You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I must keep up my reputation as a man of my word
lynch barksnark
lynch barksnark
lynch MsP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why?lynch MsP
felt like itWhy?

gonna ask anyone else that voted with no reason?
There was a whole lot of just lynching so I wanted to create conversations.felt like it
gonna ask anyone else that voted with no reason?
Okay then why’d you lynch AM?There was a whole lot of just lynching so I wanted to create conversations.
Barkum! It took you forever to get on my case.Okay then why’d you lynch AM?
Still waiting for your answer to her question...Barkum! It took you forever to get on my case.
Lynch msp
My thinking....in a small vanilla game like this AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
My thinking....in a small vanilla game like this AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
You're not barkum! See, we have this whole song and dance where she asks a question that I refuse to answer and then she proceeds to lynch me.Still waiting for your answer to her question...
Fine, I'll ask the question then.You're not barkum! See, we have this whole song and dance where she asks a question that I refuse to answer and then she proceeds to lynch me.
Why did you lynch AM?
Hey you were the one that wanted conversationBarkum! It took you forever to get on my case.
Of course. If I were a wolf and wanted to get rid of AM, trying to lynch her would be the way to go 🙄.Lynch msp
My thinking....in a small vanilla game like this AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
@Barkley13 I felt AM was a good place to start especially since she wolfed last game. I don't really know how to read her (or anybody) so I felt she's a good place to start. My lynch vote isn't set in stone, for crying out loud it was the first vote put out 🙄. Like genny put it in the speed game it's just a vote meant to start conversations.
You've got a point. There sure is a lot of conversationHey you were the one that wanted conversation
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in complete shock that we have 11/12 votes with 9 hours to go.
It's my voting first that did it 😉I'm in complete shock that we have 11/12 votes with 9 hours to go.
Unofficial D1 On a Spree Lynch Tally
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs (1) - AM
Sobsob (1) - sport
Allie (2) - barks, ny
genny (1) - SAR
SAR (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - Pippy
Barks (1) - cubs
MsP (2) - allie, SOV
11/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs (1) - AM
Sobsob (1) - sport
Allie (2) - barks, ny
genny (1) - SAR
SAR (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - Pippy
Barks (1) - cubs
MsP (2) - allie, SOV
11/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
What makes you think this game is vanilla?Lynch msp
My thinking....in a small vanilla game like this AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
I have no ability, ergo vanilla.What makes you think this game is vanilla?
And in a 12 person game how complicated could it be?
I think I am on pretty solid ground thinking this is not going to be full of complicated mechanics (which may make you happy, but makes me depressed),
This is a little fishy to me. Are you trying to help wolves prioritize targets?What makes you think this game is vanilla?
Why do you say that?This is a little fishy to me. Are you trying to help wolves prioritize targets?
Because the answer to your question usually is “because I’m vanilla”. How else was he going to answer that question?? “Because my wolfpack seems underpowered?”Why do you say that?
So asking doesn’t really seem to get you much, except as a flag for wolves that they probably wouldn’t need to worry about SOV right away.
seems real early to be claiming vanilla already jeez
no matter what his role is he's going to claim vanilla today the question was kind of ?
Idk, I was just curious because no one has flipped. There could easily be at least one PR in this setup.Because the answer to your question usually is “because I’m vanilla”. How else was he going to answer that question?? “Because my wolfpack seems underpowered?”
So asking doesn’t really seem to get you much, except as a flag for wolves that they probably wouldn’t need to worry about SOV right away.
Are you... are you talking mechanics? What have you done with AM?Idk, I was just curious because no one has flipped. There could easily be at least one PR in this setup.
I don't think this is mechanic-based. It's just keeping options open.Are you... are you talking mechanics? What have you done with AM?
*****lynch barks****
Hello tunnel friend! 🙂
Hello tunnel friend! 🙂
Lol it me. I suck.I'm in complete shock that we have 11/12 votes with 9 hours to go.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch SOV
Haven't finished catching up but I don't need to do that to hypothesize why someone might say this game is all vanilla on D1.
Lynch SOV
Haven't finished catching up but I don't need to do that to hypothesize why someone might say this game is all vanilla on D1.
I mean, he did say he was sad about itBecause the answer to your question usually is “because I’m vanilla”. How else was he going to answer that question?? “Because my wolfpack seems underpowered?”
Everyone stop discouraging AM from asking a mechanics-driven question
Edit to add -- or discouraging Ms P from voting early
it's a big step
Edit to add -- or discouraging Ms P from voting early
it's a big step
Last edited:
And if she is a wolf, her mechanics talk will start straying towards a discussion about how it's best for assassins to shoot people with wild abandon in order to seer them, so we will know if she is lupine if the mechanics talk takes a dark turn
To clarify something real quick, I am somewhat less concerned by SOVs comment that everyone is vanilla (because ok sure, maybe he could guess) and more concerned by the insinuation that AM will be a useful villager.
Maybe she's not a villager. Maybe she'll be a crappy villager this time. It's impossible to know, so it comes across as having extra knowledge (and perhaps hints that AM was going to be toast tonight haha).
Maybe she's not a villager. Maybe she'll be a crappy villager this time. It's impossible to know, so it comes across as having extra knowledge (and perhaps hints that AM was going to be toast tonight haha).
That wasn't the point of the question and you get an eyebrow raise for twisty interpretationno matter what his role is he's going to claim vanilla today the question was kind of ?
I've said the same thing in previous games, both as a villager and as a wolf. Why does SOV saying it give you cause for concern?more concerned by the insinuation that AM will be a useful villager.
Do I get one too?That wasn't the point of the question and you get an eyebrow raise for twisty interpretation
unlynch SAR
lynch Pippy
lynch Pippy
NahDo I get one too?
Unless you are saying you are actually spinning some **** and want recognition for it, in which case we can reevaluate your request
Did you say it this game? Otherwise it's irrelevantI've said the same thing in previous games, both as a villager and as a wolf. Why does SOV saying it give you cause for concern?
Are you village-reading SOV for it?I've said the same thing in previous games, both as a villager and as a wolf. Why does SOV saying it give you cause for concern?
Did you say it this game? Otherwise it's irrelevant
^that was my attempt to sound more logical rather than just saying "it felt icky"
Agree with the first part, disagree with the second partIt's impossible to know, so it comes across as having extra knowledge
No.Are you village-reading SOV for it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who are you currently village reading?
No. But the question was about why you disliked SOV's comment about AM, not about me.Did you say it this game? Otherwise it's irrelevant
I would have accepted "it felt icky" as a valid reason.^that was my attempt to sound more logical rather than just saying "it felt icky"
Ny. That's about it. Very subject to change. Not enough data on anyone else.Who are you currently village reading?
I'm surprised. Thought her posts were rather NAI.Ny. That's about it. Very subject to change. Not enough data on anyone else.
Confusing, because earlier on this page it sounded like you were about to lean AM wolfy and you moved your vote to me, sooooNot enough data on anyone else.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K