-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I did this once... the morning after BSOML guy and I broke the air mattress 😀. It was a lot of fun!
I think breaking it was more fun though Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My sister was a huge Hilary Duff fanatic... I think I saw every episode of Lizzie McGuire 5 or 6 times.
I was expressing my mood about somethings that will go left unsaid. Saw the Lizzie McGuire one and the little girl and just laughed.
I was expressing my mood about somethings that will go left unsaid. Saw the Lizzie McGuire one and the little girl and just laughed.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was expressing my mood about somethings that will go left unsaid. Saw the Lizzie McGuire one and the little girl and just laughed.
Sorry dood
My sister was a huge Hilary Duff fanatic... I think I saw every episode of Lizzie McGuire 5 or 6 times.
Liked the show more than the actress. But I was in middle school when they were showing.
It is difficult not talking
Yeah... I know...
Maybe only vets/pre-vets will appreciate this one, but it makes me laugh every time.
I can't stop laughing at that poor babyMaybe only vets/pre-vets will appreciate this one, but it makes me laugh every time.
Know what is an amazing thing? This is an amazing thing:
Know what is an amazing thing? This is an amazing thing:
![]()
Was drinking when I saw this. You almost killed me from laughter.
I really wish Facebook allowed gifs for profile pictures!! I want this for mine!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Know what is an amazing thing? This is an amazing thing:
![]()
this is so unbelievably nerdy
love it!!
this is so unbelievably nerdy
Brilliant, isn't it? I love it!
Brilliant, isn't it? I love it!
One of the best things I've seen in weeks... what does that say about my life? 😏
worth the wait, cephalopod!
Aw, dang it! Take two:
![]()
worth the wait, cephalopod!
Oh my gosh, I can't win. It worked briefly! 😛 It was pretty much this in gif form:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5mAbwUYpM
Anyway 😀
Oh my gosh, I can't win. It worked briefly! 😛 It was pretty much this in gif form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5mAbwUYpM
Anyway 😀
![]()
Hehe. I couldn't figure out what was going on in the elephant one at first. Silly pachyderm.
This one is for Nyanko:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wrong thread SOV - that is a meme
Oops.wrong thread SOV - that is a meme
This one is for Nyanko:
![]()
Must steal this!! I love it!! I looked the same way when I found out the Jets signed Tebow:cry:
Giants Jets on Saturday. We should have gotten tickets and gone to the game together....Must steal this!! I love it!! I looked the same way when I found out the Jets signed Tebow:cry:
All I have to say to you is: SUPERBOWLS!