Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
naw, you say who you suspect and why, and we get to thinking about those people. Then they have to defend generally as well, and then people can analyze what they say to see if it all matches up. As sucky as it is to have to read through a lot of posts for busy folk, there can be some gems if you get a wolf talking about who they do and don't suspect. :)

Except I didn't suspect anybody at the time (I mean, aside from everybody).
I also had very little idea of what I was actually doing with my role at the time. I was a very lost little cell.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Except I didn't suspect anybody at the time (I mean, aside from everybody).
I also had very little idea of what I was actually doing with my role at the time. I was a very lost little cell.
haha. No worries. I am just bitter because your lynch spelled my doom basically.

Reactions: 1 user
Hahaha. A Lupes vouch is a strong thing. I can't think of many other players that I place more confidence in.
It didn't even occur to me that she would have a normal antigen as FeLV or even cancer. Considering STL said there was limited seering, I figured that meant it wouldn't be messed with in that way. It made sense that teh NK cell didn't recognize bact, but we had killed all but the virus and cancer at that point.

It didn't even occur to me that she would have a normal antigen as FeLV or even cancer. Considering STL said there was limited seering, I figured that meant it wouldn't be messed with in that way. It made sense that teh NK cell didn't recognize bact, but we had killed all but the virus and cancer at that point.
After modding with him a couple times, I've frankly decided to just ignore seering in STL games. Wrong enough that it'll lead you astray so often as to not be worth it.

Your vouch was worthwhile. It was wrong, but with good info. :p

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you had killed off Caia and I before Genny/VMH was out of remission, you would have won much earlier. That's why I was happy you went before me :)
My little karabou. Wolfing it up two games in a row. I got my eye on you from now on :p

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, like I really suspected vmh/Genny and all of you were like "nah, she's totes legit."

:annoyed:
I'm with you there. There were 2 days where I was trying to figure out a way to prove that MVG was a wolf and Lupin was either lying or wrong, but I just didn't have enough info.

I was trying to get you to lynch me. You explicitly told me not to vote for jojo, so I did. How was that not sketchy? lol
I trusted in the nk cell and reverse psychology. Between caia pushing you so hard and you coming off like a complete dolt, I couldn't conceive of it. lol

Reactions: 4 users
You guys were sketchy, but the vouch of the Lupes is strong, and trying to sway the whole group into ignoring that... was not very likely.

I immensely enjoyed watching this game, even if I couldn't pinpoint a wolf for my life :) someone tag me when the next one comes up, it's too fun to stay away!

Caia was a wolf. :asshat:

and yeah, :shrug:

uh, caia was a wolf. ;)
Point still stands. I was trying to figure out how you could be vouch in for them and not be lying or wrong.

I ignored who wrote the post and just saw the words...

By the time I got to the LN, I was sure you were either chaos or somebody had sold you a very big fish tale. You wouldn't give me enough info to decide which.

And I even told you that.

Point still stands. I was trying to figure out how you could be vouch in for them and not be lying or wrong.

I ignored who wrote the post and just saw the words...

By the time I got to the LN, I was sure you were either chaos or somebody had sold you a very big fish tale. You wouldn't give me enough info to decide which.

And I even told you that.
Lady, it is really hard to play with you because you miss a lot of subtle things that aren't that subtle. It was very easy to figure out if you had time to pay attention. I think the fact that I told you to interact with jojo and yet you kept pressing me for who was an antigen presenting cell the entire time after that means that you are going to be ignored. I am not saying it is your fault that you have a lot of family obligation, but game wise, you are impossible. haha

You had to interact with the cell they were in. They would otherwise interact with a bare virus, which they can't recognize! Essentially wasn't useful unless they were sitting in a cell for awhile.

STL, what was the point of the blocking if it didn't actually block wolves? Or did it block some not others?

So STL if I had tried to check Lupin/take her out when I moved into the lymph node, the night I died, would she or I have died in the process?

Lady, it is really hard to play with you because you miss a lot of subtle things that aren't that subtle. It was very easy to figure out if you had time to pay attention. I think the fact that I told you to interact with jojo and yet you kept pressing me for who was an antigen presenting cell the entire time after that means that you are going to be ignored. I am not saying it is your fault that you have a lot of family obligation, but game wise, you are impossible. haha
Definitely bad when I am busy. :D There are still things I saw and had to figure out.

I wasn't pressing you to figure out who was an APC, but to figure out your motives. But I understand how that might look the same. Especially because I was busy enough at the time to be pretty darn blunt, but still didn't want to be blunt enough to be killed.

I totally thought you were chaos before you were though because of the MVG thing and a few of your joke comments. :depressed:

Reactions: 1 users
STL, what was the point of the blocking if it didn't actually block wolves? Or did it block some not others?
It blocked certain types of cells.

I believe it was any cell with plasma (STL correct me if I am wrong again lol). Caia was affected by the block, and possibly another wolf as well I can't remember.

Reactions: 1 users
BTW, I did want to get this out there regarding the blocking term fiasco:

Cytokines/Cysteines was the same block, we clarified for those that asked. Typo.

The night where I sent out results and then redacted them was because Caia originally submitted her block on the LN, as well as Aloha submitting a block on the LN. After sending out the block results, when I got to wolf chat I realized that Caia was affected by Aloha's block and her block would not have taken place. That's when I went back and corrected everyone else. Because I had given information away about a wolf and their abilities with the wolves getting no gain (with multiple group blocks in play, it made sense to assume at least 1 was wolfy), I gave them the block message I had sent to everyone else so they knew what damage control had to be done.

Last night you were stimulated to differentiate into a B cell. You also were stimulated by the FeLV inside of you to lose your growth controls. You are B cell lymphoma. You must stay put for 5 full days. Your goal is to make it to the lungs. It takes two days in the blood before you make it to the lungs. If you make it to the lungs, you win the game. You may kill as of night 4. MHC decreases might 1. You may make whatever other cancer based modifications on nights 2 and 3. You are a WOLF alligned CHAOS (you should favor wolves, as y'all have a common goal. Besides you want them to waste the medication on the wolf, not you.

Lol. You think seven more days is gonna happen, huh? We shall see.

For posterity.

It blocked certain types of cells.

I believe it was any cell with plasma (STL correct me if I am wrong again lol). Caia was affected by the block, and possibly another wolf as well I can't remember.
It blocked all cells, except cancer. It was a counter to plasma cell. There was a counter to pretty much each of the pathogens in the game (think Dr. Seuss pairing of roles, 1 wolf, 1 villager that can subdue wolf)

So STL if I had tried to check Lupin/take her out when I moved into the lymph node, the night I died, would she or I have died in the process?
It would have been a suicide mission, but you would have taken her out. I was ready to start typing up end game, and then I saw the anti-inflammatory block.

It blocked all cells, except cancer. It was a counter to plasma cell. There was a counter to pretty much each of the pathogens in the game (think Dr. Seuss pairing of roles, 1 wolf, 1 villager that can subdue wolf)
Waaaiitttt a minute. I might have to go scroll back in our chat to where I asked you about that.
Was Caia not supposed to be blocked?

BTW, I did want to get this out there regarding the blocking term fiasco:

Cytokines/Cysteines was the same block, we clarified for those that asked. Typo.

The night where I sent out results and then redacted them was because Caia originally submitted her block on the LN, as well as Aloha submitting a block on the LN. After sending out the block results, when I got to wolf chat I realized that Caia was affected by Aloha's block and her block would not have taken place. That's when I went back and corrected everyone else. Because I had given information away about a wolf and their abilities with the wolves getting no gain (with multiple group blocks in play, it made sense to assume at least 1 was wolfy), I gave them the block message I had sent to everyone else so they knew what damage control had to be done.
I think this mistake was my favorite part of the game because I told Lupin the block message all bassackwards and she got mad at me for being obtuse.

Reactions: 6 users