2021-2022 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just posting to follow whats going on lol

...I'm really tired

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
For those with II, are they booking for Sept./October? Are you doing on-campus or virtual?
The available dates when I got my II last week were for 9/27 and 10/1 on-campus, and I believe 10/4 virtual. However I did receive a note two days ago that they're cancelling on-campus interviews and visits until at least 10/11, and they gave me the option to either keep the same date and interview virtually or wait until mid-September to see if they'll have on-campus options after that time

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II today. I think they’re getting to the applicants with lower stats. 3.5x, 504.

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete since early July and I still haven’t heard anything.

Just go an email putting me on pre-II hold. Complete 8/2

Complete early august, SOMA put me on hold Aug 12. Still haven't heard anything from KCOM

II today. Both virtual and in-person options were available. October 1st was the first available day from what I am seeing.

Reactions: 2 users
IS complete 08/23
II -8/24
Only had options available for late fall, in-person!

II. Trying to schedule for online but don't see any on the calendar? Only seeing in-person sessions.

II! OOS. Only had inperson options

• Love
I got an email yesterday saying they will reevaluate in-person interviews in late September for October interviews (at least my interview date) and may switch to virtual interviews for October.

My app was marked complete today before my new mcat score became available is this bad?

II this morning! Very excited! Nov/Dec dates available. URM, OOS, Complete Aug. 2

I applied for ATSU-SOMA already, do I have to apply separately for ATSU-KCOM? Or does it send to all? I know VCOM doesn't require separate ones, even tho there's separate tabs on the application portal.

I applied for ATSU-SOMA already, do I have to apply separately for ATSU-KCOM? Or does it send to all? I know VCOM doesn't require separate ones, even tho there's separate tabs on the application portal.
yeah you need to do both, they use the same portal but they are different applications.

Just got my II. First of the cycle for me. ORM, OOS, 3.53/3.7, 513 MCAT. Completed Sept 6.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone gotten an II or acceptance to KCOM with an MCAT below 500?

Pre-II R just a few minutes ago, Completed on 7/13, MCAT below average, GPA 3.75. I was expecting it due to my MCAT score. Good luck everyone!

Pre-II R just a few minutes ago, Completed on 7/13, MCAT below average, GPA 3.75. I was expecting it due to my MCAT score. Good luck everyone!
I was complete around the same time, lower GPA and below average MCAT but haven't heard anything from them yet. Did they email you?

I was complete around the same time, lower GPA and below average MCAT but haven't heard anything from them yet. Did they email you?
Yes got an email around 4:45pm EST. Do not overanalyze stuff or compare yourself to others. It doesn't mean that you will be rejected too but I guess my application was not a good fit for them to get an interview. It is just the waiting game to hear from other schools now for me :)

Anyone who has interviewed - Do you know how soon after the interview they will let you know if you are A, R or WL?

Hey guys, so for the question on the secondary about listing relatives that are DOs, can I (or should I) list deceased relatives? or is that weird?

Hey guys, so for the question on the secondary about listing relatives that are DOs, can I (or should I) list deceased relatives? or is that weird?
I'm very sorry for your loss of this person -- but personally, I would include them if you could speak to their practice at all, or if they were important in your decision to go DO :)

I'm very sorry for your loss of this person -- but personally, I would include them if you could speak to their practice at all, or if they were important in your decision to go DO :)
Thanks! and its a distant relative (never met), but its the only physician that was ever in my family. sadly I already submitted anyway lol