My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wolves are setting a heartless tone early...poor new girl.

I have zero feelings on anyone so lynch swings because there can only be ONE SnS.

lol. damn skippy.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

STL - 1 (DocE)
EC - 1 (Escalla)
Orca - 1 (kaydubs)
devyn - 1 (FFM)
Cyndia - 1 (Lissa)
DocE - 2 (dyachei, DVMD)
Samoa - 1 (swings)
swings - 1 (TRH)

9/26 votes cast

Members don't see this ad :)
Then why ask? It's not based on what she actually said in her PM. That's why I said kinda.

Beeeeecause I had to assume it was either PM's or what she said on thread and I wanted to know which, in case I missed something. After I asked, I searched her posts and found she had only posted once. And was just electing mayor(and talking about lynch deadline).

I'm curious why you said "kinda". Not accusing you of being a wolf, was just wondering so I could understand where the suspicion of Cyndia was coming from. I'd like to vote for someone based on something else other than RNG.

If it's not based on what she said in PM, then what is it based on? Is it something that others should lynch her for as well?

Or are you replacing "rng" with "feels".

lynch Cyndia, sorry Cyndia but I'm not okay with lynching DocE just because. Like him or not, when he is a villager he is a damn productive one.

Beeeeecause I had to assume it was either PM's or what she said on thread and I wanted to know which, in case I missed something. After I asked, I searched her posts and found she had only posted once. And was just electing mayor(and talking about lynch deadline).

I'm curious why you said "kinda". Not accusing you of being a wolf, was just wondering so I could understand where the suspicion of Cyndia was coming from. I'd like to vote for someone based on something else other than RNG.

If it's not based on what she said in PM, then what is it based on? Is it something that others should lynch her for as well?

Or are you replacing "rng" with "feels".
Jesus, I just have a feeling. Simmer down.

Reactions: 1 users
She didn't reply to the group PM

Ok.... unlynch DocE

I am finding it odd that WS is stuck on why lissa was lynching Cyndia, most first lynches are based on feels or rng, so not sure why it matters.

I am going to finish watching this lecture then I will be back.

Jesus, I just have a feeling. Simmer down.

On Day 2. Only kinda based on her PM's, (but not based on what she said) when there has been nothing on thread other than election vote.
Sorry, I find that strange.

If you had questionable Night results about her I'm sure you'd share or discuss with someone before lynching her on "feels" right away. So, I'm thinking it's not that.

For now, I'm not lynching either of you.

rng says Lynch Samoa

Ok.... unlynch DocE

I am finding it odd that WS is stuck on why lissa was lynching Cyndia, most first lynches are based on feels or rng, so not sure why it matters.

I am going to finish watching this lecture then I will be back.

My questioning of Lissa is I wanted to know "feels" based on what.

Was Cyndia PMing strangely or was Lissa hoping people would bandwagon based on "feels" that she hasn't explained. (I guess to me, it seems early to have feels about someone when they aren't based on what was written in PM's and the person has said nothing odd on thread that I can tell)

I WAS just trying to see if lynching Cyndia was a path we should try and go down, but then Lissa got a tiny bit defensive about it.

On Day 2. Only kinda based on her PM's, (but not based on what she said) when there has been nothing on thread other than election vote.
Sorry, I find that strange.

This was the exact same thing devyn and I had with LIS last game..... He messaged in PM's twice and only had posted once or twice on thread and yet both of us had feeling he was off.... and, to be honest, I still could not explain exactly where that feeling came from, it was just there. Sometimes, "feels" do just happen. I find it more strange that you are hung up on it but not questioning any of the other lynches.

Reactions: 1 user
deleted, not sure if the content in my post would have been allowed or not since I'm dead

My questioning of Lissa is I wanted to know "feels" based on what.

Was Cyndia PMing strangely or was Lissa hoping people would bandwagon based on "feels" that she hasn't explained. (I guess to me, it seems early to have feels about someone when they aren't based on what was written in PM's and the person has said nothing odd on thread that I can tell)

I WAS just trying to see if lynching Cyndia was a path we should try and go down, but then Lissa got a tiny bit defensive about it.
you know what, unlynch cyndia, lynch WS. Just to get you out of this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who the hell moved me to Ponyville, and why did you think I'd want to be here? Grr. Not ok. Move me back, please.

And while we're on the topic of people throwing powers at me, I'm unable to vote in the lynch today. The mod PM .... I dunno .... I read it as implying that it's part of my role, but it could just as easily be a role ability that someone used against me. I'm not sure and the PM isn't clear (to me, anyway). But something to keep in the back of everyone's mind that there may be a role (villager? wolf?) preventing lynch voting.

Oh, and Chillbo? Don't think for one second that I believe your "really, the roles were randomly assigned" bull****. :)

And DocE, I can see how you'd totally get shiv and sodomy confused.

Based on cyndias one post and knowing the show, I suspect cyndia is a villager. Assuming of course that the rhymes were part of her role and not an item, but I don't think someone could have done it to her n1.

Lynch STL mostly because she did well as a wolf last game and already has a vote.

Now hopefully I can actually get lunch before my next shift. Open house is crazy crowded.

I don't think we should lynch WS without investigating her. If she's not a wolf, the wolves are probably counting on her to get herself lynched at some point without their intervention.

****unlynch EC, lynch cyndia****

Last time there were feels on her PMs, she was a wolf. Better than anything I've got.

This was the exact same thing devyn and I had with LIS last game..... He messaged in PM's twice and only had posted once or twice on thread and yet both of us had feeling he was off.... and, to be honest, I still could not explain exactly where that feeling came from, it was just there. Sometimes, "feels" do just happen. I find it more strange that you are hung up on it but not questioning any of the other lynches.

I'm not hung up on the fact that Lissa had "feels". I'm hung up on the fact that when asked if it was because of PM's with Cyndia, Lissa replied "kinda". What else would it be based on if not the PM's?

LIS had a couple eyebrow raising posts on thread, so I could totally see how you guys got feels about LIS, combining thread with PM's.

Cyndia hasn't posted anything like that, that I can tell. So, if her feelings on Cyndia are not really based on her PM's,(like Lissa implied) then what is it based on.

I'm considering lynching Cyndia, but I wanted to know if it was founded at all or a wolf throwing a vote out carelessly.

And if Cyndia and I were both wolves and I was defending her, you can bet the rest of the wolves would have been throwing me under the bus a while ago. Not a wolf and I have no idea if Cyndia or Lissa are, either. Just trying to talk through things.

If you don't find it odd, that's fine. I do. Something prickles the back of my neck about it.

****unlynch EC, lynch cyndia****

Last time there were feels on her PMs, she was a wolf. Better than anything I've got.

Lissa did say her feels were not based on what was actually said in the PM's. Which is why I am hesitant to lynch Cyndia.

JFC, I get suspicious of people that start group PMs because it is like they are trying too hard. I tend to be more of a loner when it comes to starting group convos unless I'm a wolf and want to appear helpful. That's all. It's not what she said in the PM but the fact that she sent it at all.

Ok. Your opinion has been noted.

Little miss sassy pants. :p
You said you were voting based on Lissa's feels about Cyndia's PMs. Lissa said her feels were only "kinda" based on the PM's and the feels were not based on what was said in the PM's.

So, your vote is for a reason that Lissa stated her feels were NOT based on.

:laugh:

Can we please, please not do this all again?

@thedrjojo: just watched your videos from the SDN WW...love it. Had I seen them earlier, I may have been persuaded to change my mayoral ballot... :D

What's wrong with discussing lynch options? (do not read that sarcastically. I am truly asking)

JFC, I get suspicious of people that start group PMs because it is like they are trying too hard. I tend to be more of a loner when it comes to starting group convos unless I'm a wolf and want to appear helpful. That's all. It's not what she said in the PM but the fact that she sent it at all.

Thank you. That was all that was needed when I asked why it was "kinda".

Based on cyndias one post and knowing the show, I suspect cyndia is a villager. Assuming of course that the rhymes were part of her role and not an item, but I don't think someone could have done it to her n1.

Lynch STL mostly because she did well as a wolf last game and already has a vote.

Now hopefully I can actually get lunch before my next shift. Open house is crazy crowded.

Gender conversion numero uno.

Reactions: 2 users

No bewbs :p

Drama-Emergency-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30759237-466-500.png

Reactions: 2 users
Cyndia always does.

Sorry was busy at my Florida interview
So glad it's over, phew!
My rhyming is part of my role, yes
Sucks cuz I'm bad at it, I guess

I only pmed twice, of which once was to start the group,
But I start it every game (ask anyone whose played in my group before) to start the chatter and get in the loop,
I'm not a wolf so don't lynch me,
Gonna wait to vote till I go back to my hotel and read the posts that be.

Well based on that, my vote stays. Someone makes the first move at some point.

So glad it's over, phew!

But I start it every game (ask anyone whose played in my group before) to start the chatter and get in the loop,

:laugh: I am SO glad I did not get your role!

Based on cyndias one post and knowing the show, I suspect cyndia is a villager.

Agreed. There is a pony that rhymes, and she isn't a bad guy in shows. Not feeling the Cyndia lynch because of that.

So glad it's over, phew!

I'll trade (roles)

Unlynch cyndia, lynch kaydubs.

For getting the sea pony song stuck in my head earlier.

We got ourselves a close one! 3 hours til the deadline!

Official Lynch Tally

STL - 2
(DocE, EC)
Orca - 1 (kaydubs)
devyn - 1 (FFM)
Cyndia - 1 (Dwin)
DocE - 2 (dyachei, Samoa)
Samoa - 2 (swings, WS)
swings - 1 (TRH)
WS - 1 (Lissa)
kaydubs - 1 (cuit)
Dwin - 1 (nyanko)
Dom - 1 (SnS)

14/26 votes cast

I can't believe no one else has realized the blatantly obvious...

I mean, this undeniable truth is staring you all in the face, and no one sees it...

The death of kittyy, the silence of rojo, the voting to lynch... NONE of it matters!!!!

The only thing that means anything in this world is the wonderful, amazing, glorious, beautiful, perfect TOM!!!!!!

I love him to the moon and back. I love him more than life itself. How does no one else see the perfection that is my Tom?!?!?!?!

I have now wasted more time on you than I wanted, I am returning all of my love and attention to my Tom :biglove:

Who the hell moved me to Ponyville, and why did you think I'd want to be here? Grr. Not ok. Move me back, please.

And while we're on the topic of people throwing powers at me, I'm unable to vote in the lynch today. The mod PM .... I dunno .... I read it as implying that it's part of my role, but it could just as easily be a role ability that someone used against me. I'm not sure and the PM isn't clear (to me, anyway). But something to keep in the back of everyone's mind that there may be a role (villager? wolf?) preventing lynch voting.

Oh, and Chillbo? Don't think for one second that I believe your "really, the roles were randomly assigned" bullcrap. :)

And DocE, I can see how you'd totally get shiv and sodomy confused.

Pretty much the only thing I've said in group PM is that I have a slight feeling the roles are not randomly assigned. So your comment makes it two people who feel that way. This is actually a serious thing to note (the rest of the post wont be)

notoriously good in his own mind you mean

Notoriously good in fact. You can go back and check on that. My feels are rock solid. Unfortunately if I've been a wolf or converted early or chaos in almost every game in the last few months I have absolutely zero recent success in my resume since my feels in that case are complete fabricated BS. Only success lately is success avoiding lynch until later in the game.

You and DVMDream are literally part-time negative hypemen against me. Crapping on me is a hobby (though one that is probably deserved, karma-wise) for you two, so I guess I'm responding just for fun haha.

Notoriously overrated, anyway.

et tu old man LIS?
tumblr_inline_msw6xx2vhh1qiw26m.gif

:laugh: