KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njdevil

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to KCOM. Does anyone have any feedback on the school?

Members don't see this ad.

It is an excellent school. Reputation and education is among the best.

Hey nj... when did u interview?? are you from nj originally?? So where you accepted anywhere else. I received a letter that i was approved for an interview, but they didnt have a date for me yet. I was accepted in Pa , but kcomis my first choice. Hope to hear from you. MIke

Members don't see this ad :)
After I got accepted from Nova and sent my deposit in I cancelled my interview at KCOM. If I understood the admissions person correctly, they need a letter declaring your intent to withdraw your application and/or your interview date to pass (and you not showing up) before they consider you gone. I sent the letter and my interview would have been this Friday. Good luck!

Well Mike, I interviewed January 8th and called on the 14th (they told us to). I interviewed at University of New England and was put on alternate list. I interviewed at Novasoutheastern (Dec 4th) and am still waiting to here. I am from NJ...I think that answers all of your questions! I would love to hear from Philly!

Where else did you apply, I have only been accepted at LECOM in PA. Have not heard a word from any other school except KCOM, and that was the letter i mentioned, It said i was approved for an interview, but at the present time, there were no opne interview spots. When i had spoken to the admissions office they said i was taken off the hold list and approved for an interview. It just sounds very fishy to me. So did u apply to UMDNJ in Stratford?? Well let me know what you think of this situation> Did you like it out there?? Well if you like e-mail me .. mr [email protected]

I love the school. I don't regret having chosen Kirksville. Except for a few exception, most of the profs are very friendly and dedicated to teaching. As far as interviews go, they are currently interviewing 3 days a week, 10 average each day = approximately 30/week. Decisions are made on Thursdays for interviewees on Thu, Fri, and Mon. When you get interviewed, you are already 3/4 the way in. Good luck.
MS-1
KCOM