-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Giants Jets on Saturday. We should have gotten tickets and gone to the game together....
All I have to say to you is: SUPERBOWLS!
That would have been fun!
I wish I had a witty comeback, but the Jets have been a serious disappointment lately. While I will NEVER be a Giants fan, I admire their coaching approach and it gets things done.
Oh and to make sure I am sticking with the whole this is a gif thread:
See sometimes they score😀
As long as we are doing football GIFs.... this is one of my favorites from the playoffs last year when the Giants won vs SF to head to SuperBowl...
More like a soccer celebration!
[YOUTUBE]JNxuK4aqv_Q[/YOUTUBE]
More like a soccer celebration!
[YOUTUBE]JNxuK4aqv_Q[/YOUTUBE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As long as we are doing football GIFs.... this is one of my favorites from the playoffs last year when the Giants won vs SF to head to SuperBowl...
More like a soccer celebration!
[YOUTUBE]JNxuK4aqv_Q[/YOUTUBE]
HAHA! I know you can't hear the kicker, but I could definitely read his lips on that one!
👍HAHA! I know you can't hear the kicker, but I could definitely read his lips on that one!
http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/85
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Last edited:
Oh noes, Not Julia Roberts... RUN!!
http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/87
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/87
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Last edited:
http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/89
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Last edited:
http://animalsbeingdicks.com/page/95
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Sorry, click on the link, my internet sucks and won't upload the gif.
Last edited:
None of those photos/gifs are showing up. 🙁
None of those photos/gifs are showing up. 🙁
Weird maybe it is your computer because they all show up for me, they even work on my phone. 🙂
Weird maybe it is your computer because they all show up for me, they even work on my phone. 🙂
They don't work for me either 🙁 I don't know why that happens, but I've done it before too.
Hopefully this one shows up okay 😀
None of those photos/gifs are showing up. 🙁
Don't show up for me either.Weird maybe it is your computer because they all show up for me, they even work on my phone. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is disturbing.They don't work for me either 🙁 I don't know why that happens, but I've done it before too.
Hopefully this one shows up okay 😀
![]()
Don't show up for me either.
🙁
I will try posting them again when I get home.
Yeah can't see any of them 🙁
Ok, I tried re-doing post #758. Let me know if you can see that one.
Ok, I tried re-doing post #758. Let me know if you can see that one.
No... still nothing 🙁
No... still nothing 🙁
Ok, I just posted the links instead...
Stupid internet... Only a few more weeks until I get a better internet connection. 🙂
Ok, this one should work:
They don't work for me either 🙁 I don't know why that happens, but I've done it before too.
Hopefully this one shows up okay 😀
![]()
😱 That's just... Wow.

I think that is the same kid I posted a gif of getting run over. I think the parents are purposely torturing this kid.
Gotta love the Bostons.
Sorry, DVMDream, but we can't see those either. 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁
I know they aren't visible for you guys (SOV and devyn informed me of this in the lounge), but I can see them and they make me happy... So 😛
I can't remember what website I got them from either so I don't have a link, you will just have to use your imagination.
I know they aren't visible for you guys (SOV and devyn informed me of this in the lounge), but I can see them and they make me happy... So 😛
I can't remember what website I got them from either so I don't have a link, you will just have to use your imagination.
When you are posting them, are you right clicking on the photo and selecting 'copy image URL' and then posting here using the 'Insert image' thingy? (square with mountains in it)
Nope, it doesn't! 

This one again?🙁
I know they aren't visible for you guys (SOV and devyn informed me of this in the lounge), but I can see them and they make me happy... So 😛
I can't remember what website I got them from either so I don't have a link, you will just have to use your imagination.
Hehe. I love Maru. 😍
When you are posting them, are you right clicking on the photo and selecting 'copy image URL' and then posting here using the 'Insert image' thingy? (square with mountains in it)
It has to do with my internet service. Some of the gifs I post work and others do not.
This one again?
![]()
Yes, that is one of them, there were 6 of them and I posted all of them.
Can't remember if this one has been posted before or not, but it always cracks me up! 

Can't remember if this one has been posted before or not, but it always cracks me up!
![]()
😀 That one always gets me too.
i have been known to assault a computer or 2 ... this scares me..
i have been known to assault a computer or 2 ... this scares me..
![]()
Pretty sure my printer is going to rise up and kick my tail like that at some point. We've had many a battle!
Cute kitten is cute, n'est-ce pas?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This just made my day.
FTB would like this one:
Watched Kill Bill last night on TV.... sort of reminds me of that.FTB would like this one:
![]()