supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeet shorty ?To do list: force Santy into a thunderdome with me
🥺I gotta be honest, as someone who is still just super impressed by many of the small things PSV dropped in thread and on PM, I'm definitely not trusting them any more and I don't know if any amount of Pony Salvaje would have worked.![]()
Not to brag but I tend to have a special connection with special doggos. I'm convinced I have a magical scent or something, or my body language is just very appealing to them.Also Rostam will love you, I have full confidence. He might just give you anxious growls for a bit, to show you how big and scary he is (while he hides behind Stoat)

Write plsI h8 u
I didn't understand what it meant so it didn't have any impact on my voting choices.The game was tricky to balance and we were worried yours would give village just a hair too much juice, so it was vague on purpose. It was really meant to help confirm suspicions, which maybe it did? You voted for Cray that day, I hope the night result at least made that a bit easier for you.
gg, you wolfed your ass off.Also, I was definitely not kidding when I said the literal first thing I did as I woke up from anesthesia was think about the thread.
This game was so tense and I definitely thought I was going to get yeeted, like, every day. Phew.
It was opted against since this was a small game and killing 1/5 of the roster in a tie seemed like it might break the game lolSporty I wanted a "both die" option that was really the optimal situation for my reads. Why you gotta design outside my brain?
YES THANK YOUI think I've decided that I like the idea of votes being locked at MarVoLo (in games where mechanics don't prevent MarVoLo from being identified lol)
Or, ties always being broken towards whomstever was in the lead first or something like that (I want to say Flushy did that in one of his games?), for those situations where otherwise a coin flip is basically determining game outcome.
I enjoy my collection of funky tie mechanics too much to do away with them completely, but I think I prefer them for the larger, role madness type setups where their effect is more diluted.
Yeah, I actually really like this.I think I've decided that I like the idea of votes being locked at MarVoLo (in games where mechanics don't prevent MarVoLo from being identified lol)
Tbh i started thinking this after the tie nonsense in the most recent noob game, but being on the player side always has more impact unfortunately lolYES THANK YOU
hammers LawpyNot hammering
I said this, but then I thought of something funny I'd say if someone PMed me, so hopefully I remember to say it the next time that @genny does.While we’re making declarations, no one PM me ever.
That mechanic would have completely rewrote the Stranger Things endgame.Tbh i started thinking this after the tie nonsense in the most recent noob game, but being on the player side always has more impact unfortunately lol
Oh man that time Mel and I did that after nyanko voted for herself at the end of a game...much evil, much satisfactionI also bet sweep hammering, knowing village can do nothing but help you hammer to end the suffering faster or watch all the wolves come out of the woodwork, is extremely satisfying.
What about slow rolling the hammer and fakeclaiming being one of the remaining wolves as a reaction testI also bet sweep hammering, knowing village can do nothing but help you hammer to end the suffering faster or watch all the wolves come out of the woodwork, is extremely satisfying.
checks Stranger Things endgameThat mechanic would have completely rewrote the Stranger Things endgame.
Far too risky. Only for champs hero syndrome plz.What about slow rolling the hammer and fakeclaiming being one of the remaining wolves as a reaction test
I still haven't recovered from the pain of that reaction test
Hmmmm, I remember saying this to people once upon a time and then they disagreed.... 🤔PMs bad anyway
What game plsWhat about slow rolling the hammer and fakeclaiming being one of the remaining wolves as a reaction test
I still haven't recovered from the pain of that reaction test
When your brain goes numb...There's nothing like the freeze of needing to vote and knowing you can't take it back.
Semifinal 1What game pls
ngl I kinda want to do it just to see what being on the other side of it feels likeFar too risky. Only for champs hero syndrome plz.
I still thought the point of that was to ultimately vote for WispySemifinal 1
Arete did that, after I'd worked so hard to find them as town finally, and my heart stopped. I was SO upset.
I thought you were technically a 3P in that game?And narrowing the POE as a wolf is very scary 😂 I definitely aged myself about a decade by continuously killing in the POE in HZD 🤣
yeah I was but it was still scaryI thought you were technically a 3P in that game?

I think I like a tie mechanic where if it's a wolf in the tie they have immunity 😆I think I've decided that I like the idea of votes being locked at MarVoLo (in games where mechanics don't prevent MarVoLo from being identified lol)
Or, ties always being broken towards whomstever was in the lead first or something like that (I want to say Flushy did that in one of his games?), for those situations where otherwise a coin flip is basically determining game outcome.
I enjoy my collection of funky tie mechanics too much to do away with them completely, but I think I prefer them for the larger, role madness type setups where their effect is more diluted.
Yeah, I agree with this. I don’t like locked votes and I don’t like majority games. They’re fine once in a while but I don’t really love the mood they set. Understand the argument for it; don’t enjoy it thoI don't like locked votes, to me it turns the endgame from social deduction into like a vote order meta minigame. (But we never lock votes where I'm from, so that's also what I'm used to.)
HOW DARE YOUgg, you wolfed your ass off.
(sorry)
I prefer fluid votes because I like that anything can happen, and that people can play chicken with each other and manipulate and move votes around as reaction tests the last game. Plus I would just hate to be locked in in general.Yeah, I actually really like this.
now that I've experienced multiple days of lylo in a row.
glares at Santy
It lets you establish vote order meta and really forces a kind of discussion that you can't have when the votes are fluid.
AgreedYeah, I agree with this. I don’t like locked votes and I don’t like majority games. They’re fine once in a while but I don’t really love the mood they set. Understand the argument for it; don’t enjoy it tho
And this is coming from someone who frequently (usually) sits on the same vote without moving.
That's actually fine with me too if the game is balanced for it lol I just more and more dislike game outcomes coming down to RNGI think I like a tie mechanic where if it's a wolf in the tie they have immunity 😆
I just interpreted this as a request for PMsI said this, but then I thought of something funny I'd say if someone PMed me, so hopefully I remember to say it the next time that @genny does.
(or someone else, but let's be real,
it's gonna be genny
genny has PMed me 300% more than anyone else in the WWsphere)
That's what makes mylo spoopier than yolo. You never know if there's a protection/blocking dodge to engage in even if you do get your misyeet.Theoretically the whole concept of a game ending with parity is that n wolves overpower n villagers...
...or is it that no one dies in a tied vote, and then the wolves would kill during the night and win that way? Hmm.
Well anyway, I liked the idea of the tie being broken towards whoever is in the lead first. I'm just always looking for ways to elevate player agency I guess. Swinginess in games is nice, but I like player-determined swinginess, not so much the RNG stuff where it can be avoided.
I think people would be less likely to make ties (that last) if they knew the tie mechanics at the start of the game. The allure of finding out tie mechanics is removed.That's actually fine with me too if the game is balanced for it lol I just more and more dislike game outcomes coming down to RNG
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.