My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gonna go with... elect Philliab

I'll look into an avatar later. Busy procrastinating.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A) Do YOU know anything about either of them? :p
B) I find it helps to know a bit about the theme in order to decipher clues and information gathered. I feel more comfortable having someone in the possible Veto position that actually knows what's going on. (for the most part)
C) I hated it. :p:shifty: (Naw I really liked it, but Philliabs promises are better than yours.)
A) absolutely nothing. I'm good at Wikipedia though
B) I always know exactly what is going on in any game I'm playing, except when doce mods it
C) lies and fabric nations

Reactions: 1 user
Since my rousing campaign has clearly failed. Suppose I'll unelect Dwin, and elect Brojo (yeah I agree that is totally sticking, sorry man).

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Mayor Election Tally

Lissa - 1 (Lissa)
Cuit - 6 (cuit, DVMD, SnS, Dom, orca, nyanko)
Philliab - 10 (Phil, STL, swings, TV, FFM, WS, EC, dyachei, nohika, devyn)
Rojo - 6 (Samoa, DocE, LIS, Rojo, Escalla, Dwin)

23/27 votes cast

I was thinking lynch deadlines at 10 or 11pm, night deadlines 10 or 11am, since I should always be on at those times.

Unless there's a big push for an earlier time?

10/11PM EST is 3AM/4AM for devyn, SnS, myself and maybe Cyndia (can't recall if she is here or US right now). It isn't a big deal, just most of the action takes place immediately before deadline end and I doubt we will be awake to participate.

10/11PM EST is 3AM/4AM for devyn, SnS, myself and maybe Cyndia (can't recall if she is here or US right now). It isn't a big deal, just most of the action takes place immediately before deadline end and I doubt we will be awake to participate.
I could probably be on to close them at 6pm (so basically right now, lol), and try to open the days at 8am EST. I'm willing to get up early for the benefit of my players.

Stateside until Wednesday,
But I agree
I won't be awake to play,
If deadlines are that late to see.

Sorry Jojo but if Phil knows the show
****elect Phil's lab**** bro
Cuz might help the mayor to know
And cuz she's a girl, whoa.

I could probably be on to close them at 6pm (so basically right now, lol), and try to open the days at 8am EST. I'm willing to get up early for the benefit of my players.

:laugh: I don't care much about the morning deadline. 10/11AM is fine, it is just the deadline at night that is more difficult.

It's settled then. The days of Equestria shall run (roughly) from 8am EST to 6pm EST.

I'll let this election go on for about an hour more, but Philliab has a sizable lead now.

so lynch bandwagons against pacific time zone players who won't be around to defend themselves at day opening. got it.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey look! We can have a useless box with a switch/button in this game, too!

ef0b_useless_box_kit_anim.gif

@thedrjojo I''m pretty sure you can guess who you are in this gif... (hint: You are not the horse or the two handlers in the background.)

horse-kick-o.gif

Now....call me a man One.More.Time..... :eyebrow:

Which mare should be mayor? That was the question of the day. “Escalla!” Brojony cried out, but he was quickly shamed for voting for someone without a lot of free time on her hooves. “What about cuit?!” yelled another pony. “Yeah, in honor of her return!” another pony cheered. Cuit’s momentum was building, until suddenly, a challenger appeared.

All eyes turned to the new pony. “Who knows this land better than me? No one,” Philliab said with a grin. “You want to succeed? Vote Philliab 2014.” Everypony quickly weighed these words, then rallied to the cause. Brojony tried to lead a comeback effort, but like a filly at an apple bucking contest, he didn’t stand a chance.

Congratulations to Philliab, your new mayor!

mlpcelebrate.gif

As mayor, her vote counts as TWO votes during lynches.

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night actions is 8am EST.

equestrianight.jpg

Sorry Rojo, I would've voted to elect you but I was too late to switch.

Thanks pony friends! I pledge to be the best mayor Equestria has ever seen!

Your life size MLPs are on order...if you would like a particular color or type, please contact my secretary immediately. All special order requests will taken into account. Brojonya and Cuit...as my worthy challengers, you will also receive a MLP foal for your troubles.

Now...I must get to the Olympics Opening Ceremony to pick up your gold medals. Expect them to arrive in the near future. Toodles!