NHSC Scholarship 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To be honest, we're pretty unlikely to get countersigns tomorrow. That's based off last year alone and they were about a week ahead of us.

Now will that stop me from checking 200 times tomorrow?...
hahahaha nope!

Members don't see this ad.

Holy $&@%
I thought that last year they heard on the 31st so I wasnt even thinking about tomorrow maybe being "the day".
I thought they heard on the 30th? Or was that the year before O_O My anxiety is through the roof

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many rounds of finalist emails went out? Did a 3rd go out last Thursday?

I thought they heard on the 30th? Or was that the year before O_O My anxiety is through the roof
No it was the 30th, I just had the day wrong in my head the whole time

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many rounds of finalist emails went out? Did a 3rd go out last Thursday?
I believe only two from the movement I saw on Sdn

Reactions: 1 users
Same... I dont think today is the day
I think I agree with you. I'm starting to feel like today is not the day either. That sucks! Also, I just don't want to look any more. It's consuming my life!

I got the counter signature!!!!!

...5 years ago! Sorry haha I had to. For real though, I remember this feeling. Not knowing is horrible. But imagine how good it will feel when you finally know. Get the award or not, knowing will feel good.

Reactions: 2 users

...5 years ago! Sorry haha I had to. For real though, I remember this feeling. Not knowing is horrible. But imagine how good it will feel when you finally know. Get the award or not, knowing will feel good.

You almost got me!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Have you finished your obligation to NHSC? Did you have any issues with them?

Omg my heart man

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure it's listed in the 515 posts somewhere.. sorry for the double post- but are we all countersigned at the same time? Do we get an email when it happens or is it a matter of downloading the contract and seeing it? If that's the case I'm relying on those of you downloading constantly to let me know... ;)

If I remember right, there were a couple rounds of counter signatures last year -- you have to download the contract and see the countersignature -- and days or weeks later a congratulations email comes in.

did the 3rd wave of finalist emails already go out?

Well obviously today we're not going to get a signature. BOOOOOOOOOO. I just want to know!

Can I ask what happened?
It was more about the FQHC that I work for than NHSC. The dental clinic is an offshoot of the main clinic which is located just behind the main clinic building. The main clinic moved into the same building as the dental clinic so that we could consolidate, but dental stayed put. Since I was registered under the main clinic address, I apparently was supposed to put in a request for a site transfer when they moved buildings, but didn’t think to do it because I didn’t move. Anyway, there was a small hooplah where I almost lost the time in between the address change and when the error was caught and fixed (about 6 weeks), but they were able to verify my time so I got it back.

I just realized Monday is a holiday and it's likely we won't hear back then! Insert sobs

I just realized Monday is a holiday and it's likely we won't hear back then! Insert sobs
Let's hope Tuesday is the day! I'm tired of waiting >.>

Nothing yet... but I suppose before 7:30 is jumping the gun

Hopefully today! I’m thinking probably Wednesday or Thursday though. I would be surprised if the first round isn’t this week

I was looking at previous threads and saw that the countersignatures were made at 10:30 or 11:00am eastern time. However, they usually were on a Wednesday.

I was looking at previous threads and saw that the countersignatures were made at 10:30 or 11:00am eastern time. However, they usually were on a Wednesday.
2016- the counter signatures were signed on a Tuesday and continued on to Wednesday

I have a feeling not today or this week. Only because of the holiday. I definitely hope I’m wrong.

Plot twist... no one gets it

Trying to not lose hope about today being the day

Trying to not lose hope about today being the day
I give up! I don’t think today is the day. ): I’m just going to keep my self busy with homework and hope for tomorrow.

I don’t know why HRSA is messing with our emotions like this. They have historically sent the countersigners earlier than this. Why not this year ‍♀️

This is getting unbearable! I blame myself for letting this control my life at the moment haha.