Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Eh, I'll just watch this 

Snowflakes
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1.
3.
Snowflakes
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1.
3.
why is Barky mad? 🙁
I'm too conflicted (and swamped), so totting without the tot chat is better

I'm too conflicted (and swamped), so totting without the tot chat is better
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be drunk af for Thursday-Mon this upcoming week at Dragoncon soooo prob not a great idea unfortunately. 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Snowflakes
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
17.
18.
19.
20.
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1. Coop
3.
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
17.
18.
19.
20.
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1. Coop
3.
DO IT ANYWAYI will be drunk af for Thursday-Mon this upcoming week at Dragoncon soooo prob not a great idea unfortunately.![]()

I just like when you play 😛why is Barky mad? 🙁
I'm too conflicted (and swamped), so totting without the tot chat is better![]()
Snowflakes
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9. Allie
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
17.
18.
19.
20.
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1. Coop
3.
1. AM
2. Barks
3. Sardines
4. Mizzy
5. MsP
6. SOV
7. nyanko
8.
9. Allie
10. genny
11.
12.
13.
14. Sporticia
15. Cubs
16. A very busy Pippy
17.
18.
19.
20.
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1. Coop
3.
Whenever I sign up I end up having no time to read the thread 🙁 I can play if you're really hurting for participants but I'll be pretty mia until evenings
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gonna leave sign ups open for another day because I feel like it 😀
Gonna leave sign ups open for another day because I feel like it 😀
Which actually means she likes how it’s balanced around 20 people, so she is encouraging us to get 20 😛
D
deleted867257
Just spectator chat for me! I start classes tomorrow and not too sure how much time I’ll have.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm giving people time to get through the first day of school and decide they're gonna need something fun in their lives 😉Which actually means she likes how it’s balanced around 20 people, so she is encouraging us to get 20 😛
Who needs fun when you have classI'm giving people time to get through the first day of school and decide they're gonna need something fun in their lives 😉
Everyone. Take an hour break and do something that is not school or risk burnout. It’s why I insist on going somewhere for lunch each day instead of sitting at my desk, writing records. Even if I just drive around the block, I feel like I’m in control of my life, and my job, not the other way around.Who needs fun when you have class
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone. Take an hour break and do something that is not school or risk burnout. It’s why I insist on going somewhere for lunch each day instead of sitting at my desk, writing records. Even if I just drive around the block, I feel like I’m in control of my life, and my job, not the other way around.
I warmly support the @genny for motivation and burnout reduction tips
genny on her lunch break:Even if I just drive around the block, I feel like I’m in control of my life, and my job, not the other way around.
Accurate. Though my hair doesn’t usually look that good.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You haven't been abandoned (at least not by me), just waiting on The Great Designer to determine whether it's possible to scale the 20 role game down to 12.
It’s possible but less than ideal. I can either table the 20 for a later date and whip up something else, or I can significantly reduce the experience of this game with the current set up, thoughts?
I'm good with whichever creates a balanced game.It’s possible but less than ideal. I can either table the 20 for a later date and whip up something else, or I can significantly reduce the experience of this game with the current set up, thoughts?
If you run during Thanksgiving break I can play!It’s possible but less than ideal. I can either table the 20 for a later date and whip up something else, or I can significantly reduce the experience of this game with the current set up, thoughts?
I’ll play anything. ANYTHING. Help me I have a problem.It’s possible but less than ideal. I can either table the 20 for a later date and whip up something else, or I can significantly reduce the experience of this game with the current set up, thoughts?
I no longer possess the brain capacity to think about anything that is not in my SOAPs or on my midterm on FridayIt’s possible but less than ideal. I can either table the 20 for a later date and whip up something else, or I can significantly reduce the experience of this game with the current set up, thoughts?
If someone wants me to calculate a wolf dose though, hit me up
What's a wolf dose?If someone wants me to calculate a wolf dose though, hit me up
% CRI IV analgesic for alleviating post-game withdrawal symptomsWhat's a wolf dose?
(idk dude I'm simultaneously very bored and very overwhelmed)
I think if your game is set up for 20 I'd rather wait until we get that many who can play!
these dang vet students thinking they need to abstain from WW because of classes. daaang.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok I'm just going to throw something fun together for 12 players then and maybe we can get started tonight!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! Just in time for my day off!Ok I'm just going to throw something fun together for 12 players then and maybe we can get started tonight!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Barkley13
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @Ms Procrastinator
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies
11. @cubsrule4e
12. @PippyPony
Subs
0. Very busy FTF (After the 28th)
1. Coop
Game setup has been determined. Roles are going out but may be a bit slow to arrive.
Useless information, but a time-passer:
I just got out of an MU game and people were so pissed at my play and it's accuracy on the last day. I'm dying. 🤣
I just got out of an MU game and people were so pissed at my play and it's accuracy on the last day. I'm dying. 🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In this alternate telling of history, each of you is a serial killer on the run in a time where the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit is using new psychological methods to catch men just like you. Your goal: outrun the BSU and their allies, and take them out if you get the chance. Their goal: lock up as many serial killers as possible and end the massacres.
It is now Day 1. Lynch closes at 10pm EST (roughly 23 hours from now)
Rules:
1) You may edit posts but please do not delete them, and do not edit lynch votes.
2) No copy pasta or quoting mod PMs. Practice your paraphrasing.
3) PMs have been formatted in a variety of ways, but if I catch you trying to use village code (discussing role PM formatting as if it is affiliation indicative) you will get only one warning before you are modkilled.
4) Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread and mod-provided PMs.
5) If you need a sub, please let me know via your PM. Do not discuss subs on the game thread, ever.
6) Lynch close will be 10pm EST and night close will be 6am EST. I will close night early if I have all actions before I pass out on the couch.
12 Players Remain
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Barkley13
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @mizchiefmanaged
5. @Ms Procrastinator
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies
11. @cubsrule4e
12. @PippyPony
Subs
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
1. @Coopah
~Table of Contents in the first post of the thread~
First!
cool
Fi-dammit
Lynch AM
third
trash
Lynch cubs
Lynch SOV
Welcome back 😛
Welcome back 😛
Lynch allie
ACAW
lynch allie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D1 On a Spree Lynch Tally
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs (1) - AM
Sobsob (1) - sport
Allie (2) - barks, ny
5/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs (1) - AM
Sobsob (1) - sport
Allie (2) - barks, ny
5/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
lynch genny
Lynch SAR
I broke into our locked clinic at 5:30am this morning using a credit card in order to do my SOAPs, so I am feeling this theme right now
Lynch sporty
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K