NC State University c/o 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a couple questions for this weekend:
1. Is there recommended parking on campus (I'm trying to figure out if I want to rent a car or not)?
2. Is there a dress code for the dinner on Saturday?

Thanks!
1. The Transportation Office doesn't enforce permits on the weekend so parking is open with the exception of Veterinary Hospital and Health and Wellness Clinic client spaces.
CVM Campus Map
Please park in the West Lot (directly across William Moore Drive from the Health and Wellness Clinic) or in the Parking Deck (directly behind the Research Building).

2. There is no formal dress code for this event.

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed one of the posters above said they received an email from NCSU saying they received the poster's fall transcripts. I haven't received a confirmation email, but I did get an email from my current school stating they were sent. Is there someone I should follow up with at NCSU to confirm they were received? Thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I noticed one of the posters above said they received an email from NCSU saying they received the poster's fall transcripts. I haven't received a confirmation email, but I did get an email from my current school stating they were sent. Is there someone I should follow up with at NCSU to confirm they were received? Thank you for your help!

We are confirming receipt as we process transcripts. The recent inclement weather has caused a delay in receiving mail.

If it's been a while since you sent the transcript, you can e-mail "[email protected]" to check on the status.

Members don't see this ad :)
We are confirming receipt as we process transcripts. The recent inclement weather has caused a delay in receiving mail.

If it's been a while since you sent the transcript, you can e-mail "[email protected]" to check on the status.

Thank you so much for your quick replies, and thank you for keeping us all so informed throughout the process! It really helps!

Reactions: 1 user
From @ncstate Twitter account
That #FridayFeeling when you made it through the first week of the new semester.
1f43a.png
1f43e.png

raw

Reactions: 3 users
No news yet, just checked the mail.

Anyone been able to find anything online telling us?

No news yet, just checked the mail.

Anyone been able to find anything online telling us?

I heard whispers it's coming soon but I haven't seen anything official besides "by February 1st." Hopefully this week?

I heard whispers it's coming soon but I haven't seen anything official besides "by February 1st." Hopefully this week?

But why would NCSU DVM post #redenvelope if they didn't send them? (Red envelopes are what they send acceptance letters in.)

Members don't see this ad :)
My Fall 2016 transcripts were delivered/picked up Jan 11, but I still haven't gotten an email regarding receipt of transcripts... should I be concerned?
We are confirming receipt as we process transcripts. The recent inclement weather and holiday has caused a delay in receiving mail.

A large number of transcripts were being processed today with another 10 plus arriving today that will be processed tomorrow.

If you don't hear by the end of the week, you can e-mail "[email protected]" to check on the status.

I don't know about you but I disagree with the Boomtown Rats.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm so glad that my anxious waiting is over and I get to sit back and watch @NCSU CVM mess with the IS applicants now. :corny:

Reactions: 5 users
Does the cat have any more insights about a time?

Reactions: 2 users