Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jerzeegrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me approximately how long on average it takes to hear back from Meharry?

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN! :)

I interviewed at Meharry on March 4th, and got a letter dated March 18th that said I am in the "acceptable range." Hope that helps! When did you interview?

Hi,
I just interviewed there yesterday, and I was told to expect a reply within 3 weeks. When did you interview? If anyone's wondering I believe they're interviewing into the middle of April.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, I interviewed March 18th. While I was there there were still people calling about whether to submit there late secondaries, and they were saying that they were definitely still working with applicants delayed b/c of amcas, and would continue interviewing

I interviewed on 2/18 and have not heard back. So I called the admissions office today and they said that they would be sending me something within the week. This kinda sounds funny because most people I have talked to have gotten those acceptance range letters within 3 weeks of their interivew date. Does this mean that this is a forthcoming rejection letter, acceptance, or what? If anyone has any knowledge or ideas please reply.

how did you guys interviews go? :)

The interview went pretty well, one of my interviewers was pretty easygoing and encouraging, but the other was tough to read how it went. Overall, I was impressed by how great everyone was, faculty, students, and administration.

Thanks guys, I just received a letter saying that I was in the acceptable range, does this mean that I am on the waitlist?

From my understanding everyone who is eventually accepted must first be placed in the ?acceptable range? pool. So if this is true, the later you get in the pool the lower your odds at gaining acceptance since the pool has gotten larger. I was interviewed at Meharry on November 4 and received the ?acceptable range? letter 3 weeks later. I was eventually offered an acceptance in January. Good luck.

The two most common elements in the Universe are Helium and Stupidity. Albert Einstein