Midwestern C/O 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’ve also been on the interview waitlist since October ish but I have not received the pharmacy email. So not quite everyone :shrug:
Me too! I only received the waitlist one in October and the one that said they were holding interviews until March. Don't know anything about this other email...?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgot to post on here I was so stoked! But received email yesterday at 11:30 am. Interviewed January 16th. ACCEPTED!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same spot as you guys. Put on the interview waitlist back in October and then received the Pharmacy email not long ago. I also think it's super unprofessional that -that's- the way we get rejected? I'd much rather see a formal rejection either in the mail or via email? :bored:

It's even more ridiculous that when I replied stating I'd like to keep my position on the wait list for the veterinary program no one replied. I wanted a confirmation that they'd keep my place in line, but then I was like, huh, maybe I've just been rejected and this is how they tell me! So irritating!

Does anyone know if it is possible to gain in-state tuition for Midwestern after the first year? Thanks!

Hey guys :) Just wanted to say that I will be denying my seat at midwestern here shortly. Hopefully that will help one of you guys out. Good luck!!

Will be declining my spot! Hopefully someone else gets it!

Reactions: 1 users
Yaaay!!!! Congrats!!! Looks like we’ll be classmates!!!!

Oops Correction this was meant for lilacbecky

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

@PedolT Omg okay so I totally didn't see this until now I'm so sorry!! Thank you so so much!!!! I am so super excited that we'll be classmates!!! I officially accepted my seat to Midwestern and I'm counting down the days until classes start!!! So happy to have a future classmate as nice as you!! :D

Reactions: 1 users
I declined my spot for a cheaper option. Hope this moves someone off the waitlist! I think Midwestern is a beautiful school and the program seems to be great in terms of early hands on experience. Good luck to everyone!

Officially accepted my spot a few weeks ago....and i already bought a house! I can't wait to meet my fellow classmates!

I finally decided which school I will be attending and I declined my spot at Midwestern. Hopefully it helps one of you guys move up on the waitlist!

Where’d you end up deciding?!
I accepted my spot at CSU, I'm just getting around to doing all of the official things and I'm posting in stuff as I find the time

About to give up my seat for a seat at another school, just waiting for confirmation! Good luck to anyone waiting

MWU CVM 2023

Here is the MWU 2023 FB group and here are some other helpful MWU related groups! We post a lot in the general CVM group and college wide group for roommate searches and events! We hope to see all of you next year, if you’re still waiting to hear back from another school then good luck!!

MWU CVM
MWU Glendale Campus