters of Charity) has just come. What a nice week

Reactions: 1 users
what happens if two programs give you only one date that is available (and it's the same date for both)for an interview, but you want to make it to both? Can you explain your situation to the coordinator and request another date? Will doing that decrease my chances of them accommodating me for another date at all?

rejected from UB. Damn. Didn't even have to open it. Subject- "letter of regret"

Reactions: 1 user
samee :( at least they think I possess some desirable qualities

Members don't see this ad :)
guys anyone else got rejection from Wellstar Kennestone?? or invite?? or applied and didn't hear back yet?

Finally First IV- University of Central Florida.

Reactions: 16 users
We have filled all interview spots for the 2019 Match, however if you meet our minimum criteria, you have been placed on our wait list should a cancellation arise. If we do receive any cancellations, you will be contacted via ERAS.

Thank you and we wish you all the best of the upcoming Match!

does this mean I am in the waitlist or is this just generic ?

Congrats! And what are your stats?

212/234/pass/207/2 pubs/3observerships/1yr basic science research (University)/1 year ongoing clinical research/visa not needed/ graduated in 2014. Though I already mentioned my stats in the previous post.

We have filled all interview spots for the 2019 Match, however if you meet our minimum criteria, you have been placed on our wait list should a cancellation arise. If we do receive any cancellations, you will be contacted via ERAS.

generic

I received the same thing. I doubt they rejected anyone but instead simply put all the uninvited applicants on the wait list.

IV - Queens hospital Center.
Idk how the program is but I am happy to receive something other than a rejection! :)

Also, Dell being full broke my heart

Reactions: 3 users
Me neither...

Many applicants will start cancelling IVs and they will call for more applicants to visit their program. People receive IVs all the way until January. I really do hope they start inviting everyone here very soon!

Reactions: 5 users
IV - Queens hospital Center.
Idk how the program is but I am happy to receive something other than a rejection! :)

Also, Dell being full broke my heart

congratzz, it's in NY, so it can't be that bad
would you mind sharing your credentials, wondering what my shot is over there

congratzz, it's in NY, so it can't be that bad
would you mind sharing your credentials, wondering what my shot is over there

Step1 23x, step2 240, cs pass 1st attempt. YoG 2017. US IMG.

All their slots are open so I guess they just sent invites. Good luck!

Last edited:
Anyone here whose application is on hold at Southern Illinois?

I am. I believe they said they will contact those on the waitlist by January. However, they did send rejections to many initially placed on the wait list. I’m still hanging in there i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for every 1 rejection letter I get, I apply to 2 more programs, that way I can't loose!

Reactions: 5 users
For people who have no interviews, or only a small few, I think the next month is when we get asked to dance. First few weeks of the season a lot of us are ugly ducklings, but with chopping and changing we should start getting noticed.

Enjoy the weekend and appreciate while this process is tedious and disheartening at times that we're all in a position where we're taking action to make things happen.

I wish we could all meet up for a beer! Some great people on here.

Reactions: 16 users
Status
Not open for further replies.