Incoming Student for CWRU SODM

Dental_Dude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm just trying to get some insight from students or others that have experienced CWRU first hand. If you could reply with some information towards starting the DMD program at CASE that would be awesome! I start August 7 2017.
Some topics:
What year was the hardest/ easiest?
Housing?
Prepping for D1?
Studying to free time ratio?
Cleveland atmosphere?
Student and professor relationship?
And anything else you guys think will help me get acclimated to my future at CASE!
Thanks in advanced!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got some input from our "class of 2021" Facebook group. A second year answered my questions. He informed me that the 1st is the easiest and the 2nd year was harder lol For housing he said it depends on what you are looking for and a lot of apartments are not online (locations in Little Italy). As for preparing for D1 he said just relax before starting. For studying he said it really depends on the person and how they choose to study. The atmosphere is chill/ laid back. The professors are easy to approach and are very helpful. I will be moving to Cleveland early July and I am currently looking for apartments. It's hard because the agencies have no idea if they will have something available then and for some after you sign the lease papers you have to move in within 40 days.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the feedback!
We may be classmates next month...we will see. I'm interviewing in a couple of weeks and wanted to get a feel for what to expect.
I was accepted to other schools on Dec 1 but still hoped for Case Western so I was excited to get a late invite.
Sounds like a great atmosphere and program.

Best of luck to you on your interview! And we will see what the future has in store for us :biglove:

Reactions: 1 user