Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the MI state board to process your pharmacist application and verify your eligibility to sit for the boards?
I submitted my application a long time ago, yet it still says "eligibility requested" on the NABP website. According to the MI health licensing website, it says it can take 6-8 weeks to process an application once it is received. I am hoping this isn't the case, since I was hoping to take my boards in early/mid June.
Any information would be extremely appreciated!
I submitted my application a long time ago, yet it still says "eligibility requested" on the NABP website. According to the MI health licensing website, it says it can take 6-8 weeks to process an application once it is received. I am hoping this isn't the case, since I was hoping to take my boards in early/mid June.
Any information would be extremely appreciated!