Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you find both suspicious, then it makes sense. Odd to assume second mech for lupin but not LoTF. Especially when they are the only two players changing without my doing. So second mech just doesn't make sense. And if you think second mech are you saying only lupin was changed that way? Or they both were? And if they both were what makes one suspicious but not the other?
I think it's a 2nd mechanism. Otherwise I'd be voting lotf...

I'm saying both were changed the same way and it's why I don't really suspect either right now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been ISO'ing posts and I read through today twice. I have no confidence in any vote right now. Looking at Lupin, I was thinking there was something off with her posting style Jan 4-5th, but that doesn't fit with our hypothetical conversion timeline, so it's probably me making stuff up.
Jeebus, just look at my freaking voting record. I am not and have never been a damn wolf.
 
Lupin did have an exasperated 'i give up' style post 3:30 my time today, way before the one that set off Aloha's feels, and way before we got close to the end of lynch. So that might be consistent with non-village end game for her. I didn't save it so I'd have to go dig it up again.
If you guys think I ever give up, your nuts. Good thing I am a fast filmer. :penguin:
 
Official lynch tally
lupin (6) - kcough, kam, LotF, Rojo (contingency from yesterday), DVMD, aloha
Rojo (5) - Raf, Dy, lupin, teep, hmoo

PLEASE CHECK YOUR VOTES. YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO DOUBLE CHECK!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:nailbiting:

Help me move then.

Lupin claims a role that can't be, but so do I. Hers comes with convenient timing and an alert that there are no more of her former role claim. (I used my actions to prove each of mine.)

Rojo, may have been converted but did prove himself an APC on the same night as most agree he would have needed to be converted.
 
:nailbiting:

Help me move then.

Lupin claims a role that can't be, but so do I. Hers comes with convenient timing and an alert that there are no more of her former role claim. (I used my actions to prove each of mine.)

Rojo, may have been converted but did prove himself an APC on the same night as most agree he would have needed to be converted.
B-cells can still present antigen. haha
 
Erg. Sorry all. I got suckered into a wedding-planning discussion with the fiance and the wedding planner (aka my sister) and it was long and painful and I just checked back in here.

If lynching Lupin means game over, shouldn't that mean we lynched the right person? I thought we still had ny as a back up in case Lupin was a mislynch...
 
Erg. Sorry all. I got suckered into a wedding-planning discussion with the fiance and the wedding planner (aka my sister) and it was long and painful and I just checked back in here.

If lynching Lupin means game over, shouldn't that mean we lynched the right person? I thought we still had ny as a back up in case Lupin was a mislynch...
Oh hell! That means you guys lost then. Good jorb. :bored:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Telling you, Rojo has been disappointed with the wolf brags lately and the drunk thread made him show off a highlight reel. If he's the wolf, then that's where he is today.

(I don't think so, but it would be perfect...)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad