MMA schools near UMDNJ-SOM,NYCOM,PCOM,AZCOM ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlasticMan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone attend UMDNJ-SOM,NYCOM,PCOM,AZCOM and train in MMA? If so, what are some good places near those schools to train?

Members don't see this ad.

PM me and we'll talk. You looking for vale tudo, bjj, mauy thai, depends what your're looking for. Let me know - ill tell you what is around NYCOM.

Plasticman, I'm more into boxing than MMA, but a great resource to check out is the The Underground at www.mma.tv, and their forums at www.mma.tv/tuf. They have a school directory by zipcode and state, as well as MMA ppl from almost all 50 states. Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
XKV said:
Plasticman, I'm more into boxing than MMA, but a great resource to check out is the The Underground at www.mma.tv, and their forums at www.mma.tv/tuf. They have a school directory by zipcode and state, as well as MMA ppl from almost all 50 states. Hope that helps.
Yeah, I know the site, just thought I'd ask for personal opinions. Dunno which places are good, and some are so pricey.

Timbo0984 said:
PM me and we'll talk. You looking for vale tudo, bjj, mauy thai, depends what your're looking for. Let me know - ill tell you what is around NYCOM.
MT and grappling(prefer no-gi).

PlasticMan said:
Yeah, I know the site, just thought I'd ask for personal opinions. Dunno which places are good, and some are so pricey.

MT and grappling(prefer no-gi).

Hate to hijack, but you guys don't know of any decent boxing/MT/judo schools around Kirksville do you? I think there's a TKD place down the street but all the searches I ran on-line came up with nothing, except in St. Louis.