Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You saw nothing!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
One of our palpation dogs did that in lab today. It was so cute and unexpected.
ooo, which one? I used to work with those pups 😍
Found a GIF of LIS!
![]()
Honestly, I do believe I would try that.![]()
SOV in 2 months when you inevitably need a wheelchair- don't do this
I think they should include this in the what not to do in food animal orientations.
You just had to bring this thread up as I'm entering my first round of exams...
You must look at ALL the pages!!! 😛
I miss this thread....
Ooo, I am going to necro-bump some of my favorites now.
wow.. you are pushy...Where is your gif? You can't just drop in this thread without dropping a gif in it...
Now that's just silly.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.