NC State University c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
While the cat doesn't know this time, Alan and Jimmy do!

images
As in you will start sending by 5, or we will all know by 5?

Members don't see this ad.

Getting my margarita ready for either outcome.....

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. See my fellow wolves soon.

Attachments

• Yes-3.gif
    Yes-3.gif
    159.8 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: 6 users
I wonder what it means if I didn't hear from NCSU at all yesterday. Anyone else in my boat?

For those of you who have been notified, did you get your notification through your NCSU email, or the email that you provided on VMCAS? This would help me from checking two emails obsessively.

Just got the email. Waitlisted to NCSU. Glad I got into the out of state school that was actually my first choice!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't forget that the CVM Open House will be held on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9am to 3pm.

Hope to see you there!

Accepted!! Can't wait to meet you all on March 31st!

So did everyone, in state and out of state find out on Monday? I'm in state and I wasn't expecting to find out til March! Happiest surprise of my life .

Reactions: 1 user
Looking forward to seeing many of you next month!

*REMINDER*

ANNUAL
OPEN HOUSE
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 1, 2017
9AM – 3PM

Last edited:
Hey 2021, I have some stuff for sale that you'll need for school.

Clicker $20
TAU Boots (Men's 8, Women's 10) $10
Coveralls (Unisex small tall) $20
Blue women's scrubs, small tall $20/pair

Everything is in good working order :)

Message me if you're interested.

Don't forget to check out our "CVM News Thread" for the latest stories and updates from NC State.

Do you think it's possible that some OOS waitlist decisions will be out before the 4/17 deadline?

Do you think it's possible that some OOS waitlist decisions will be out before the 4/17 deadline?
Admitted applicants historically use all of the allotted time to inform the CVM of their decision.

Therefore, we won't reach the alternate pool until April 17 and later.

Open House is April 1, 2017.

Decision notification day is April 15, 2017.

CVM Graduation is May 12 and 13, 2017.

What happens if you're accepted but don't make the minimum grade in one of the pre reqs?

What happens if you're accepted but don't make the minimum grade in one of the pre reqs?
The letter of admission will be rescinded because the applicant didn't meet the condition of admission/admissions requirement. If this happens, the admitted applicant should supply the Student Services Office with the official transcript as soon as possible so official status changes can be made and another applicant selected for admission.

FRIENDLY REMINDER - The admissions decision deadline is 5:00pmET on Monday, April 17, 2017.

FINAL FRIENDLY REMINDER - The admissions decision deadline is 5:00pmET on Monday, April 17, 2017.

Hello, has NC State determined how many OOS slots are going to be available now that the deadline has passed? Thank you!!

Hello, has NC State determined how many OOS slots are going to be available now that the deadline has passed? Thank you!!
After the decision deadline, we had five (5) OOS slots to fill. Two (2) offers have been accepted. There are three (3) offers out for consideration. Alternate pool candidates have 48 hours to consider an offer of admission.

Hello, do you have any information on IS waitlist movement as well? Thank you!

Hello, do you have any information on IS waitlist movement as well? Thank you!
We have three (3) In-State seats to fill at this time with three (3) offers out for consideration. Alternate pool candidates have 48 hours to consider an offer of admission.

Hi! Does anyone know how to find the Facebook page for c/o 2021 students? I don't remember seeing anything about that in my new student emails. Thank you!

Hi! Does anyone know how to find the Facebook page for c/o 2021 students? I don't remember seeing anything about that in my new student emails. Thank you!
The Class of 2020 has created a Facebook page for you to join. Here you can interact with your peers, coordinate housing and apartment searches and ask questions of the NCSU CVM Class of 2021. Log into Facebook | Facebook

We have three (3) In-State seats to fill at this time with three (3) offers out for consideration. Alternate pool candidates have 48 hours to consider an offer of admission.
I wish every school updated like this. :)

Reactions: 1 users
All seats (OOS and IS) have been filled. All applicants in the alternate pool will receive an e-mail from the Student Services Office with the formal update.

We thank everyone for their interest in the NC State University College of Veterinary Medicine.

Will there be another event for students between now and orientation?

The Class of 2021 Orientation will begin the evening of Tuesday, August 1, 2017.

REMINDER - final spring transcripts are due by June 1, 2017 for all admitted applicants.

Applicants in the alternate pool are encouraged to submit final transcripts as well in order to expedite the admissions process if there is a late opening in the class.

2nd REMINDER - final spring transcripts are due by June 1, 2017 for all admitted applicants.

Applicants in the alternate pool are encouraged to submit final transcripts as well in order to expedite the admissions process if there is a late opening in the class.

3rd REMINDER - final spring transcripts are due by June 1, 2017 for all admitted applicants.

FINAL REMINDER - final spring transcripts are due tomorrow, June 1, 2017 for all admitted applicants.