Midwestern University c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else waiting for more interview times to open? I want to interview asap since people seem to already be accepted but I need virtual options to be available šŸ˜¬
Literally still waiting. Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received an interview recently? Do we know when they stop giving interviews/send denial letters?
It's rolling admission so no worries yet :) I was accepted before some of my friends were even invited to interview. I think most people are invited to interview by December

It's rolling admission so no worries yet :) I was accepted before some of my friends were even invited to interview. I think most people are invited to interview by December
this is comforting! do you know when some of your friends were offered interviews? Iā€™m trying not to lose hope! Some people have been waitlisted for interviews, and some have already been denied, but Iā€™m just here with no news lol

Members don't see this ad :)
this is comforting! do you know when some of your friends were offered interviews? Iā€™m trying not to lose hope! Some people have been waitlisted for interviews, and some have already been denied, but Iā€™m just here with no news lol
When did you submit your app? If it was close to the deadline thatā€™s probably why. I think they just review them in the order they were submitted so I wouldnā€™t be too worried yet.

I'm not sure of the exact dates, I think some were offered interviews in Oct-Nov. But no news is good news :) hang in there!

Anyone who turned in their application September 12th hear anything ?

Hey! I already had my interview and have not heard back on acceptance but my portal has a ā€œpost-accepted checklistā€ asking for my transcripts and a deposit to hold a spot that was not there before, does anyone know if this means I am accepted? Thanks in advance!

Hey! I already had my interview and have not heard back on acceptance but my portal has a ā€œpost-accepted checklistā€ asking for my transcripts and a deposit to hold a spot that was not there before, does anyone know if this means I am accepted? Thanks in advance!
I believe that means you are accepted. When did you interview?

Hopefully I get an acceptance soon, I also interviewed that day

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. I've stopped trying to rationalize why I haven't heard. Best to just take some deep breathes and wait.

Wow I wonder why itā€™s so separated. Did they see it in their portal or how did they find out they were an alternate? Sorry for all the questions

Wow I wonder why itā€™s so separated. Did they see it in their portal or how did they find out they were an alternate? Sorry for all the questions
No worries. The person who was an alternate found out via email. My friend who was accepted found out via the portal.

That's how I found out I was accepted! They sent an official email a few days later and I got a letter in the mail about a week after my portal was updated.

That's how I found out I was accepted! They sent an official email a few days later and I got a letter in the mail about a week after my portal was updated.

I just got the official acceptance letter back to back to with my first rejection letter from a different school lol gotta stay grounded I guess! Nothing can beat this high though!

I was put on a waist list just to inverview ugh ! First time applicant and the waiting is a killer. Anyone else on the waistlist ?!?

So is it a good thing or a denial if we donā€™t get and interview/waitlist?

Does Midwestern send you something if youā€™re denied admission (pre-interview), or would they just not send you anything regarding your application in that case? Iā€™m just wondering if I can expect feedback of my admission status (no matter their decision) at some point

I just got waitlisted for an interview. I am kind of treating this like a denial because it doesnā€™t seem to promising.

I was placed on the interview waitlist. I'm curious if anyone knows how frequently people are pulled off this?

I was put on a waist list just to inverview ugh ! First time applicant and the waiting is a killer. Anyone else on the waistlist ?!?
This is my second year applying and both times have been put on the waitlist pending possible interview...but I am a big fan of how quick they are with their decision making...last year I didn't hear back from NCSU until April šŸ˜…

I interviewed on September 14th. I got accepted on September 19th. Anyone else on here interview on 9/14? There were 24 others at my interview. Wondering if any of them are on here ?

Hello everyone! Wondering if anyone will be attending the in-person interviews on Wednesday September 14? I will be attending and would love to connect with people who are going in person :)
I was there! I got accepted on September 19th!!

I interviewed on September 14th. I got accepted on September 19th. Anyone else on here interview on 9/14? There were 24 others at my interview. Wondering if any of them are on here ?
I also interviewed in person on Sept 14th and got accepted as well!

Reactions: 1 users
IMG_2886.png

I went to check my portal and I believe this is the first time Iā€™ve seen the tab for the Bridges Program. Just wondering if anybody else has this?

View attachment 361085
I went to check my portal and I believe this is the first time Iā€™ve seen the tab for the Bridges Program. Just wondering if anybody else has this?
My portal has this also. I hadn't looked at that part of the site yet, so I can't say if it is new or has always been there.

IMG_2964.png

This just popped up in my applicant checklist. I interviewed Oct 5th. Does anybody know if this is a good sign or does everyone get this?

Are you 100% sure? there is still nothing in my post-accepted checklist