This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mhagrad'17

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I've been admitted to Trinity University Health Administration (MHA) program, Georgetown Health Systems Administration program, George Washington MHA, and NYU Wagner Health Policy & Management program. Since I am from San Antonio, I am currently deciding if I want to stay here and attend Trinity, which is a very reputable program, or move to D.C. or New York for that incredible experience. However, the programs are not as highly ranked as Trinity is. A pro however for Georgetown is that it is a one year program, which would allow me to finish and enter the workforce quicker. Any thoughts or suggestions??