You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Re: SOV, I’m getting slight village read there as the games I’ve played with him he’s been pretty MIA/apathetic as village, but his wolf game was way more active, and even subbed out I think cause he got busy and didn’t want to leave the wolves hanging. Granted it’s just day 1 but I’m not sure he’s even posted yet.
MsP being extra talkative at start of game burned me last game thinking it was out of her meta and more wolfy but she was village, so NAI there.
Just getting a few reads out since it’s my moms birthday (real mom this time lol @SportPonies ) and first night of bowling season so I’ll be following but a little distracted.
MsP being extra talkative at start of game burned me last game thinking it was out of her meta and more wolfy but she was village, so NAI there.
Just getting a few reads out since it’s my moms birthday (real mom this time lol @SportPonies ) and first night of bowling season so I’ll be following but a little distracted.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
gif of the day:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you feel about Barks?Re: SOV, I’m getting slight village read there as the games I’ve played with him he’s been pretty MIA/apathetic as village, but his wolf game was way more active, and even subbed out I think cause he got busy and didn’t want to leave the wolves hanging. Granted it’s just day 1 but I’m not sure he’s even posted yet.
MsP being extra talkative at start of game burned me last game thinking it was out of her meta and more wolfy but she was village, so NAI there.
Just getting a few reads out since it’s my moms birthday (real mom this time lol @SportPonies ) and first night of bowling season so I’ll be following but a little distracted.
How do you feel about Barks?
Honestly no real feel either way atm, my vote is there because of last game. But I will be around to change when/if I get feels somewhere else.
I assume the same for your vote on me?

Huh? AM is a strict vote analyzer and play analyzer. She is frustrated by mechanics. This game is in her wheelhouse. I want her alive as long as possible. If I were a wolf I would want her lynched right away in this type of game and would keep my mouth closed. How is this not obvious, and how is any of that extra knowledge.To clarify something real quick, I am somewhat less concerned by SOVs comment that everyone is vanilla (because ok sure, maybe he could guess) and more concerned by the insinuation that AM will be a useful villager.
Maybe she's not a villager. Maybe she'll be a crappy villager this time. It's impossible to know, so it comes across as having extra knowledge (and perhaps hints that AM was going to be toast tonight haha).
For the record, I have never played a game without some roles, so I was not saying that. I don’t extrapolate from a single data pointIdk, I was just curious because no one has flipped. There could easily be at least one PR in this setup.
I guess?Honestly no real feel either way atm, my vote is there because of last game. But I will be around to change when/if I get feels somewhere else.
I assume the same for your vote on me?![]()
I guess I'm confused by what you meabt by "vanilla game" earlier if not every player being vanilla.For the record, I have never played a game without some roles, so I was not saying that. I don’t extrapolate from a single data point
Sooo AM asked about village leans, not wolfy feels.Confusing, because earlier on this page it sounded like you were about to lean AM wolfy and you moved your vote to me, soooo
Sure, but one would think that if you have some thoughts about one end of the spectrum, you probably have inferred some thoughts about the other end of the spectrum.Sooo AM asked about village leans, not wolfy feels.
AM is those things when she is village.Huh? AM is a strict vote analyzer and play analyzer. She is frustrated by mechanics. This game is in her wheelhouse. I want her alive as long as possible. If I were a wolf I would want her lynched right away in this type of game and would keep my mouth closed. How is this not obvious, and how is any of that extra knowledge.
My question is why are you going after someone for lynching another player (whose affiliation you presumably do not know) on the premise they will for sure do good things for their team and therefore should not die
It feels pockety
And I think you know what I am saying here so the confused reaction + accompanying shade is noted 😛
I mean of course you agree with the first part, it's like saying "we should lynch wolves" lolAgree with the first part, disagree with the second part
Not necessarily. And more importantly, it was outside the scope of what was asked. So for you to say it seems weird that I didn't answer a question that wasn't even asked seems like a bit of a stretch to cast some shade my way.Sure, but one would think that if you have some thoughts about one end of the spectrum, you probably have inferred some thoughts about the other end of the spectrum.
Is anyone who is actually leading in lynch votes going to say anything vaguely resembling a defense tonight?
How is it making you feel?Is anyone who is actually leading in lynch votes going to say anything vaguely resembling a defense tonight?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, but making drama allowed me to avoid studying for another 10 minutes and is hopefully giving you a good tussle to help your WW withdrawal, so let's focus on the real goals hereNot necessarily. And more importantly, it was outside the scope of what was asked. So for you to say it seems weird that I didn't answer a question that wasn't even asked seems like a bit of a stretch to cast some shade my way.
There are a handful of us tied at 2 votes... No one is really "leading" in the grand scheme of things. I have no idea why I was voted for so it's a little hard to defend. Especially when both votes were made before I made a single post.Is anyone who is actually leading in lynch votes going to say anything vaguely resembling a defense tonight?
I volunteer as tribute
I shouldn't be playing this week anyways and I'm vanilla so is life really even worth living?
I shouldn't be playing this week anyways and I'm vanilla so is life really even worth living?
Lynch msp
AM should be a good player for village. Why would you try tonlynch her day 1. Seems sketch to me,
You know, I'd understand this vote if I had piled on her lynch but I was, and still am, the only vote on her. Like I mentioned, if I was a wolf and wanted AM dead. Trying to lynch her would not be how I went about it.
Huh? AM is a strict vote analyzer and play analyzer. She is frustrated by mechanics. This game is in her wheelhouse. I want her alive as long as possible. If I were a wolf I would want her lynched right away in this type of game and would keep my mouth closed. How is this not obvious, and how is any of that extra knowledge.
I've never seen a game where wolves tried to lynch AM or other strong players on day 1. Strong players (especially ones that wolves are scared of) are almost always targeted by night kill. Your argument that I'm wolfy and am trying to lynch AM with my one lynch vote is not the best argument. Also I do not in anyway feel threatened by AM
My question is why are you going after someone for lynching another player (whose affiliation you presumably do not know) on the premise they will for sure do good things for their team and therefore should not die
a three way tie seems like a bad idea on day 1 lmao
Vanillas matter too!I volunteer as tribute
I shouldn't be playing this week anyways and I'm vanilla so is life really even worth living?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whoops I should come up with tie mechanics I guessa three way tie seems like a bad idea on day 1 lmao

What will you do about it?a three way tie seems like a bad idea on day 1 lmao
unlynch allie, lynch MsP
don't leave these things up to me
don't leave these things up to me
Unlynch cubs
Lynch SOV
Lynch SOV
another tie?
Unlynch AM lynch SOVUnlynch cubs
Lynch SOV
Why?unlynch allie, lynch MsP
don't leave these things up to me
whaa?
rather lynch you than the others. don't like your posts.Why?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really am confused. Lynching a good player day 1 is *****ic.AM is those things when she is village.
My question is why are you going after someone for lynching another player (whose affiliation you presumably do not know) on the premise they will for sure do good things for their team and therefore should not die
It feels pockety
And I think you know what I am saying here so the confused reaction + accompanying shade is noted 😛
I have no idea what you are implying.
It is simple. If you want to Lynch a good player without cause you are either a ***** or a wolf. Msp has zero reason to try to Lynch a good player in a simple game. That is a lynchable offense.
Lynch me for it if you want, but I will call that out every time.
SOV out.
What's wrong with my posts?rather lynch you than the others. don't like your posts.
What's wrong with my posts?
don't like them
Unofficial D1 On a Spree Lynch Tally
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie (1) - barks
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks (2) - cubs, miz
MsP (3) - allie, SOV, ny
Pippy (1) - genny
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
@StartingoverVet you are in the lead
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie (1) - barks
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks (2) - cubs, miz
MsP (3) - allie, SOV, ny
Pippy (1) - genny
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
@StartingoverVet you are in the lead
She is not up for lynch. She had one vote and now she has none. Are you saying that we shouldn't ever vote for any good players? That makes no sense. I would get your reaction if there were a bunch of votes on AM but I was the only one. Good players shouldn't be immune to votes. Especially when we don't know their affiliation.I really am confused. Lynching a good player day 1 is *****ic.
I have no idea what you are implying.
It is simple. If you want to Lynch a good player without cause you are either a ***** or a wolf. Msp has zero reason to try to Lynch a good player in a simple game. That is a lynchable offense.
Lynch me for it if you want, but I will call that out every time.
SOV out.
Dammit MsP getting crazy again close to lynch. This is what hat swayed my vote last time...
-hat
Meaning what?Dammit MsP getting crazy again close to lynch. This is what hat swayed my vote last time...
How am I getting crazy?Dammit MsP getting crazy again close to lynch. This is what hat swayed my vote last time...
Don’t like sobsob vote. He’s actually playing and he never gets to play, also his logic seems logical.
****unlynch whoever lynch msp****
Mostly to not lynch sobsob. Somewhat because her participation is up.
****unlynch whoever lynch msp****
Mostly to not lynch sobsob. Somewhat because her participation is up.
How am I getting crazy?
Just posting a lot/seeming frantic. Again, I was fooled last time so I’m not saying it’s wolfy and not changing to her, it just gives me feels.
Soo can people explain their SOV votes more
Do you think this time is different than last game?Somewhat because her participation is up.
This is the wrong way to get him not lynched.Don’t like sobsob vote. He’s actually playing and he never gets to play, also his logic seems logical.
****unlynch whoever lynch msp****
Mostly to not lynch sobsob. Somewhat because her participation is up.
How soThis is the wrong way to get him not lynched.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The words village or wolf are missing from the post.How so
My day would be made if SOV turns out to be a wolf
Before, I was lynched because I wasn't as active. Now I'm getting lynched because I seem to be a bit more active 🤔
I don’t understand? Do I literally need to say I don’t think he’s a wolf? I kinda figured what I was actually saying got that across?The words village or wolf are missing from the post.
Unofficial D1 On a Spree Lynch Tally
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie (1) - barks
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks (1) - cubs
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
SOV and @Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead
AM (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie (1) - barks
genny (1) - SAR
SAR () -
Sporty () -
Barks (1) - cubs
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
12/12 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST
SOV and @Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K